Most women are extreme bigots of transwomen.

General Transgender Support

Most women are extreme bigots of transwomen.

Postby Demon » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:58 am

Most women are extreme bigots concerning transwomen.

In my past I have dated dozens of women, all who dumped me/ghosted me when they found out I was trans. Ghosting is possibly the rudest thing you can do to a person, it's treating them on the level of lower than human.

Men are much easier to date if you reveal you are trans. On craigslist and most dating websites there is about a 100:1 ratio of men interested in transwomen than there are women interested in transwomen.

When polled 60% of women stated they want to deny transwomen the ability to use female restrooms.

I view transwomen who support feminism as Traitors and High Treason of the cause.

Now some little annoying Piece of Crap might say..."Oh if you want to be a woman, why not support women?" And what I will tell this Piece of Crap is the Black Analogy...

The Black Analogy is this: Imagine if it was 200 years ago, and I had a black daddy but a white Southern Mother. And I was raised as a slave, abused by the whites and mistreated insulted and denied basic human rights by the whites. But deep down, I wished I was fully white so that I would have a better life.

So asking me..."Why don't I support whites, if I wish I was white" is like asking me "Why don't I support feminism and women, if I wish I was a woman"...Both are equally ridiculous to ask.

Then this Annoying Piece of Crap might say...Oh but 40% of Northern Whites are for you having rights...Ok...Like because some minority of whites 1000 miles away support me, just like some minority women who live 1000 miles support me, means I am going to suddenly accept and forgive the cesspool of bigots who live near me and oppress me everyday? Ok.

I am never going to forgive, I am never going to forget.
these are a few of the 3 primary emotions i feel, middle finger to you
Demon

Re: Most women are extreme bigots of transwomen.

Postby marie » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:44 am

As you are on my ignore list I have no idea how you back up the title of this thread and I don't intend to your read your post. But the title itself is a lie and completely unrepresentative of the reality most of us experience.

I really don't know what your problem is.
marie

Postby Andina » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:05 am

That is the opposite of my experience.

Have you ever thought that YOU may be the problem? You fail to get along with others here, I would have to assume that applies to your real life experiences. You should get some help, your life could be much more enjoyable (and ours too :) )
Andina
Board Moderator

Postby Demon » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:37 pm

marie wrote:As you are on my ignore list I have no idea how you back up the title of this thread and I don't intend to your read your post. But the title itself is a lie and completely unrepresentative of the reality most of us experience.

I really don't know what your problem is.

Your post is basically "I am not going to read your post, but I am going to respond to it anyway and call it a lie, and I'm not the one who has a problem, you do." Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?

I am so fed up with having to deal with kind of BS from society on a daily basis. The more time I spend talking with humans the more ridiculous and predictable they sound. It gets old, like being stuck at a job teaching kindergartens.

Andina wrote:That is the opposite of my experience.

Have you ever thought that YOU may be the problem? You fail to get along with others here, I would have to assume that applies to your real life experiences. You should get some help, your life could be much more enjoyable (and ours too :) )

Yeah, keep victim blaming. It's a specialty of the human species.

I have yet to find any lesbians who are cool with dating transwomen.

And if you actually took the time to consider what I had to say instead of being confrontational like Poster 1, you'd have read the Black Analogy more closely.
In the Black Analogy it refers to a southern interracial who is oppressed by the whites. It also refers to 40% of Northern Whites not being being bigots.
So if you happen to live in the metaphorical "North" where women aren't bigots, good for you, but it doesn't take away the fact of the situation. Nor does it give them a free-pass from blame, just like whites dont get to escape blame because of deeds of the whites of south.
I stated the statistics, 60% of women voted against bathroom rights.
So 60% of women are waging war against me.

If the planet Mars has a majority of citizens who are pro-war against me, I'm not going to say "Oh but I won't fight against mars because the minority of Martians don't hate me."
Demon

Postby PossiblyAnna » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:37 pm

If I were interested in women, I'd have no problem finding lesbians -- they're constantly hitting on me. Both trans and cis women.

So... all depends on your perspective and who you hang out with, I think! Maybe a little bit on age, too. I've noticed my younger friends have much more success dating in general -- I think younger folks are more flexible about gender stuff.

re: Not being a feminist -- Have you read "Whipping Girl" by Julia Serano? It's an excellent starting point for trans feminist thought, and addresses many of the issues you've brought up. She, too, felt very alienated from mainstream feminist discourse; so, she reinvented it, and explains how lots of the anti-trans stuff is, in fact, just a specific form of misogyny. And, in a larger sense, how the anti-femme aspects of feminism are contradictory and harmful.
Wacky acoustic transgender nonsense. https://www.facebook.com/polythenepamduo/
PossiblyAnna

Postby nexyjo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:19 pm

That's not been my experience either.

Demon, do you live in Alabama or Arkansas?
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Most this, most that, most ..., most ..., most ...

I have found that most women drink water and of those women who drink water, some like me and some don't. My sample is pretty small so the chance of an error is great, especially among those women who drink water.

How about a rigorous analysis of a scientifically designed sample to back up your stupid claims. No! I thought so!
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby helen2b » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:09 am

I can only think that you're getting back the vibes that you send out. I don't think I've ever seen a friendly, non-confrontational or non-complaining thread or post from you. Negativity drives people (men & women) away.

Out to kids: Nov. 2015
Legal name changed 09/11/2016
Driver's Lic., Medicare and Bank accounts amended 22/11/2016
Out to work 17/01/2017
Out to siblings 06/03/2017

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince.
helen2b

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:45 am

PossiblyAnna wrote:If I were interested in women, I'd have no problem finding lesbians -- they're constantly hitting on me. Both trans and cis women.

Good for you, because the only people that hit on me are creepy homeless men.

So... all depends on your perspective and who you hang out with, I think! Maybe a little bit on age, too. I've noticed my younger friends have much more success dating in general -- I think younger folks are more flexible about gender stuff.

It's illegal for me to date 16 year olds, which you are basically saying are the only people who would be wanting to date me.
re: Not being a feminist -- Have you read "Whipping Girl" by Julia Serano? It's an excellent starting point for trans feminist thought, and addresses many of the issues you've brought up. She, too, felt very alienated from mainstream feminist discourse; so, she reinvented it, and explains how lots of the anti-trans stuff is, in fact, just a specific form of misogyny. And, in a larger sense, how the anti-femme aspects of feminism are contradictory and harmful.

I don't like reading, because I hate reading about someone who doesn't have as miserable of a life as I do. I also hate reading about someone else who has worse suffering than I do, because it just feels like "Oh, my life isn't bad enough, I need even more suffering in my life in order to be a legit and valid person." This feeling sends me into an extreme psychotic rage.

nexyjo wrote:That's not been my experience either.

Demon, do you live in Alabama or Arkansas?

No, I live in the liberal midwest. And most of the liberal lesbians who run LGBT centers around here openly say they are only open to dating cis-women.

MikiSJ wrote:Most this, most that, most ..., most ..., most ...

I have found that most women drink water and of those women who drink water, some like me and some don't. My sample is pretty small so the chance of an error is great, especially among those women who drink water.

How about a rigorous analysis of a scientifically designed sample to back up your stupid claims. No! I thought so!

Already proved the sample. 60% of women voted against trans-bathroom rights. I would assume women passionate about the issue would get out to vote, thus the portion of women who didn't vote are completely apathetic about trans-rights. Leaves you a portion of about 90% of women who don't gaf about trans-rights.

helen2b wrote:I can only think that you're getting back the vibes that you send out. I don't think I've ever seen a friendly, non-confrontational or non-complaining thread or post from you. Negativity drives people (men & women) away.

Like I said before, I'll go to a lesbian bar and sit down, and say hello, they get all serious on me and tell me I don't belong there and if I don't leave they'll kick me out.
Why do you keep victim blaming me?

If this was Black-rights forum, and I say "I am a black in the south. I try to go to white bars and be nothing but nice to the whites, but I always get rejected and kicked out" you will say "Oh...it's somehow your fault for being too negative. Be more positive."

It's very obvious why humans are bigots of transwomen. It is due to inherent xenophobia and their chimp-like brains. Humans just hate anyone who doesn't follow or obey their norms. Just like you all hate me because I refuse to be positive while having to coexist at a garbage world.
Demon

Postby MikiSJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Demon wrote:Already proved the sample. 60% of women voted against trans-bathroom rights. I would assume women passionate about the issue would get out to vote, thus the portion of women who didn't vote are completely apathetic about trans-rights. Leaves you a portion of about 90% of women who don't gaf about trans-rights.

You still don't get it. Where was the sample taken: outside a Baptist church, a show of hands at a Trump rally, or a carefully chosen sample of women.

You need to be careful of women who drink water, because, at least per your sample - they don't like you.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm

MikiSJ wrote:
Demon wrote:Already proved the sample. 60% of women voted against trans-bathroom rights. I would assume women passionate about the issue would get out to vote, thus the portion of women who didn't vote are completely apathetic about trans-rights. Leaves you a portion of about 90% of women who don't gaf about trans-rights.

You still don't get it. Where was the sample taken: outside a Baptist church, a show of hands at a Trump rally, or a carefully chosen sample of women.

You need to be careful of women who drink water, because, at least per your sample - they don't like you.

First Sample is of my life.
Second sample is asking questions of other transwomen, pertaining to their treatment by women.
Third sample is by perusing various non-local comments in social media.
Fourth sample is of voting statistics of America (60% of women voted against trans-rights, and also, we must observe that a large amount of women did not vote at all on the issue, thus there is a large proportion of women who didn't find trans-rights an important enough issue to get up and vote on. Thus, using deductive reasoning, we can conclude 90% of American women do not care about transrights.)
Fifth sample is the planet Earth (Most earthlings are against trans-rights, and the majority of Earth-lings are women. Using deductive reasoning of human behavoir, we can deduce that foreign women think and have similar mental instincts to American women (America is after all, a mixture and melting pot of foreign memes and gene-types), and thus deduce that the majority of women of Earth do not care about transrights.)
Demon

Postby MikiSJ » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:25 pm

Demon wrote:
MikiSJ wrote:Fourth sample is of voting statistics of America (60% of women voted against trans-rights, and also, we must observe that a large amount of women did not vote at all on the issue, thus there is a large proportion of women who didn't find trans-rights an important enough issue to get up and vote on. Thus, using deductive reasoning, we can conclude 90% of American women do not care about transrights.)
Fifth sample is the planet Earth (Most earthlings are against trans-rights, and the majority of Earth-lings are women. Using deductive reasoning of human behavoir, we can deduce that foreign women think and have similar mental instincts to American women (America is after all, a mixture and melting pot of foreign memes and gene-types), and thus deduce that the majority of women of Earth do not care about transrights.)

You have fucked in the head thinking.
MikiSJ

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:33 pm

MikiSJ wrote:
Demon wrote:
MikiSJ wrote:Fourth sample is of voting statistics of America (60% of women voted against trans-rights, and also, we must observe that a large amount of women did not vote at all on the issue, thus there is a large proportion of women who didn't find trans-rights an important enough issue to get up and vote on. Thus, using deductive reasoning, we can conclude 90% of American women do not care about transrights.)

You have fucked in the head thinking.

Dude, I really get tired of people online who post FUCKED IN THE HEAD one-liners and who can't logic and reason.
You litterally made me wait more than an hour for that? Seriously?
And you aren't a single entity of the internet. The internet is full of people like you, who throw nothing but ad homs, and can't logic and reason. It is really old, tiring, and I'm downright sick of it, and I'm sick of you.
And if a mod warns me for saying the phrase "Fucked in the head", when im just repeating the same thing you said to me and sending it back on you...Well that goes to show how biased and injust the world is.
Demon

Postby PentacleGoddess » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:38 pm

So are you spamming these "Everyone is terrible and bigoted except for me" threads all over the forums, or just here and in Politics? I can't be bothered to look.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby Demon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:49 am

PentacleGoddess wrote:So are you spamming these "Everyone is terrible and bigoted except for me" threads all over the forums, or just here and in Politics? I can't be bothered to look.

2 threads is not spam.
Humans have this inherent tendency to hyperbole and exaggerate. Why can't you just call it "2 threads", instead of exaggerating and calling it spam?
Demon

Postby Illuminaughty » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:57 pm

I live in connecticut, usa.

I pass pretty well, and all I have felt from other lesbians in my area is hostility.

As if me being trans is just too extreme and they don't want to be seen or grouped into the same community as someone like me.

It all started the first night I went out in oublic dressed as a woman. I passed well even though it was early in my transition.

I was at a bar, York Street cafe in New Haven CT. It's a gay bar right down the street from Yale university.

I was with my boyfriend, really nervous about presenting and passing as a woman.

We were kissing because i had a few drinks, all i heard were snarky comments from the women near us.

Eventually a cis lesbian came up to us and told us it was bullshit that we were kissing, and that we wouldn't allow it in one of "our" bars. We tried to be civil but she kept ranting and raving about us, tryibg to fight with me over it. None of her lesbian friends stopped her and seemed supportive.

It was the gay men that stood up and made her leave, there was then a huge blow out from the group of women, and literally every woman in the bar left. It was crazy.

We got to talking that night, and apparently the gay / bi men mostly agreed that lesbians are very cliquey and they become hostile to anyone who shows hostility to someone in the group.

I found this happened to me in another instance online.

A family member of my husband, who is his aunt's long term partner, liked and posted a very anti trans article on her Facebook.

I was very upset obviously, and unfortunately it triggered me into anger and I went off on her.

Before I knew it there were about 16 other lesbians from their group messaging me and harassing me for standing up for myself.

They were nasty and rude and one literally said "I wasn't a real woman even if i looked like one. "

Nedless to say I deleted my Facebook and those
family member's haven't gotten a christmas card from me.

Even on websites like Meet Up where there have been LGBT meet ups / events once I disclose I ak transgender or am clocked for whatever reason it is always the lesbians who are cold towards me. Their persona has changed mid conversation. They act like they just want to leave the conversation and walk away from me because I'm trans.

I don't know how anyone here has had positive experiences when mine have been 100% horrible.
Not all who wander are lost
Illuminaughty

Postby kris » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I don't know how anyone here has had positive experiences when mine have been 100% horrible.

Mostly positive on my part. There are a lot of variables at play, though. My sense is that many communities accumulate damage. This can be especially true with LGBT communities. For instance, there was big disagreement between many of the older gay men and women, and the queer youth. It wasn't strictly along age lines, but there did seem to be a significant pattern. From the older generation, you'd hear comments like 'queer is a slur and I don't want to be called that.' From the younger generation you'd hear that terms like 'gay' were to rescrictive for many within the lgbq spectrum.

I tended to lean towards the queer side of the debate as a matter of personal preference. One of my struggles growing up is that I never felt gay enough to be gay. There was this supposed community, and I didn't fit into it. It wasn't a space where I felt welcome to visit and explore my identity and orientation. I felt I belonged neither with the gay population nor the cis-het population. That led to strong feelings of isolation. Yet for,that older generation, I think it was very hard for them to eke out a spac of their own. They had to fight for it against considerable prejudice, and that made them very protective of what they fought for. The queering of the youth was affecting how people saw LGBTQ+ people as a whole, and it seemed to be eroding the communities they had struggled so hard to create.

So some of this resulted in frustration and hostility between two camps you'd think shouldn't really be at odds. I think the frustrations of both groups were being thrown onto one another.

One of the issues I seem to face a lot is people want validation for their own difficulties and struggles. Given how trans people are often portrayed as one of the most discriminated against minorities, I get the sense some people feel their own issues are being diminished in comparison to mine. I feel this way because they unprovokedly try to diminish what trans people go through, tell me how hard they have it, and at times go on to explain how I am actually oppressing them. And that's weird to me because I never said I had it hard, or that I had it harder than them, and I've never done anything to cause them such grievances other than existing.

But as it stands, I have encountered this much more from men. I also encounter it from feminists who seem to be on the fringe of feminism in these parts. Most women I meet, gay/ queer or not, have been quite inclusive and accepting. Perhaps that has just been a matter of good fortune.
kris

Postby Rheya » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:41 pm

Illuminaughty wrote:I don't know how anyone here has had positive experiences when mine have been 100% horrible.

I'm sorry but you went to a gay bar as a seemingly heterosexual cis-couple and then made out in front of everyone? It doesn't surprise me that some gay people would be angered by heterosexual people coming into their private, safe space. That is a pretty ignorant thing to do. I'm not saying it is wrong, because I don't think it is, but it is preposterously ignorant to not understand what you did there.

This can vary a great deal, I've learned, from country to country and city to city, but gay communities can be very close-knit and protective of themselves. Where I live gay bars don't quite exist, the reason for this is mostly the younger generation. We don't need gay bars and shit, if we want a queer-separatist disco then someone makes an event on facebook for it and that's that. There are some places that are considered LGBTQ+ friendly but most of it is from an historical point of view and there have been many stories of people facing discrimination in those places that is no different from the kind faced at any other bar or club.

My own city was once known as the most homophobic city in my whole country, and then, about when I was in my late teens, it had transformed into the most homo-, trans- and queer-friendly place in the whole country. It is now known as the Queer Capital. All of this is really the younger generation supplanting the older one.

I have had very few bad experiences with women, most of my bad experiences have been with men and even these have been unusually few. I have had a lot of issues with my local feminist and queer communities, and although I've tried to be a part of them I've never fit in. Always been on the outside and eventually just left since I couldn't tow the party line and agree with whatever new slogan was popular on social media (also I'm not a vegan, don't know why veganism and feminism goes hand in hand but it does around here). But even here there was never any hostility or even dislike, I still like those people and they were always lovely towards me and still are.

kris wrote:
One of the issues I seem to face a lot is people want validation for their own difficulties and struggles. Given how trans people are often portrayed as one of the most discriminated against minorities, I get the sense some people feel their own issues are being diminished in comparison to mine. I feel this way because they unprovokedly try to diminish what trans people go through, tell me how hard they have it, and at times go on to explain how I am actually oppressing them. And that's weird to me because I never said I had it hard, or that I had it harder than them, and I've never done anything to cause them such grievances other than existing.

I've seen this more and more lately. People don't seem to understand that just because you call yourself queer or a feminist doesn't mean you can be just as transphobic and hateful as any horrid cismale misogynist. These attitudes do come from pure transphobia, of refusing to understand transpeople and from refusing to consider us human. How can you be so against solidarity with people if you actually considered them human? Then again, solidarity doesn't seem very popular anymore. Even anti-racist movements have been blaming transpeople for taking the spotlight. If they were not transphobic and understood that we are people and from that was able to understand what is happening in the media, then they'd understand that we are not taking any spotlight. The media uses us as easy views and cheap stories, we are miserable exploited and no major reporting on us wants to spread a humanizing understand of us - dehumanization of transpeople is all the rage. The people who are offended by us and refuse to stand in solidarity are suckers who have succumbed to the transphobia that is being peddled to them.
Rheya

Postby Demon » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:10 pm

To be fair, a couple of lesbians accepted me into their social circles. But the vast majority of lesbians I've encountered were bigots of me because I was trans.

And the lesbians who did accept me into their social circles, wouldn't date me or see me as a valid romantic companion because I was trans.

And this is what you have to be careful of...bigots who accept your acquaintance into a circle, but only superficially. They are casual friends but never anything more, because they don't view you as someone on their level. Like how someone at a LGBT center can say hello to you, but really are bigots of you and don't want to be anywhere near you outside of a LGBT center.

It's like white supremacists. They can be respectful and courteous towards blacks, but they don't want blacks anywhere near their women.

So if you go into a LGBT center, and get a casual hello from someone...it really doesn't mean that trans are accepted into society. Nor if a trans gets a menial job at a LGBT center does it mean anything. In the 1900's whites let blacks shine their shoes. Didn't mean that blacks were not second class citizens.
Demon

Postby Schneider881 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:48 am

This is my small experience. There are very few females in my life that knew about me. My experience is most females in the beginning are very open and positive and act very supportive. They are very proud that they are so liberal! BUT they eventually abandon because though they behave very liberal eventually it is too odd for them. I find, most people avoid relationships, if they do not understand something or believe it will create drama or where the friendship will be hard work. For this reason I do all I can to hide this past. Again this is my very small experience.

Katha
Schneider881
New

Postby Demon » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Schneider881 wrote:This is my small experience. There are very few females in my life that knew about me. My experience is most females in the beginning are very open and positive and act very supportive. They are very proud that they are so liberal! BUT they eventually abandon because though they behave very liberal eventually it is too odd for them. I find, most people avoid relationships, if they do not understand something or believe it will create drama or where the friendship will be hard work. For this reason I do all I can to hide this past. Again this is my very small experience.

Katha

same here. older women wont date me because they say they are old. it is too stupid and retarded to believe.
Demon

Postby Schneider881 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Well i meant only as friends. I don't have experience sexually. There are probably other issues if a trans woman wants to date a GG and how she views a trans woman. But yes it is still sad.
Schneider881
New

Postby MikiSJ » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:46 pm

demon, did it ever occur to you that maybe your attitude toward everything (which you obviously transmit clearly) is your biggest problem.

A lot of us can identify with the glass half full/empty outlook on life, but you project an empty, unwashed scum at the bottom of the glass.

Just thinking...
MikiSJ

Postby Demon » Mon May 01, 2017 10:30 am

MikiSJ wrote:demon, did it ever occur to you that maybe your attitude toward everything (which you obviously transmit clearly) is your biggest problem.

A lot of us can identify with the glass half full/empty outlook on life, but you project an empty, unwashed scum at the bottom of the glass.

Just thinking...

your attitude is what irritates me.
first of all...learn causality.
People form opinions based on their interactions and life experiences.
They dont just suddenly come to conclusions out of thin air.
You must think I just exitted the womb and made this post.
Causality...
Next time think about Causality.
Demon

Postby MorganWoolf » Mon May 01, 2017 12:56 pm

When someone treats me like shit, I have a choice. I can either drop to their level and talk shit back or...anything else really. It is my choice to be angry at them. MINE. And I choose to laugh at them, flip them the bird, then walk off and forget. Why? because when you choose to project hate back on them, they LOVE it. And I CAN'T STAND TO LET THEM WIN BY LETTING THEM GET TO ME.

They aren't worth my time and energy.

There are shitty people in this world. Sometimes they are men, sometimes they are women. HUMANS are capable of shitty acts. ALL OF US HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE TO SOMEONE ELSE. If we want to sink down to the same discriminatory actions of the people that discriminate against us, then ALL OF US are worthy of judgement. But to start labeling one group or another as particularly bigoted or particularly discriminatory, we are just adding to the problem by drawing lines. You're just being a bigot right back and I doubt that's what you want.

Life isn't easy for anyone. We all have people who hate us for something. This is no surprise and never should be. Letting it get to you is a waste of time.

What do you want? Change? Ranting about how people are treating you badly isn't going to change anything.
What are you going to do? Insult them for it? They're just going to hate you more.
Are you just going to kick and scream about it? You're just causing a scene and making yourself look bad.

Understand what you want. Then ACT. So, you don't like how they treat you? You have a point, people shouldn't treat each other like that. We have a strong starting point. We want to be treated better. Everyone does. So, why not take an approach that inspires people to join you? We all want trans rights but how many of us are actually active politically?
You have a fire in you that is worth something. You're angry. Yes, you've been hurt. I understand why. You have a right to feel angry. But pissing off the rest of the people around you isn't going to get you or your cause to go anywhere. You'll be stuck in a rut, because humans are predictable. We like to be around people that make us feel good and do things that make us feel good.
We avoid the uncomfortable. None of us can wave a magic wand and change that about every human on the planet.

So use that psychology to your advantage.
Use your fire to create change.
You have the fighting spirit to do this.

And to everyone else.
Just because you didn't have a bad experience doesn't automatically negate her bad experiences. What do you expect, her to say, "Oh, so there are nice women? I guess that makes all the pain and heartache okay." It doesn't. It doesn't change what's happened to her.
Demon, I'm sorry you haven't had many good experiences. That has to suck and feel so lonely
I was born half-hispanic and raised hispanic by my family. The only "white" member was my dad. Once we moved out of San Antonio everything changed. I've had other hispanic people tell me I'm "too white to be Mexican". I felt orphaned by my own people. I know not all Mexicans are that way, but those experiences have left an angry scar.

And once again to everyone out there. ANTAGONIZING HER ISN'T HELPING EITHER. You're just feeding the rage.

Demon, I know your thoughts and feelings are not mainstream, they're a lot for us to swallow. They remind us of all the aweful things that have happened. Most of us would rather think of the better experiences. Maybe that's hard for you. Maybe the hurt is just too deep.
Expressing yourself despite the knowledge that people aren't going to like you is a brave thing. I could never rant so honestly, I'd feel like shit afterwards.
But I see potential in that fire you have. Please, try to learn to harness that fire for a greater cause that can help all of us.

Blessings of Lilith upon you sister (if you don't mind being blessed by Lilith ;).
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby kris » Mon May 01, 2017 1:11 pm

And once again to everyone out there. ANTAGONIZING HER ISN'T HELPING EITHER. You're just feeding the rage.

Rage? I wonder if that is what she actually feels. No one knows what her issues really are, but you haven't been around long enough to talk like that. People have tried a number of different approaches with demon and the end result is largely the same. Personally, I mostly don't resond to her posts, but is that better? She is clearly seeking some form of attention or acknowledgment or something, but no one here really seems to know quite what. As a matter of personal opinion, no matter how we respond or do not respond, we are not helping her.

By all means, interact as you see fit, but perhaps cool it with the caps when commenting on the relationship, for lack of a better word, others on the forum have formed with her.
kris

Postby MorganWoolf » Mon May 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Yeah, the whole thing got me fired up and it brought up a lot of personal stuff for me.

Sorry if offended anyone, I realize I'm new here.

I should have probably given myself time to think before replying.

On my honor, no more caps! That is rude. I hope if I offended anyone that you can forgive and forget. I'll be more thoughtful in the future.
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby MikiSJ » Mon May 01, 2017 1:57 pm

MorganWoolf

First of all, thank you for participating in the forum.

You have been here since April 28, 2017 and have made (as of this post) 11 posts.

Demon has been here since last July. I suggest you may want to do a bit of research regarding Demon's demons before you jump on those of who have been here awhile.

I understand causality. If you bang your forehead against the wall, doing so eventually causes your forehead to bleed and hurt. Most people recognize the causation of the bleeding forehead has been the pounding of the forehead on the wall and they stop the pounding.

You, dear, while recognizing the causality simply keep on pounding your head against the wall and then get pissed at those who suggest you stop.

Sigh! :|
MikiSJ

Postby mitzidog » Mon May 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Of course TERF is a thing, but I have had the most support I have had so far from women. Few of us have a sample size to make generalisations, and it's easy to let our own experiences cloud our view of the rest of humanity.
mitzidog

Postby Demon » Mon May 08, 2017 12:53 pm

mitzidog wrote:Of course TERF is a thing, but I have had the most support I have had so far from women. Few of us have a sample size to make generalisations, and it's easy to let our own experiences cloud our view of the rest of humanity.

Women give fake support. Like theyll talk to you at their place of work but only view you as an aquantance. They will never allow you to have any kind of real-deep conversation or intimacy with them. (By intimacy I also refer to non-sexual interpersonal bonding.)

MorganWoolf wrote:
Blessings of Lilith upon you sister (if you don't mind being blessed by Lilith ;).

Morgan, you seem like a real human being, who is actually worth of being called an evolved specie. You are a rarity and a sight for sore eyes.

I have tried to change the world but sadly the Kindegarteners who run society wont have it. I tried to get into politics but it is ran by corrupt politicians and bigots from within (By bigots from within I mean fellow transfolk who try to sabotage me from helping with their own politics and they wonder why there is never any "change" and always "status quo", when they endless and dogmatically enforce the status quo and eject anyone from challenging status quo.)
Demon

Postby AliKat » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:16 am

I haven't posted in awhile..... But....
To much of what Demon and others have stated in this thread.... Ive also experienced by and large the vast majority of the time.
I know i pass well, but, once a woman knows im trans, thats generally where everything stops on a dating level.

Ive had some serious relationships, at least i thought they were, only to find out later it was all a sham and that person was just using me.
Im currently in a long term relationship now.....wont speak about that.
My past dealings with dating women have been 95% negative.
AliKat

Postby PossiblyAnna » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 pm

I think it's true that many cis lesbians are guilty of transmisogyny. But not all of them! And we're making a lot of progress in that fight. TERFs are definitely on the margins.

The odd thing about this rant is that it seems to exclude other trans women. Trans women are women, and they obviously don't have problems with trans women! So, if you're a trans woman who likes women, you've got more to choose from that trans women who like men!

But I understand the place of frustration this comes from. Dating is very difficult for trans people. But getting angry about it doesn't change anything. You gotta let the transphobes slide sometimes. And if you date within the trans community itself, you should be golden.
Wacky acoustic transgender nonsense. https://www.facebook.com/polythenepamduo/
PossiblyAnna

Postby Skippy 2.0 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:18 am

I apologize I only read the first post... I feared if I delved deeper, simply reading more of Demon's ravings might cause me to have an aneurysm. Also creating meme-generators was a bad idea, as I will indeed use, and abuse them to death...

So hrmmmm.... Firstly,

Secondly... Did I drink too much? Have I been up too long? Is this even real? o_O

Thirdly, @Morgan you compared me to this woman?! I mean sure I'm eccentric, but she's bonkers! Sorry Demon... I'm one of the lizard people, get your tin-foil hat, and call Alex Jones sweety. :(

RAWR *LIZARD HISS!*

Anyhoo... hummmmm do you even dignify this with a response? I mean a serious one? I wasn't aware being trans made me part of a cause against women, or was it TERFS, or Feminists in general? Also what the bloody hell is she on about with the Black Analogy? I'm so lost.

Okay, okay, okay...

OKAY!

mmmmmm..........

OKAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!1112eleventytwo

Demon, gonna need you to remove your tinfoil cap for a moment dear. It occurs to me, and this is just me spitballing here, but based on your first post. ehhhhh perhaps the reason women aren't interested in you is because of well....

EVERYTHING?!

Just saying the trans bit might not be the deal breaker here... Instead maybe, just maybe everything else?

>.>

<.<

I'm sorry this is too delicious to pass up.

*runs while laughing TROLOLOLOLOL*

*Stops*

Or am I the troll? Perhaps Demon is? mmm yeahhh heavy Doc!

P.S. If you thought this was bad, you really don't know me yet. This was actually really fucking tame. As a public service to our faithful mods I won't twist the knife, which would be oh so easy, and for someone like me is oh so fucking tempting! :lol:

P.P.S.

Morgan wrote:ANTAGONIZING HER ISN'T HELPING EITHER

It kinda makes me laugh! <,<

WHAT?! Is it bad I want her to come back?

*lowers her head in shame*

I know, I know, it is... But I mean you cannot dangle a bottle of water in front of someone dying of thirst so willy nilly, and not expect me err them to snatch it up! You know? I MEAN I AM SORRY I MISSED THIS ONE! Come back Demon! Wait no bad Jessi! BAD!

Dammit, I'm mad at you for being right Morgan. *pouts*

Still not retracting what I already wrote... Also if a Mod does, well fuck you... Still love you though! <3
Back from the dead, sorta...
Skippy 2.0
Regular

Postby MorganWoolf » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 pm

@skippy

I can't remember all of my posts...but normally I compare myself (from my past) to Demon. And I think I may have mentioned once that your posts aren't as over-the-top as Demon's (I can't remember my exact words or the post they were in).

Demon was certainly out of left field...100% of the time. But, having once come from that side of the rabbit hole, I got her probably more than most. And I may be the only person who was ever not insulted/attacked directly by her.

Meh. I miss her. Her oddness certainly made one think. I felt that if we took that as an odd way to introspect and kept an open mind of what her condition may truly be, I really didn't see the harm...but I get it, she was...unconventional? Spoke her mind without restraint? No filter. Pure honesty. And a lot of what came out of her posts was certainly offensive. But I felt it was like being offended that a person with turrets suddenly started cussing at you.

How often to we filter a lot of what we say and feel because no one will accept us? I won't say that was her background motive, but she was definitely in pain. This I know. I think this forum was her only safe space, and she knew she was pissing people off, but we're just black and white words on a screen. Other than ostracize her, what's the worst we can do to her for opening up? I know she knew that, but a reaction from someone was better than being totally invisible to the world. And she was so terrified of being loved she instead strove for everyone to despise her. I think she fought and fought with the world because she was too terrified to open up to anyone personally, so scared to be close. Her inner world was a paradox, and the only way she knew how to protect herself was to reach out but sabotage any attempt at true friendship or true love. And just when you think you get her, she would throw something new out to make you question again, because she was terrified. But of course, who wants to admit their own agony is their fault? No one. I don't think she was truly aware of the damage she was causing herself. I have no doubt something traumatic happened to her (perhaps more than once) but she certainly wasn't going to make herself vulnerable by telling us what was really happening. This particular post is an example like that.
When you spend too long in an emotional blackness (most would say darkness, but I find that the dark is a comfort...it's this other thing...it's dense and it weighs on the soul, like tar...so I call it the blackness...) when you stay there too long, your perception warps more and more. But no one can come out of that alone, ever.

She really just needs someone to find her, understand her, and help save her from her own prison. Like what Haley did for me. Haley is a saint, I'm so lucky to have her. :)
MorganWoolf

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:02 pm

MorganWoolf wrote:How often to we filter a lot of what we say and feel because no one will accept us?

I won't say that was her background motive, but she was definitely in pain.
And she was so terrified of being loved she instead strove for everyone to despise her. I think she fought and fought with the world because she was too terrified to open up to anyone personally, so scared to be close. Her inner world was a paradox, and the only way she knew how to protect herself was to reach out but sabotage any attempt at true friendship or true love. And just when you think you get her, she would throw something new out to make you question again, because she was terrified. But no one can come out of that alone, ever.
She really just needs someone to find her, understand her, and help save her from her own prison.

Good observational skills, discernment, and well said, Morgan. I was around when Demon came on here with Post One. I at first ignored her as batsh*t crazy, but as she began to show the earmarks exactly as you described above, I began to feel empathy for her, and began to reach out to her. A few times she described herself as a 'fallen angel' who morphed into a demon, hence the avatar and name. I recognized the truth of that assessment, as I consider myself, as a metaphor, to be a 'fallen angel' who morphed into a human girl. With that in common, I have tried to continue to reach out to her, but with mixed results. I try to talk to her in a somewhat fantasy situation, akin to anime characters in a relationship inside an eroge-sim video game. Sometimes I think that I reach her soul that way.

Sabotage any attempt at true friendship, or true Philia love ? As far as Demon is concerned, you nailed it ! But no one can come out of that alone, ever ? Demon will not ever be able to come out of whatever is imprisoning her, she needs someone to lead her out by holding her hand and loving ( Philia love ) her. Find her, understand her, and help save her from her own prison ? Even if that never does take place, it will not be because of any lack of effort or passion on my part. Only time will tell.
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SilverGray

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MorganWoolf » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:20 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote: Even if that never does take place, it will not be because of any lack of effort or passion on my part. Only time will tell.

Oh yes, I tried to gently reach out myself. But often, those of us in the blackest reaches of our pain push against love and assistance. We reach out, then when someone reaches back, we bite their hand and retreat. It's the sudden feeling that something good can happen, but then what? The good thing will eventually be lost won't it? So, might as well stay here if we're just going to find our way back into this despair. Or so the thinking goes....

How many people reached out to me and gave up? Oh...too many to count. I even remember one of my "friends" finally said people like me should just kill themselves and make the world a better place. She was just fed up with my bullsh*t...and bullsh*t it was.

I remember that post I left on this thread (the one skippy quoted) was one of my firsts. The whole thread just brought back a flood of memories and I rushed to her side...because I was rushing to the side of my past self.

I want to believe she'll find someone to help her, like I found Haley. It isn't that someone needs to come around, it's that the right person needs to come around. You or me, or anyone else here, may not be the "right person".

I just hope she's okay. I got the feeling she was banned. When I saw she was suspended and I saw her reaction my heart clenched. I know she truly felt betrayed. Her safe space ripped from her. I think about her a lot. I wonder what she's doing. I tried PMing her but I never got a response, I'm assuming she was banned before I sent the message.

Agh! My chest hurts a little just writing this. Yeah, call me a softie, judge me for it if ya want...but it's true. She truly was a trapped and raging Goddess. And to hearken back to an old metaphor I once posted...in the zoo I feel I'm trapped in, hearing her roar from across the way was an odd comfort to this trapped lion, but I've roared a few times, and the silence that comes from the absence of her aches a little.

Yes, that blackness still lives in me. It just doesn't rule me anymore.
MorganWoolf

Postby DawnF » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:42 am

In my transition, I am getting more dirty looks from women than from men. Of course, women notice things easier and sooner, it seems, and so, it is no surprise that they are the first to start staring. I have not made any announcements to anyone but I can sense the mental wheels spinning with some of them. I would not say that women are "extreme bigots"; some appear to be sympathetic, others just simply treat me with quiet contempt.
DawnF

Postby mitzidog » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:45 am

Last night while at a bar with friends from work I went into the appropriate bathroom for my expressed gender and the cis-woman I went in after clocked me and frowned, but when I was washing my hands she smiled at me, so it must have just been that moment of confusion as she realised I'm trans.

I've not found I've got dirty looks from anyone really. Quizzical occasionally, but nothing nasty yet. I guess I've only been presenting outside for a month, but it has been pretty much the whole time.
mitzidog

Postby OliviaT » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:24 pm

My okcupid profile gets attacked by 90% men and 10% lesbians. Just sayin' - I think the OP might need to look inwards.
OliviaT
New

Postby Demon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:37 am

MorganWoolf wrote:
CuteButLooksPregnant wrote: Even if that never does take place, it will not be because of any lack of effort or passion on my part. Only time will tell.

Oh yes, I tried to gently reach out myself. But often, those of us in the blackest reaches of our pain push against love and assistance. We reach out, then when someone reaches back, we bite their hand and retreat. It's the sudden feeling that something good can happen, but then what? The good thing will eventually be lost won't it? So, might as well stay here if we're just going to find our way back into this despair. Or so the thinking goes....

How many people reached out to me and gave up? Oh...too many to count. I even remember one of my "friends" finally said people like me should just kill themselves and make the world a better place. She was just fed up with my bullsh*t...and bullsh*t it was.

I remember that post I left on this thread (the one skippy quoted) was one of my firsts. The whole thread just brought back a flood of memories and I rushed to her side...because I was rushing to the side of my past self.

I want to believe she'll find someone to help her, like I found Haley. It isn't that someone needs to come around, it's that the right person needs to come around. You or me, or anyone else here, may not be the "right person".

I just hope she's okay. I got the feeling she was banned. When I saw she was suspended and I saw her reaction my heart clenched. I know she truly felt betrayed. Her safe space ripped from her. I think about her a lot. I wonder what she's doing. I tried PMing her but I never got a response, I'm assuming she was banned before I sent the message.

Agh! My chest hurts a little just writing this. Yeah, call me a softie, judge me for it if ya want...but it's true. She truly was a trapped and raging Goddess. And to hearken back to an old metaphor I once posted...in the zoo I feel I'm trapped in, hearing her roar from across the way was an odd comfort to this trapped lion, but I've roared a few times, and the silence that comes from the absence of her aches a little.

Yes, that blackness still lives in me. It just doesn't rule me anymore.

thankyou, this post brought tears to my demon eyes.
Demon

Postby MorganWoolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:22 am

DEMON!!!! Where have you been?! I was so worried! :( I thought you were banned or that something worse might have happened. What have you been up to?!
MorganWoolf

Postby Demon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:38 am

MorganWoolf wrote:DEMON!!!! Where have you been?! I was so worried! :( I thought you were banned or that something worse might have happened. What have you been up to?!

I have been rotting in my own mental hells and misery, what else would I have been? Lol.
Demon

Postby MorganWoolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:46 am

Demon wrote:
MorganWoolf wrote:DEMON!!!! Where have you been?! I was so worried! :( I thought you were banned or that something worse might have happened. What have you been up to?!

I have been rotting in my own mental hells and misery, what else would I have been? Lol.

*Hugs Demon* Of course you have been my dear. I'm just glad your hells and misery haven't won the fight yet. I'm glad to see you back.
MorganWoolf

Postby Demon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:49 am

MorganWoolf wrote:
Demon wrote:

*Hugs Demon* Of course you have been my dear. I'm just glad your hells and misery haven't won the fight yet. I'm glad to see you back.

How do you know for sure they haven't? There may be no fight in me left, for all you know I am simply a remnant, an automaton, fighting against the forces of transphobia may be my only fight left, I may have lost the battle with my mind long ago.
Demon

Postby MorganWoolf » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:39 pm

You may have lost the battle, but you haven't lost the war. I know this, because you're still alive. You can win this. It'll take time but I believe in you. I always have. And if you need to lay in your mental coffin (mental, my dear, not literal) for a while, then I will lay over it and wait for you to wake up, so we can take arms again against those forces against us. We have to be ourselves, no matter what anyone else thinks. We are worth it. We can't let it all defeat us Demon. I won't let it all defeat us.
MorganWoolf

Postby Jill » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:26 pm

I hesitate to get into flaming threads like this one, but I would like to add my own thoughts. I get where the TERFs are coming from. They have been struggling hard to change society's expectations/demands on women and then we come along and appear to jump head first into everything they are trying to escape from. Indeed, in our transitions we go to great lengths to conform to modern concepts of beauty. Rather than accept and love our bodies for what they are (which they are trying to do), we (in their eyes) mutilate ourselves to conform with patriarchal norms. In short, we are their worst nightmare of expectations on women. What they don't get is we have to do this to keep from getting killed.
Jill

Postby Jill » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:25 pm

<continued>

And then there is the correct notion that we have a female brain. This contradicts a feminist dogma that the brains of men and women are equal and we thus deserve equal rights. There are plenty of biological differences between men and women including our skull shapes, so it makes common sense that our brains have differences as well. Even though the brains of men and women are different, we should not use the defects in the brains of men as an excuse to discriminate.
Jill

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Demon wrote:I have been rotting in my own mental Hells and misery, what else would I have been?

Demon wrote: There may be no fight in me left, for all you know I am simply a remnant, an automaton, fighting against the forces of transphobia may be my only fight left, I may have lost the battle with my mind long ago.

I get tired of fighting, too, I remark out of nowhere . . . . Both of us are sitting on a picnic bench in an urban park. We can hear the distant fighting going on around the corner, and a couple of blocks away. But for the here and now, it is somewhat peaceful. It's midnight, a full moon out, and a light breeze is blowing. No one around in the bombed out park, just the demon girl, and the fallen angelic, now human girl, quietly talking about everything and nothing . . . . No! We have not lost the battle inside our minds, just relaxed a bit in our minds to try and understand one another . . . .
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SilverGray

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Demon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:24 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
Demon wrote:I have been rotting in my own mental Hells and misery, what else would I have been?

Demon wrote: There may be no fight in me left, for all you know I am simply a remnant, an automaton, fighting against the forces of transphobia may be my only fight left, I may have lost the battle with my mind long ago.

I get tired of fighting, too, I remark out of nowhere . . . . Both of us are sitting on a picnic bench in an urban park. We can hear the distant fighting going on around the corner, and a couple of blocks away. But for the here and now, it is somewhat peaceful. It's midnight, a full moon out, and a light breeze is blowing. No one around in the bombed out park, just the demon girl, and the fallen angelic, now human girl, quietly talking about everything and nothing . . . . No! We have not lost the battle inside our minds, just relaxed a bit in our minds to try and understand one another . . . .

this is how i feel when i watch the news exactly.
Demon

Postby Demon » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Jill wrote:I hesitate to get into flaming threads like this one, but I would like to add my own thoughts. I get where the TERFs are coming from. They have been struggling hard to change society's expectations/demands on women and then we come along and appear to jump head first into everything they are trying to escape from. Indeed, in our transitions we go to great lengths to conform to modern concepts of beauty. Rather than accept and love our bodies for what they are (which they are trying to do), we (in their eyes) mutilate ourselves to conform with patriarchal norms. In short, we are their worst nightmare of expectations on women. What they don't get is we have to do this to keep from getting killed.

has nothing to do with modern standards of beauty, men are smelly, hairy, and have uglier faces than women. it is insane for terfs to enforce such low standards on us and expect us to be content with such. men look like gorrillas, women look like angels, this is a genetic feature and the more evolved humans become the less they look like gorillas, terds are suggesting a regression in which people run around naked like cromagnon.
Demon

Next

Return to Transgender Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm