Galleria of the Hypnotic & Heavenly Ones 2017

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Re: Galleria of the Hypnotic & Heavenly Ones 2017

Postby tsukiyoarts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Good night,

I am not sure if I should post here, as this topic seems more emotional while I am more cold. But I saw CeliaEriksson in medieval clothing post and I had to come say it was very interesting. :lol: Perhaps one day I will do something similar in my home, but futuristic. Ponytails san mentioned this thread/topic too. Viewing the HRT effects with the passing months in some, in body and happiness was nice too.

That said, my big nosed (which I do not like) :| more recent photos are the following. One with normal face, other with proposital weird face (for absolutely no reason :thumb: ). You do not have to compliment out of education in my case, only if it is sincere. I also value sincere, respectful critique. I want to be part of your gallery, but it does not matter if I get feedback here or not.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
Do your thoughts control you, or you control them?
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby dreamin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

tsukiyoarts wrote:Good night,

I am not sure if I should post here, as this topic seems more emotional while I am more cold. But I saw CeliaEriksson in medieval clothing post and I had to come say it was very interesting. :lol: Perhaps one day I will do something similar in my home, but futuristic. Ponytails san mentioned this thread/topic too. Viewing the HRT effects with the passing months in some, in body and happiness was nice too.

That said, my big nosed (which I do not like) :| more recent photos are the following. One with normal face, other with proposital weird face (for absolutely no reason :thumb: ). You do not have to compliment out of education in my case, only if it is sincere. I also value sincere, respectful critique. I want to be part of your gallery, but it does not matter if I get feedback here or not.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts

see, you can't really expect everyone to handle this board the same way c: ...that being said i really like your piercing eyes, face shape, KILLER LIPS :D ...and small, cute ears<3

welcome to our modest lil' tg place :!:
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Postby tsukiyoarts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 pm

dreamin wrote:see, you can't really expect everyone to handle this board the same way c: ...that being said i really like your piercing eyes, face shape, KILLER LIPS :D ...and small, cute ears<3

welcome to our modest lil' tg place :!:

Good night,

What do you mean? For me not to expect everyone to be cold too? I am aware of it :thumb: as each person is a self-contained universe.

No one had pointed my lips or face shape before, interesting :idea: I received comments about my ears and eyes though. Call me insane, but under certain conditions when I do eye contact with people, they get for a quick moment stunned; and sometimes in addition, it is like if I dove in their very soul. Also, for some reason, frequently even people facing their backs to me and at some distance notice quickly when I am looking at them. :o

I feel welcome already :)

Kind regads,
Tsukiyoarts
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby ChristineMckeehan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 am

私は女の子です
ChristineMckeehan

Postby Lesley Niyori » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 am

Test image here.

This is why I have trouble with men thinking my pictures are recent. I'm in a 55-year-old body, but I apparently appear like I'm 35. And no, that is not MY opinion, that's everyone else's opinion.

If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby Kaylalovescupcakes » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 pm

ChristineMckeehan wrote:http://i67.tinypic.com/zvojte.jpg
I gots boobies XD

so. damn. jealous. like uugghhh. I'm probably too old to ever achieve that :(

Trying a new lip color.
Kaylalovescupcakes

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Latest pics... muchly furry wintery stuff too! Winter, the season of death and decay! *Edit!!!!* I don't like them too much so I've left one and put some others taken over the last week or so on instead. Vainglorious!

[img]
Last edited by CeliaEriksson on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:00 am, edited 17 times in total.
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Donni » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Been a few years since I've been here

Started Hrt Oct of 2016 at 37 years old.

This Oct 21st I am 1 year Hrt
Thanks for being around and putting up with me while I was figuring out how to be the me I am now.
Donni

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Donni wrote:Been a few years since I've been here

Thanks for being around and putting up with me while I was figuring out how to be the me I am now.

I remember you, Donni ! Welcome back ! The old gals are still here, plus a whole crop of newbies. My pix is elsewhere on this gallery. Rediscover your roots here. I wish you well, from Ponytails.
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

-Juliet, from Romeo&Juliet, Ep6: Wondering Son anime
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Donni » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
Donni wrote:Been a few years since I've been here

I remember you, Donni ! Welcome back ! The old gals are still here, plus a whole crop of newbies. My pix is elsewhere on this gallery. Rediscover your roots here. I wish you well, from Ponytails.

I remember you too! And PG! And Bea! (Oh and Beth has been a great support system over the years. When I was coming out she reached out on facebook. It meant a lot to me. We still talk about random stuff.)
Donni

Postby Ashley@Heart » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 am

So much work to do, so much to figure out. But step by step I am a little closer.
Last edited by Ashley@Heart on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:58 am

So I like to try and keep my shape nice, it's frickin difficult! Being 57 and five foot five and hoverying around 120 pounds I sometimes think 'should I risk putting on weight?!!!'. Coz it may go on the tum rather than the thigh and bum as I'd want it to. My bum has the inevitable slight age flattening in it's curve that might benefit from more chubbyness. I eat carefully, never sugar, mostly fruit and vegetatables with some oats at breakfasty time, occasionally bread. I'd like anyone on hormones to say whether they tried actually increasing weight. I've always been a bit scared to do it as you can see my tum has an little outward curve, yet I would not be unhappy for my legs to have more on them.

My BMI is good and green at the lower weight end of the scale btw. I don't want to encourage pervies here so I wore a leotard bodysuit. I now wish I'd taken them against a lighter background, I might do that tomorrow if I find time.

ImageImageImage
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby tsukiyoarts » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:10 pm

My clothing became too big for me at some parts. I had some body changes since last time, more than facial ones. I have a reason to live now, thus me and my life improved.

tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby Medli » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:35 pm

Some low quality webcam photos

If you see this while scrolling, you have been visited by the Rebecca of good opinions. Logic and good taste will come to you, but only if you reply "Thanks Rebecca" to this post.
Medli

Postby dreamin » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:55 pm

super CUUOOOT girly :!: :mrgreen:

i know you've been struggling 'cause of your seemingly-locked environment ('til you can move out), but lemme tell you that even with those shots you can tell you've got a lot going for you physically that's perfectly applicable transition-wise Medli...

we all have our unique struggles, and so we should appreciate/celebrate *anything* we've got which we don't have to worry about. you've got natural gifts which are p'haps not all that common in our community, so leverage 'em when you're feeling psycho-socially and environmentally down in order to buffer yourself more 'n more against 'the bottom' ...don't hang-out there! it would mean you're losing sight of positive transitional aspects of you, and no one wants to do that. *hug*
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Postby Ashley@Heart » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:46 pm

I agree with dreamin here.. from what I can tell you look terrific! I am sure there are things that bother you. We all have trouble in the mirror. So try to keep in mind what you may see could be a negative distortion in how you see yourself.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby Medli » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:45 am

Awww, thank you two... It really means a lot to me when I just have to walk away from the computer and walk around smiling thinking about what was said and how it makes me feel. <3

May I ask what these perfect transition qualities are?

I am actually really happy with these pictures, just know there's a lot of pictures I've thrown out because really only look cute with just the right angle and pose all others are badddd... Oh,a nd a low quality camera, you cant see any stubble or razor burn (if you have any tips on shaving above the lip id love to hear), my messed up teeth, it really helps to hide a lot.

I'm happy I posted it though, just the other day hearing from two different trans people that they wish they looked like me, and getting the kind comments here, it helps a lot.
If you see this while scrolling, you have been visited by the Rebecca of good opinions. Logic and good taste will come to you, but only if you reply "Thanks Rebecca" to this post.
Medli

Postby dreamin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 am

Medli wrote:Awww, thank you two... It really means a lot to me when I just have to walk away from the computer and walk around smiling thinking about what was said and how it makes me feel. <3

I am actually really happy with these pictures, just know there's a lot of pictures I've thrown out because really only look cute with just the right angle and pose all others are badddd... Oh,a nd a low quality camera, you cant see any stubble or razor burn (if you have any tips on shaving above the lip id love to hear), my messed up teeth, it really helps to hide a lot.

I'm happy I posted it though, just the other day hearing from two different trans people that they wish they looked like me, and getting the kind comments here, it helps a lot.

yay! C: ..i guess i more meant that your facial features, hair, etc. allow for you to select from a broad range of feminine aesthetics, which is perfect to have whilst in transition. you're quite feminine in appearance already, thus you've got that going for you

very nice that you've received compliments from other trans girls on your appearance too :!: ...my feeling is that you definitely needed the well-deserved boost, given how you were exasperated about stuff before

i do the same stuff you do regarding hiding my "bad side", only hand-picking the ultra rare pic of me that i don't hate to share, and ensuring that i have either well-covered my "blue beard" stubble with makeup, used harsh lighting, applied a filter (or two, or three), legit photoshop'd some parts that simply bug me, or any combination (or all, lol) of the aforementioned. you're not alone hun c:

Ashley@Heart wrote:We all have trouble in the mirror. So try to keep in mind what you may see could be a negative distortion in how you see yourself.

VERY true :thumb:
dreamin

Postby Medli » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:58 am

I do? I am? fdfvgffvhbjgb thank youuuu. I really don't just... seriously, I don' t have too much of a reference point so to just hear that. Eeee, I can't wait to start transitioning proper, now, I think I can be happy with myself.

Oh my gosh, you wouldn't know. I actually cried from one of them. I really needed to hear it.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that
Medli

Postby Ashley@Heart » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:19 am

The shape of your jaw and round youthful cheeks are very cute. I enjoy how you are framing your face with your hair and those eyeglasses help. With a little shaping of your eyebrows a (not much mind you don't you dare make them pencil thin.)

I get the whole angle thing again you are likely chasing a image in your head that most can't meet.
-Carolyn

― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:46 am

Medli wrote: I really don't just... seriously, I don' t have too much of a reference point so to just hear that. Eeee, I can't wait to start transitioning proper, now, I think I can be happy with myself.

Oh my gosh, you wouldn't know. I actually cried from one of them. I really needed to hear it.

I'm happy I posted it though, just the other day hearing from two different trans people that they wish they looked like me, and getting the kind comments here, it helps a lot. ( italics mine )

It's rare that I comment on the looks of the T-girls here in this gallery, since I don't believe in the 'Bubonic Plague of Passing' ( One should dress and groom as best as they can, and not worry about others comparing them to a fashion model ). However, I have to say this, Medli---two other trans people have commented favorably on your looks right now, or the pix that you posted. Here is a third T-girl, myself, to honestly say that you have enough feminine looks and qualities, that, with the right grooming, makeup, and fashion style, you should have no trouble out in public as a cute, young woman. Everyone has to play with the cards that Fate has dealt to them, looks or otherwise, but you have a good selection of 'High Cards' that will serve you well when you begin to transition. Don't discount yourself, you can look good, and be good as a T-girl. Now get to addressing your social problems, so that you can begin to transition, and realize the great potential that you have, moreso than many others, for social and personal Kawaii ( cuteness ).

( BTW---The glasses help a lot, consider that you are one of the rare girls that really look good
in glasses ! )

From Wikipedia---
" Kawaii (かわいい, [kaw͍aiꜜi], "lovable", "cute", or "adorable") is the culture of cuteness in Japan. It can refer to items, humans and nonhumans that are charming, vulnerable, shy and childlike. Examples include cute handwriting, manga and Hello Kitty.

The cuteness culture, or kawaii aesthetic, has become a prominent aspect of Japanese popular culture, entertainment, clothing, food, toys, personal appearance and mannerisms. "
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am

Medli wrote:Awww, thank you two... It really means a lot to me when I just have to walk away from the computer and walk around smiling thinking about what was said and how it makes me feel. <3

Hi Medli!

Well, I have to agree with everything Ponytails says, you are indeed very pretty. With a little make up and final touches, you will be a very nice looking girl.

Also, I would not think twice about the fact you took other photos you don't like, for there is not a person alive that takes photos they don't like about themselves, even top cis models discard nearly all after a shoot. It can be seen through these two that you are pretty. Anata wa totemo kawaii desu!!! Celia xx
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Medli » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:44 pm

" With a little shaping of your eyebrows a (not much mind you don't you dare make them pencil thin.)"
A what? Don't leave me hanging pls

It's more so just take a picture and look at it and think I don't look feminine or cute or that I look derpy or something. Like my hair is such a large part of my appearance that if too much of it is behind me rather than to the side then like, there goes my femininity, just completely changes my appearance and it's hard.

And just, looking over all these comments, I can hardly phrase how much it means to me. To be told I have several feminine features, that even before I've done any hormones or anything that it wouldn't be too much work to pass, and just all the compliments, just gosh, gosh. Thank you everyone for being so, kind, sweet, supporting and making me feel more confident in myself. I'm going to need to start copying all these nice words I'm getting so I can look over them when I'm feeling bad about my appearance. *hugs*
Medli

Postby Bea » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:30 pm

Push-up bras rule.

Bea

Postby dreamin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Bea wrote:Push-up bras rule.

loves it :!: ....also really dig that matte lippy ...emulated it just the other day in fact<3

super cute as always girl! :)
dreamin

Postby Bea » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:05 am

Thanks!

Oh, yeah. I love matte lips. I used to like the look of half worn-off lipstick because it wasn't so shiny, but now I can get that look with full pigment, and yeah... way better.

I'm trying to find the perfect matte black...
Bea

Postby CeliaEriksson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:21 am

Wow Bea, you are looking very cute. Your hair looks really nice and the lippy is cool. I prefer mattes, though I like natural reds and pinks. I could never carry off that colour or black!!!??! Oh no, I'm way too old.....
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby jentay1367 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:29 am

CeliaEriksson wrote:Wow Bea, you are looking very cute. Your hair looks really nice and the lippy is cool. I prefer mattes, though I like natural reds and pinks. I could never carry off that colour or black!!!??! Oh no, I'm way too old.....

You could rock dark red matte lips easy with your beautiful skin., Celia. Go for it, girl! Only live once, unless your Buddhist :wink:
jentay1367
Regular

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 am

Thanks Jess, but I have tried darker reds and plums, they don't suit me! XX
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Bea » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 pm

CeliaEriksson wrote:Wow Bea, you are looking very cute. Your hair looks really nice and the lippy is cool. I prefer mattes, though I like natural reds and pinks. I could never carry off that colour or black!!!??! Oh no, I'm way too old.....

Danke, and yeah...try 'em out. There's no such thing as too old, as long as you have the right attitude. I'm pushing forty, still shopping juniors and boutiques, and get nothing but compliments on my style. In fact, locally, I'm known to be something of a tastemaker.
Bea

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:23 pm

Someone think of a name for the 2018 Galleria, and start the Galleria thread. To follow the running tradition, the names should start with the letter I. Like this---

Galleria of the I ....... & I ....... Ones 2018.

Here is an example, but this does not have to be it for 2018---

" Galleria of the Intelligent and International Ones 2018 "

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby CeliaEriksson » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:14 pm

Should maybe be The Galleria of the Idylic and Incredibly cute 2018
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:28 pm

CeliaEriksson wrote:Should maybe be " The Galleria of the Idyllic and Incredibly Cute [Ones] 2018 "

Good ! Very Good !!

The creation of the various years' Galleria has always been on a first-come/first-served basis. I was the hostess one year, maybe you would like to start it, Celia ? More or less, it's whoever is first to post and host the new Galleria thread in the General Section.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby dreamin » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:20 pm

Last edited by dreamin on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamin

Postby ChristineMckeehan » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:33 pm

I'm not going to post another pic till I'm a few months on hormones again I want to compare the pics maybe Galleria of the Hypnotic & Heavenly Ones 2018
私は女の子です
ChristineMckeehan

Postby dreamin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:32 am

Last edited by dreamin on Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamin

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:54 am

Ok, I don't worry about stuff, I'll put it up. Galleria of the Idyllic and Incredibly cute ones 2018 it is.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Previous

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm