About Demon...

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

About Demon...

Postby MorganWoolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:42 pm

First, I would like to set the tone of this message. I am not angry. I am concerned…and actually feeling pretty sad. So, I’m not yelling at any point in this post. Also, this is not in any way meant to place blame on anybody. Quite the contrary. I am trying to shed some light.
I’m also not going to deny that I’m terrified to post this.
I know a lot of you out there don’t like Demon. I see why. I won’t say you’re all awful for having the perspective that you do.
And you all know that I stand by her. And I know most of you probably disapprove. I get that.
I’m writing this because I feel that maybe I can…help…on all fronts. That’s my hope anyhow.
Often, Demon says things that to the rest of us in any normal setting would be enraging. And they are. We don’t see or experience the world the way she does.
But there is one key thing about Demon that has been sort of looked over. I know you’re going to say it hasn’t but bear with me here.
She has told us herself that she is mentally ill. You all have suggested she is mentally ill. It may or may not be a diagnosed mental illness, none of us (including Demon) have the medical qualifications to determine that. But please consider that no healthy minded individual chooses a mental illness. I do not know her history, I do not know what her illness is. But something either hurt her, and put her in this illness…or she was born with it. Regardless, her mind…her brain…does not work like ours. This is not her fault. This is not our fault.
I remember when I was struggling with my mental illness Haley tried reasoning with my delusions. Actually my parents tried the same thing but they were infinitely angrier about it. In all cases, I pushed back. I fought back against the reasonings because they weren’t seeing my problem. And the problem? Honestly, I didn’t know it myself. All I knew is I was suffering daily so much that my body ached day to day. Like my skin was tightening.
Then one day Haley and I found a book at the bookstore. It was called “Hyperbole and a Half” by Allie Brost. It’s a compilation of her personal blogs (it’s hilarious by the way). Well, in it she addresses depression. And she makes this analogy.
She walks up to all her friends holding a dead fish and she says, “My fish is dead.”
And her friends respond in different ways:
“Have you fed it?”
“No we’re past that. My fish is dead.”
“Oh my! I’m sure it’s around here somewhere, let me help you find it.”
“No, you don’t understand, I haven’t lost it. My fish is dead.”
“Well, you just aren’t even trying are you?”
“Trying to what? It’s dead.”
“You know what they say! Fish are deadest before the dawn!” (this one was my personal favorite)
In the end of the analogy she sits with her dead fish, petting it and telling it everything is going to be okay.
She addresses the audience and points out that the issue has no resolution. And that perhaps she isn’t looking for one. That perhaps all she was looking for was acknowledgment from the people around her (friends, family, etc) that they saw that her fish was dead.

When Haley read that her eyes lit up and she gasped in sudden understanding. Her eyes even got a little watery and she turned to me and said, “Oh my gosh. I get it now. I am so sorry, I didn’t see…your fish are dead.”

After that things improved. Haley took a different approach. Mainly, she just let the cycles and the twisted thoughts be. Instead she let herself be my safe place. And in time I found my own way out.
Not everyone finds their way out. Not everyone is lucky enough to have someone have the dawning realization of what is truly happening. A lot of us die miserable.
She cannot get out of the place she is in right now on her own. That is impossible. She cannot receive assistance from a professional until she is ready or until she is forced to do so. It would be preferable if she received it on her own terms though.
And I understand it is not our responsibility to help her. I am choosing to do this. I am choosing to do this, because someone did for me and I believe in paying it forward. That is my choice.
But I am not an experienced or qualified professional. So, I am going to make mistakes. This is, hopefully, understandable. I want to be her friend. Her safe space. The person who is at least trying to come down into her little hell and understand and hopefully give to her a new platform from which she can feel safe and maybe even help her out of her internal misery.
I understand my attempt may not succeed.

I would like to also point out that this board exists to help each other. For most of us who struggle with our gender we have to accept ourselves, then worry about all the people on the outside: friends, family, coworkers. Demon’s biggest hurdle is the illness she is struggling with inside of her.
Some of you may think she is not truly transgender. Perhaps. But she is too enwrapped in the darkness to see clearly what is truly happening with her.
Some of you think most of her posts are delusions. Perhaps. I don’t know. None of us do. But yesterday I noticed something that saddened me. For months many have suggested that she try to go out, try to see the more positive things in life. She actually posted about a positive experience. Perhaps it was a real experience, perhaps it was a delusion. I don’t know. I don’t care. I’m going to give her the benefit of the doubt because even if it is just a delusion, don’t you think it’s been a breakthrough that one of them was actually happy? But instead of seeing this and responding to this positive experience, many of you chose to continue her more negative thread. I don’t understand this. Why? Why feed that negativity instead of being happy for and feeding the positivity? How many more posts were added to those two negative threads?
I know that sounds like blame…I more just want to point it out.
Yes, a lot of you think what she says is bigoted. Since when have any of the angry posts against her harsher posts ever improved anything? They haven’t. The rants only serve to anger ourselves and feed her negative cycles. I want to feed her positive cycles.
Sometimes I’ve failed. Sometimes my own anger seeps through and I make a wrong choice. I’m not perfect. No one is.
But, just as I have the choice to try to help her, you all have the choice to do nothing. And if you see a post and you don’t know how to help her, you can say noting and it would probably help her more than feeding that negative cycle.
You don’t have to help or fight anyone.
You may hate me for what I have written.
Fine.
I know I can’t convince you. But I’m at least going to try. I believe in being the change I want to see in the world. Too many of us remain inactive thinking quietly to ourselves, “This is not my problem” or “Someone else can try.” No. Humanity is made of individuals. And my personal believe is that we should work every day to make the world around us a better place, even if it is over the internet in small forum. Because it all adds up, and that’s where it counts.

I'm so scared right now....
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Re: About Demon...

Postby HaleyWoolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

And that's the messed up part Morgan! You shouldn't have to be frightened by the reactions of the mentally sound and healthy amongst us, this place should be for help and healing. Half the time I log on all I see is this "my opinion is better than yours could ever be" passive aggressive bullshit. If you need a punching bag, buy one, this shouldn't be the place to feel isolated and scared.
"Hey, have you heard this one? What do you call a woman with a penis..... HER NAME!"
HaleyWoolf
New

Postby kris » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:59 pm

I fundamentally disagree with both your approach and your assessment, but it is your right to approach the situation as you see fit. I do not hate demon, and I do not expect everyone to allign with neurotypical behaviour; however, the extent to which I will excuse bigotry is less and less with each passing year. Calling lesbians bigots because she's feeling uneasy about dating is not acceptable. It is objectification. It is a serious issue and I flat out don't want to see it on these forums. I am not a mod. I cannot delete it, and would not if I could, but I will speak out against it.
kris

Postby kris » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:01 pm

HaleyWoolf wrote:And that's the messed up part Morgan! You shouldn't have to be frightened by the reactions of the mentally sound and healthy amongst us, this place should be for help and healing. Half the time I log on all I see is this "my opinion is better than yours could ever be" passive aggressive bullshit. If you need a punching bag, buy one, this shouldn't be the place to feel isolated and scared.

Except no one has intimidated or threatnened or abused Morgan for speaking his mind. I can appreciate it is intimidating to dissent, but that's how it is to be in disagreement.
Last edited by kris on Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kris

Postby MikiSJ » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Demon keeps holding a dead fish out in front and acknowledges the fish is dead.

The fish starts to smell, and yet Demon keeps holding the dead fish out in front.

The fish eventually decomposes and falls off and Demon goes away for awhile.

Demon later shows up with another dead fish and the cycle repeats itself, ad infinitum.

No one here wants to leave any sister or brother out in the cold, but when you continually open the door and invite Demon in, offering her help, hope, advice, whatever and we are constantly rebuked, you need to understand why some of us, to varying degrees, ignore her.

For those here who are religious, even St. Bartholomew, would think twice about continuing to hold out a trash bag for Demon's ever present dead fish.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 pm

MorganWoolf wrote:I know a lot of you out there don’t like Demon.
And you all know that I stand by her. And I know most of you probably disapprove. I get that.
I’m writing this because I feel that maybe I can…help…on all fronts. That’s my hope anyhow.
I'm so scared right now....

I stand by Demon, too. Have you not read any of my posts directed at her, written in a half fantasy, half reality style ? I became concerned a couple of weeks after she got here. But if one is going in the opposite direction, that is, a FtM, can those ones really understand and help a MtF ? Maybe, maybe not. But do what you will, Morgan. Help is help.
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SpunGold

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MorganWoolf » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:58 pm

I know you have been CBLP. :) I thought about you the whole time I wrote it. But I was purposely avoiding names, so I decided not to mention your name. That is why I didn't say, "all of you". I tried to keep my vocabulary open to the friendship you've offered her. I didn't want to pit anyone against each other. :) (I'm exhausted BTW, I'm having a hard time verbally expressing what I'm trying to say. I hope you understand me).
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:53 pm

MorganWoolf wrote: (I'm exhausted BTW, I'm having a hard time verbally expressing what I'm trying to say. I hope you understand me).

And I have trouble understanding ones who are going in the opposite direction to what is near and dear to my mind, heart, and soul, ( i.e. " I would love to wear a pretty sundress to the mall. " >>>>>>> " Naaaa, I wanna wear an ole huntin' shirt and dirty blue jeans, an' look like Larry da Cable Guy " ), but I have found that there are exceptions to everyone. But I try to understand and adjust to such social and interpersonal exceptions to what I just illustrated, rare as they are and rare that such would be possible. Help is help.

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby dreamin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 pm

lately i'm not fond of collecting extra posts which are prone to going red in 'my posts', but this one's an exception 'cause Demon and i have a rather brief and hostile past <3

it'll be worth it if she pops in, maybe she & i will fight a bit and help me pass the time. sorry OP, i didn't completely read you 'cause i'm trying to get high this evening, but rest assured: Demon's a competent-enough person to manipulate folks. she just never got very far with me for obvious reasons

don't hate her, don't hold a grudge even. would give her a high-five if i saw her in public if i'm honest with myself... it just might devolve from there is all <3
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Postby ChristineMckeehan » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Um I've been thinking Demon is just a troll

Not trying to be rude or anything but half there posts just gave me the impression if I'm wrong sorry
私は女の子です
ChristineMckeehan

Postby marie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:58 am

Morgan you are a kind hearted person and I see where you are coming from and I wish you luck with Demon. I have no idea what she's bee saying lately because she has long been on my ignore list, in fact she's the only one on the list. There' s a good reason for this.

Initially we all tried to engage positively with her and it was clear to me if not all of us that she has issues. It was also clear that any attempt at reasonable discussion was rebuffed. Worse many of her contributions were vile and untrue. If you disagree with her it gets nasty quickly. Worse it's so obvious that she makes things up for effect that discussing them is pointless. I have direct experience of people like that. In most forums she would have been banned quite a while ago. There comes a point where even the most reasonable person says enough is enough and I personally long ago decided not to indulge her fancies. Call me evil if you like but that's the way it is.

I doubt if anyone here is going to hate you for trying to help and defend Demon. I won't. I wish you luck with it because you'll need it. The reality is that her positive contributions are far outweighed by her negative posts. The question I have for you is whether it's worth you wasting your psychic energy on someone who exists only as a series of pixels on a computer screen.

But go for it, if you think you can help. In my opinion you won't change anything because of the nature of the medium. When the internet first arrived I was overjoyed because finally I found a way of expressing myself safely and indeed make a positive contribution to the world. I was wrong and it's significant that my online presence is now limited to this forum and one other unrelated to this topic. I realised that nothing I would say would change anything and in any case is lost in the babel that is the internet.

I do hope she takes notice of your contribution but in reality I found she simply ignores anything that doesn't fit with her narrative. I hope you won't be too disappointed.
marie

Postby BecomingSusan » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:36 pm

Trying to be a savior can be troublesome. Not everyone who needs saving wants to be saved. Many will go to great lengths to protect their state of being, because it likely serves a purpose, and it may be intricate and may have been many years in the making. As a person protects their malady, they may even be willing to harm others, including those who attempt to save them. I am not suggesting not trying to help. I merely recommend proceeding with caution. There is the possibility that things may go poorly for everyone involved. That is why professional counselors are required to have advanced degrees.

I do have an advanced degree in psychology, though it is quite dated as this point. Even with the knowledge, skills and experience I possess, I usually avoid offering in-depth assistance or diagnostics online. However, I might simply observe that negative attention seeking behavior indicates limited emotional development and thus the path to wellness may be a long one. There may be stultification or fixation. There may be unstated comorbidity, such as drug use. Such factors can exacerbate a situation. Due to such concerns, especially when I'm participating in a forum such this, I typically advise a suffering person to seek professional help. We do the same in the support groups I manage. A group of peers is limited in the healing it can foster. Further, a limited medium such as this also limits what can be accomplished.

I only encountered Demon in the forum about bigoted lesbians. I have no other exposure to Demon's posting history. The attribute that captured my attention in that moment (and I'm really not sure it applies as it was only a first impression) is something I have also seen in other trans people. (I have not written of this before, so I apologize if I fall short in describing my thoughts.) I sense a generalizing negativism. In this theoretical line of thought, the intensity of hatred and bigotry that surrounds us--that we all feel to some degree--takes preeminence in the minds of some of us. It may be likened to paranoia. Some of us come to see more bad than good. Some may even seek examples of negative events to confirm a negativistic world view. When they look for it, they find it. Eventually, they may cease to see any good at all.

I am not sure how to counter generalized negativism. A direct approach often is met with resistance--that self-protection problem. Ignoring it also doesn't seem beneficial. Logic and reason, such as citing fallacious thinking, may have some benefit, though limited. Venting of emotions may help, if only to clear a pathway for other methods. I also wonder if countering with positivity may help. If so, it may best be accomplished by example, such as role models. Otherwise, short of professional counseling, no other recommendations come to mind at the moment. This has been an on-going consideration of mine. As I mentioned, I have not done any writing on the subject, till now.
Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.--Mark Twain
BecomingSusan

Postby dreamin » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:16 pm

BecomingSusan wrote:The attribute that captured my attention in that moment ... is something I have also seen in other trans people ... I sense a generalizing negativism. In this theoretical line of thought, the intensity of hatred and bigotry that surrounds us--that we all feel to some degree--takes preeminence in the minds of some of us. ... Some of us come to see more bad than good. Some may even seek examples of negative events to confirm a negativistic world view. When they look for it, they find it. Eventually, they may cease to see any good at all

this^ seems pretty obvious to me actually, and instead of theory it is an implicit understanding if we take into account the times we live in. in fact it would surprise me if most trans folk *weren't* predominately cynical, given such an unaccepting existence that we all still find ourselves to varying degrees. we largely don't have to seek out any corroboration of negative events if we spend any modicum of time online. the Internet is of course rife with new anti-trans articles, and proposed anti-trans legislation by leaders who're supposed to represent ALL of their country's people. these "leaders" generally fail miserably at such a simple matter, representing their country's ppl in totality, with transgender ppl as an entire demographic so oft a target of their failure

even for those trans folk who 'pass' it doesn't take much of a thought experiment (for young transitioners) or remembrance of one's transitional period (think adult transitioners) to realize that the world basically couldn't care less about our plight from even a compassionate standpoint - 'cause it's not part of their experience. demz the fax :!: <shrug>
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Postby Emma2Sprt » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:54 am

Morgan, you have a very warm hug from me.

I understand where you're coming from. Mud in the eye is a part of life and some can tolerate it more than others.

I can't say exactly one way or the other anything about Demon. But, I will ask you to be careful. You might be stepping into a cow patty instead of getting mud in your eye. And that can be a very hard pill to swallow. Especially if you are heavily invested.

I tell you this as one big heart to another.

Like you, I try to stay on the positive side of life; especially now that I'm really beginning to figure myself out.
"That's life. It's not always rainbows and farts. Sometimes the farts have a little something extra." -Emma Two Spirit
Emma2Sprt
New

Postby Savage She-Hulk » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:15 am

Hey!

Still new around here, so I don't 100% know what all the hubbub's about, but if my own experiences might help:

Sometimes, people become addicted to their own misery. Their world turns to absolute shit, but they grow comfortable and reject any attempts to change things for the better, because why take that risk?

I loved someone like that, once. Actually got her to seek professional help after a few years, but by then the damage was already done.

Like someone else said above, you can't help people who don't want to be helped.

Still, Morgan, I think you're an awesome person for caring so much. We'd all be lucky to have a friend like you! :D
Savage She-Hulk
Regular

Postby CeliaEriksson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:35 am

I guess I'm the polar opposite to Demon. Of course I have those moments when I get the feeling of solitude and vulnerability that I can't control. But without that I grab life by the horns and love it, I cherish every moment of me being me and love everything about life, with all my faults and wants put to the side.

Yes, I want lots of things, similar to her wants, apple shaved, bigger breasts, perfect teeth, smaller nose, but I can't afford it so I have to wait until I can and put up until I can.

She clearly has issues and it is very nice of Morgan to care. Morgan is a very nice person and I've come to like him a lot, he always has time for people here and good advice.

I've nothing against Demon, she is what she is and hopefully she will find true happiness one day. But from my point of view it's best to let sleeping Demons lie, we should never antagonise her and let her get things out there, off her chest. it probably helps her lots to vent it. Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Demon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:37 pm

Morgan, you are getting on my bad side. I don't need to be patronized by you like you are my grandchild taking care of your old senile grandma. I'm not delusional, infact I'm supersane. I see things clearly. Nobody else does. Im like the character from Baby Steps...Im sane and the psychiatrist is insane. I am like a Vulcan from the planet Vulcan, I am as logical as humanly possible.

HAVE I EVER ATTACKED CELIA ERIKSON??? OR HALEY?? No not ONCE.

You know why?

SHE NEVER ATTACKED ME. Demons tend to not attack the innocent. We were fucking angels once.

What happened to Jason Vorhes? He watched as they all let his mother drown. Most of you aren't as innocent as you like to think...For instance, I recall Miki posting how the world would be better off if white people died... Not her exact words, but something along those lines.

dreamin wrote:Demon's a competent-enough person to manipulate folks. she just never got very far with me for obvious reasons

don't hate her, don't hold a grudge even. would give her a high-five if i saw her in public if i'm honest with myself... it just might devolve from there is all <3

I dont think you know what manipulation means. How did Hannibal Lecter manipulate folks? By simply TELLING THE TRUTH. Letting them acknowledge THEMSELVES. Letting them obey THEIR OWN DESIRES.

That is how the DEVIL manipulates. By giving the tree of knowledge. By telling the TRUTH. Letting them escape their own LIES. Because society, civilization, is founded upon a foundation of lies, in order to live in civilization you have obey rules, live lies.

Also, I don't even know you. I don't remember ever manipulating you, let alone talking to you ever. No offense.

dreamin wrote:even for those trans folk who 'pass' it doesn't take much of a thought experiment (for young transitioners) or remembrance of one's transitional period (think adult transitioners) to realize that the world basically couldn't care less about our plight from even a compassionate standpoint - 'cause it's not part of their experience. demz the fax :!: <shrug>

Thank God, someone actually posted a sane post for once. Thankyou.

All this other shit I hear is..."go see a shrink" (As if I hadn't already)..."People are good, people aren't bigots", "you "objectify" people when you accuse them of objectifying you", etc...Ok so if I accuse of lesbians objectifying and being bigots of me because I have a penis...IM the bigot somehow...Ok...So its racist to call racists racist...Ok. And Im the one who's supposedly insane...I think you're all the ones manipulating ME, to drink your Twilight Zone koolaid...you want me to say the world isn't shit and garbage, when the world is shit and garbage.

Shrinks dont help me...you know why?
Because they cant fix the WORLD. I am the result of this world.
these are a few of the 3 primary emotions i feel, middle finger to you
Demon

Postby mitzidog » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:05 pm

You are a result of your world. You are a result of what your world has given you, but also your own reactions to it. You don't have to stay in that place though. You have the choice to move away from the darkness you see either in yourself or in others. Yes there are people who are bigotted towards trans people, but there is also plenty of acceptance and love out there. IT sometimes takes some looking for, some work on your part, but the rewards you find can be wonderful.

I can't accept that those who do not share our life experiences cannot be empathetic towards us.

I can accept that this world contains a lot of "shit and garbage", but I can't accept that it is ALL shit and garbage.
mitzidog

Postby Demon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:12 pm

mitzidog wrote:You are a result of your world. You are a result of what your world has given you, but also your own reactions to it. You don't have to stay in that place though. You have the choice to move away from the darkness you see either in yourself or in others. Yes there are people who are bigotted towards trans people, but there is also plenty of acceptance and love out there. IT sometimes takes some looking for, some work on your part, but the rewards you find can be wonderful.

I can't accept that those who do not share our life experiences cannot be empathetic towards us.

I can accept that this world contains a lot of "shit and garbage", but I can't accept that it is ALL shit and garbage.

Oh no. There are people helping each other. Hero's being Goodie-two shoes. Mass media news. Showing the local alpha male typical Joe helping a neighbor out. Wife and kids, happy family. it's sickening. Local 4 news talking about good community deeds. Look how they all protect each other and enforce the perpetuation of their all powerful City/Media news/Cubicle State/Panopticon of drugery. It's sickening.
Demon

Postby marie » Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:14 pm

Told you so. A completely and entirely expected intervention.
marie

Postby dreamin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Demon wrote:Also, I don't even know you. I don't remember ever manipulating you, let alone talking to you ever. No offense.

actually y'know? after a brief search of my posts, it seems i got you mixed up with another member. either that, i was already more buzzed than i gave myself credit upon writing that reply (and as a result subjected myself to more cognitive dissonance than i'm prone to exhibiting), or it actually was the case that you attempted to be a manipulative bag of cunts and i'm simply experiencing (more of) the Mandela Effect :?:

anyway i'm sorry for accusing you of being a manipulator, it seems that was only attempted my direction by Gorgon Queen *^.~*

Demon wrote:Thank God, someone actually posted a sane post for once. Thankyou.

like you alluded to, truth has this way of self-reverberation ...thanks for the props :!: ...and you're quite welcome hun c:
dreamin

Postby PentacleGoddess » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:07 pm

Moment of kindness earns spit in the face. Wish I could say I was surprised in the least.

Demon, you realize you sound like a full blown tinfoil hat conspiracy nut when you talk about being the only one who can see THE TROOF, right?
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby dreamin » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:40 pm

PentacleGoddess wrote:when you talk about being the only one who can see THE TROOF, right?

"remember the tooth... the tooth.... the TOOTH!"

+1 (each) for naming the movie and character :3
dreamin

Postby PentacleGoddess » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:06 pm

dreamin wrote:
PentacleGoddess wrote:when you talk about being the only one who can see THE TROOF, right?

"remember the tooth... the tooth.... the TOOTH!"

+1 (each) for naming the movie and character :3

Haha, I looked it up, to my shame I've never managed to sit through all of that movie... :D
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby Demon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 pm

PentacleGoddess wrote:Moment of kindness earns spit in the face. Wish I could say I was surprised in the least.

Demon, you realize you sound like a full blown tinfoil hat conspiracy nut when you talk about being the only one who can see THE TROOF, right?

I am not the only one who can see the "troof".

Abandon your pathetic systems of morality and you'll begin seeing life clearly, as I do. But I must warn you, things can look awful unpleasant when they aren't hazy.
Demon

Postby Lucy-chan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:32 pm

ChristineMckeehan wrote:Um I've been thinking Demon is just a troll

Not trying to be rude or anything but half there posts just gave me the impression if I'm wrong sorry

Maybe. I donno..... I find that if someone may or may not be a troll, the best thing is to treat them as if their not. Its a better reflection on me (or anyone else) if i do.

I don't think demon is bad, per say. Just an extreme personality type.
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am

Demon wrote:Abandon your pathetic systems of morality and you'll begin seeing life clearly, as I do. But I must warn you, things can look awful unpleasant when they aren't hazy.

Yeah, that seems to be working out so well for you.

MorganWoolf, I don't think anybody is going to hate you for trying to help Demon. I think at worst people are going to find it misguided, which honestly kind of describes my opinion. I would think that there is only so much that can be done via forum, but I'm sure I'm at least partially wrong about that. Demon either doesn't want help, or wants help but doesn't want to change. Having experienced mental illness myself I can uniquely empathize with that, but until she wants help and wants to actually change then all effort is going to be for naught.
Partially disturbed, totally awesome.
Natasha_Lynn

Location: On a small serene island located in a stygian realm of charnel horror

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:29 am

Natasha_Lynn wrote:MorganWoolf, I don't think anybody is going to hate you for trying to help Demon. Demon either doesn't want help, or wants help but doesn't want to change.

It may be that Demon has her own concepts of what " Help " looks like and what should be offered to her, and what she would do with it or because of it, but so far, nobody has offered that unique " Help " that she has been looking for, for so long of a time. Many " Keys " have been offered to her from a wide variety of people, but only one " Key " will connect with her and open her heart and set her free. Wielding Philia like an Anime Magical Girl, I will, and maybe others will, keep trying keys, until one finally unlocks the lock and chain of hellfire around her, so that she can be free to have her valid wishes be fulfilled.

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby kris » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

So kinda like Ghostbusters then?

kris

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:30 pm

kris wrote:So kinda like Ghostbusters then?

I'm thinking more like the keymaker in The Matrix Reloaded.
Natasha_Lynn

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Gatekeeper Kris ? What's the toll going to be ?

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby kris » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:54 pm

Strange, but I don't quite recall. I just remember Sigourney Weaver looking all badass and then the final show down with the demonic-god Gozer before Weaver's character was restored to her senses.
kris

Postby kris » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:55 pm

Natasha_Lynn wrote:
kris wrote:So kinda like Ghostbusters then?

I'm thinking more like the keymaker in The Matrix Reloaded.

I was not sufficiently sober when I saw that.
kris

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:04 pm

Natasha_Lynn wrote:I'm thinking more like the keymaker in The Matrix Reloaded.

I've seen part of the original Matrix movie, but did not see the whole thing, nor did I fully understand what was going on . . . .

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
Natasha_Lynn wrote:I'm thinking more like the keymaker in The Matrix Reloaded.

I've seen part of the original Matrix movie, but did not see the whole thing, nor did I fully understand what was going on . . . .

Don't worry. The Wachowskis didn't fully understand what was going on either!
Natasha_Lynn

Postby tsukiyoarts » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:02 pm

Good afternoon,

I should not feed this topic, but my dark nature is resonating a lot with this. :| But I will try not post here again. I will make it long simply because I can. Read if you want it.

I think Demon is right in some aspects. The world is mostly if not evil, at least mediocre in some way, full of lies. Yes, there is good here and there. Sometimes what is considered morality is actually evil, for example, here in Brazil when a person is less than 18 years and kill or/and conduct other heinous crimes, he cannot be jailed, because he "does not know what he is doing! He is not an adult yet!". Even atoms have positive and negative. Yet, some things considered morality, are morality, even some animals have them, it does not matter if biological in origin, it is good. If I see innocents in suffering (it does not matter if they have a unmanifested dark side, all do), I would try to help in a way to not weaken them by doing stuff sometimes they should be doing themselves. But evil people, I hate deeply, and I hope it will not be a problem one day.

Perhaps due to a lifetime of daily migraines (painful), my emotional range is very limited. Some of my emotional seeming interactions are just theater acting based on the message I want to transmit, and on what I understand of others emotions, although I do not feel them well. Yet, although I have an essence of darkness, perhaps evil by the kind of things which constantly pop on my mind (world complete destruction for example), I channeled that for my improvement and for that of others, even if I believe it will make no difference in the world. I channel evil into justice. Simply because I would not want to do to other good people, or seen done to them what I would not like to be done to me. Light can be evil (dark age church for example), and darkness can be good. Altruism can have roots on purified egoism too.

Another point I agree with Demon is which no one needs to be "babysitted". I just left almost 10 year worthy of depression period I had, because I always wanted a better life for me first and second others, took action in that way; and I managed that. No amount of advising worked until then. Although I need constant medicine to reduce migraines. Who did not liked me back them, I think were right.

Yet though, although I do not know Demon, I think Demon should stop wearing this personality facade of demon in writing and avatar, and embrace his darkness as a flawed, real human in the real world (the world he claims to like instead of poneylands); so he can channel it to more useful things. I did, and now I will even go to japan for study and perhaps work there, I think probably Demon had not and will not reap such rewards refusing such a change, staying still, stagnating. Relativism has no place in this case, it is or it is not. The world is already miserable enough. It is what I think only, I do not expect him to do that; although the people he will burn also should have a choice. I care about my own life mainly only, sometimes not even that.

I will give 3 examples for those dealing with negative ones such as us, basing too on my own dealing with other negative people; the message is which the longer you stay close to their energy, the more you will start to understand their abyss, but sadly for you, you will be slowly swallowed whole by it: your energy will become tainted, drained by the black hole, you will feel desperate, angry, unstable; you life will start orbiting around them, as a slave. Most of the time you will not help, you will be destroyed instead, thus will no longer help anyone. Is that what you want for you whole life? Even if succeeding way later? Is this worthy? All generalizations are false, it may work though, although improbable. Perhaps you have to learn this the hard way a few times, the best kind of lessons. I think it is more logical to help online or not many willing ones than a refusing one.

One example is a transgender I met which seemed very nice, but he had anger outbursts because he flirted with me, but I did not understood, and even if I did, I would not want it. He was drowned in his own self-pity and was suicidal. When trying to help him all he screamed online was "no one will ever know my pain!", which was not the point, the point was which he could get out if the wanted, I did. All I could do was anger him enough with truths, so he could block me himself. That way he did not felt rejected, felt powerful, and would not kill himself.

[Example 2 about my friend descent due to other person. Who saw it, saw it; who had not, had not. I told the story shortly, but did not pretended to leave as eternal his suffering in the internet. ]

[Example 3 about my friend removed. Who saw it, saw it; who had not, had not. I told the story shortly, but did not pretended to leave as eternal his error in the internet. ]

You may claim each one is different in dealing with their evil, so they should not be judged and helped. But, exactly, everyone one is different, others under the same conditions prosper, that should be taken into account too. You may had succeeded after receiving help, some others will not. Sometimes the issue is not a limitation, but the nature of the person.

Obs: I liked how this forum although warns people, let them be.

Obs 2: I also think the theory of transgender negativity thrown before, is actually true for many. But I was already negative by nature, was used to, so I had no changes by becoming transgender. I think it applies to any human under prolonged stressful situations. Even animals.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
Last edited by tsukiyoarts on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby marie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:03 am

I could agree with a lot of what you say. Sometimes you really can't help people no matter what you do and indeed Demon gave Morgan an example of that. Age and experience helps you learn these lessons.

As for you examples the only one I would quibble with you is your dyslexic friend. My son is dyslexic and I know many others. His behaviour is not characteristic of dyslexic people. But of course dyslexic people have various personalities like anyone else. It's not a mental illness though. So I wouldn't be attributing his behaviour to his dyslexia. It's like saying people who wear glasses are more likely to be psychopaths.

But other than that a lot of what you say makes sense.

I once met a woman who I did think was a bit edgy and full of self doubt. In the end she fell out with me, became very angry at me. In the end I figured out why. She had told me about her rather cruel Mother who never missed an opportunity to put her down and criticise her. As a person I'm not like that, even when it's deserved. She couldn't cope with this and became angry at me because I wasn't behaving the way she expected. When I saw her in the company of 'friends' they all seemed to put her down. She expected to be abused and wasn't comfortable with people who didn't abuse her. Sad but there's nothing you can do about it.

Even my wife has her issues. She grew up in an emotionally repressive very religious family and even though she left behind all that religious nonsense it still affects her. She expects me to behave like her Father who although he was kind and a popular figure was really a rather dictatorial figure who never allowed the kids to express themselves or argue and fight like most siblings. As a result she has no concept of an argument or discussion. I also know that like the bipolar woman you mention she married me because she wanted someone to look after her even though she's highly capable and successful careerwise. I think she has come to despise me for not being as successful as her Father or behaving like him. It's not as if that wasn't obvious when she met me. I was already a complete failure careerwise and personally when we first met. I won't change her and I'm not going to try. Just keep my head down and hope she doesn't decide to throw me out as I would certainly die in the gutter if she did.

So yes there's little you can do to save people from themselves unless they have the capacity to recognise where they're going wrong.
marie

Postby tsukiyoarts » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:22 am

marie wrote:I could agree with a lot of what you say. Sometimes you really can't help people no matter what you do and indeed Demon gave Morgan an example of that. Age and experience helps you learn these lessons.

As for you examples the only one I would quibble with you is your dyslexic friend. My son is dyslexic and I know many others. His behaviour is not characteristic of dyslexic people. But of course dyslexic people have various personalities like anyone else. It's not a mental illness though. So I wouldn't be attributing his behaviour to his dyslexia. It's like saying people who wear glasses are more likely to be psychopaths.

But other than that a lot of what you say makes sense.

I once met a woman who I did think was a bit edgy and full of self doubt. In the end she fell out with me, became very angry at me. In the end I figured out why. She had told me about her rather cruel Mother who never missed an opportunity to put her down and criticise her. As a person I'm not like that, even when it's deserved. She couldn't cope with this and became angry at me because I wasn't behaving the way she expected. When I saw her in the company of 'friends' they all seemed to put her down. She expected to be abused and wasn't comfortable with people who didn't abuse her. Sad but there's nothing you can do about it.

Even my wife has her issues. She grew up in an emotionally repressive very religious family and even though she left behind all that religious nonsense it still affects her. She expects me to behave like her Father who although he was kind and a popular figure was really a rather dictatorial figure who never allowed the kids to express themselves or argue and fight like most siblings. As a result she has no concept of an argument or discussion. I also know that like the bipolar woman you mention she married me because she wanted someone to look after her even though she's highly capable and successful careerwise. I think she has come to despise me for not being as successful as her Father or behaving like him. It's not as if that wasn't obvious when she met me. I was already a complete failure careerwise and personally when we first met. I won't change her and I'm not going to try. Just keep my head down and hope she doesn't decide to throw me out as I would certainly die in the gutter if she did.

So yes there's little you can do to save people from themselves unless they have the capacity to recognise where they're going wrong.

Good afternoon,

Please, do not pull me again to this topic :lol:

About the dyslexic friend: I do not see where I had written it was because he was dyslexic which he was a rude person, I was just describing his most noticeable characteristic. If you base on my personality by what I said before that (putting myself in other situation, although not in an emotional way), and what I said later about the issue not being the limitation, but the nature of the person; there was no way of understanding it wrong in my opinion. Perhaps you understood otherwise because you felt personally touched due to your son.

It is not wise of me of give opinion on others life. About your situation with your wife with the details you provided; to live in goodness, but just because you are not allowed to think otherwise seems like hell to me, I would trust more someone who could be evil, but is not. It is delicate, because you depend on her when one should not depend on the other. If you wanted to transition, and already opened to her; she may not be complaining because she learned to not oppose, but if inside she do not accept and due to the religious background keep not accepting, it will not last long, even if it did; it would not be worthy for both. Just for the 1% probability case, I advise you to make a plan B and C. I am in the same boat though in another way, even going to Japan and trying to live there, I still depend on my father. :lol:

[It was a very personal story I told here between this two paragraphs. Who saw it, saw it; who had not, will no longer be able to. I edited here to remove it.]

Hum, I could post about that in my HRT Data. :idea: Anyway, I do not have much to say, as I already said a lot in my first post in this topic.

Obs: If you had no read this yet, the first line was a ironic joke only. :P I will answer anytime you reply here.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
Last edited by tsukiyoarts on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby dreamin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:55 pm

tsukiyoarts wrote:Please, do not pull me again to this topic :lol:

this was what i meant originally by how ppl use the board in different ways <shrug>. statements like that have an unknown amount of weight which is based solely upon other's compassion, considering that the community consists of VERY opinionated, oftentimes intelligent, and (largely) free-thinking folx. not even when asking cordially can you reasonably expect others to stop replying to one or more points you've made ...and it seems it'll be moreso in your case if you usually have as much to say as you did last post(3,579 characters), despite claiming to "not have much to say" *^.~* ...make no mistake however, novellas are a hallmark of this board, thus a ~3.5k-char post is truly only moderate in length haha :)

being unable to unsubscribe to threads is part of the "Web 1.0" BB landscape here, thus you must simply choose to either reply or ignore. in time, the red topic you're unconcerned about will make its way down into the recesses of 'Your Posts', until it disappears into another page altogether and you're only left with posts which you frequent or are interested enough to at least check out the happenings once in a while, keeping them in your initial view
dreamin

Postby tsukiyoarts » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:59 pm

dreamin wrote:
tsukiyoarts wrote:Please, do not pull me again to this topic :lol:

this was what i meant originally by how ppl use the board in different ways <shrug>. statements like that have an unknown amount of weight which is based solely upon other's compassion, considering that the community consists of VERY opinionated, oftentimes intelligent, and (largely) free-thinking folx. not even when asking cordially can you reasonably expect others to stop replying to one or more points you've made ...and it seems it'll be moreso in your case if you usually have as much to say as you did last post(3,579 characters), despite claiming to "not have much to say" *^.~* ...make no mistake however, novellas are a hallmark of this board, thus a ~3.5k-char post is truly only moderate in length haha :)

being unable to unsubscribe to threads is part of the "Web 1.0" BB landscape here, thus you must simply choose to either reply or ignore. in time, the red topic you're unconcerned about will make its way down into the recesses of 'Your Posts', until it disappears into another page altogether and you're only left with posts which you frequent or are interested enough to at least check out the happenings once in a while, keeping them in your initial view

Good night,

I was being ironic. If someone talks to me here, I will always reply (unless it is trolling). That would be my last post in this topic only if no one answered. That is what the laughing emote I used signified. Otherwise I would have used no emoticon, or an angry one. If I wanted to ignore I would had done so without replying, and I am not the only to use irony in the forum either.

I had not much to say comparing with the other post of mine here as I said back then with "as I already said a lot in my first post in this topic". At least the second one looked shorter to me. I love such novellas too :lol: Also, since I am just average in text size, I think I have to put more effort! :)

Since it is the third time I leave clear what I said and others understand otherwise (first time was the dyslexia stuff above as already clarified again by me later), I will say directly what I meant before in this topic: People can discuss stuff with me anytime, I will always reply. I like heated discussions when healthy :thumb:

I also fail to understand how what you said apply to the first topic I met you, not sure if it was the "emotional vs cold", "it does not matter if I get feedback or not" or perhaps the "compliment only if sincere, constructive criticism" one, as the rest was me complimenting the topic and explaining shorty my photos there. If it was the last one, I do not expect people to obey, but I like to already say what I expect anyway. I will wait feedback there :wink:

Demon is already famous I think. Just by the thread/topic activity.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby dreamin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:12 pm

tsukiyoarts wrote:I was being ironic ... That is what the laughing emote I used signified

fair enough

tsukiyoarts wrote:I am not the only to use irony in the forum either.

no one said anything to the contrary, however when you make such a statement it presumes (or p'haps tries to convince the reader, depending on your motive) that everyone else 'got' your irony as self-evident. clearly that isn't always the case, and will never be as such given the sometimes-flat medium that is textual communication

tsukiyoarts wrote:At least the second one looked shorter to me. I love such novellas too :lol: Also, since I am just average in text size, I think I have to put more effort! :)

i'm finding it harder and harder to care

tsukiyoarts wrote:Since it is the third time I leave clear what I said and others understand otherwise (first time was the dyslexia stuff above as already clarified again by me later), I will say directly what I meant before in this topic: People can discuss stuff with me anytime, I will always reply. I like heated discussions when healthy :thumb:

you're rude as fuck, and continue to be presumptuous about a few things: 1) that i read all of your contributions on this fucking thread. i obviously didn't and still won't, as they weren't entirely pertinent to the a-la-carte claims i made from my observations. before you attempt to assert otherwise, NO - not all of what you wrote is necessary for my claims to be well within context. also NO i'm not referring to the context of this thread, to which i couldn't care less about butchering to its bare binary bits 2) that i care about whether the conversation between you & i, or myself and anyone else remains 'healthy' 3) that you again would like to insist "others understand otherwise" in a finger-pointing fashion to suggest that i'm the odd-person-out for """not understanding""". i understood everything you wrote which was relevant to the portions i commented on, to the level that i cared to read and gain enough context from what you posted, based upon my own whims entirely. the amount i read of your words was sufficient for the claims i made, aside from what i conceded in the first point of this reply, which was me accepting your clarification. not that it matters at all, but i only casually look at posts most of the time lately, so i didn't read about the dyslexia mentions because i didn't care to

tsukiyoarts wrote:Demon is already famous I think. Just by the thread/topic activity.

i similarly don't care at all, however it seems the thread diverted from topic several times, given how these exchanges alone barely mention her. i wish her all the infamy in the world <3

tsukiyoarts wrote:I also fail to understand how what you said apply to the first topic I met you

again not that it matters, but it was in response to the "compliment only if sincere, constructive criticism"

tsukiyoarts wrote:Regards,
Tsukiyoarts

i will point out what i will, where i will, and to the extent i will at all times. feel free to join me should your interests be sufficiently piqued ...or not of course. if i'm honest, i find my own interest rapidly waning in the face of your unwarranted hubris
dreamin

Postby tsukiyoarts » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Good night,

Well, that escalated quickly, as an internet meme says. :lol:

dreamin wrote:no one said anything to the contrary, however when you make such a statement it presumes (or p'haps tries to convince the reader, depending on your motive) that everyone else 'got' your irony as self-evident. clearly that isn't always the case, and will never be as such given the sometimes-flat medium that is textual communication

Indeed. By internet it is harder to convey something, because the person cannot see your face or voice intonation. I again have to say, I do not expect everyone to understand; I only meant which with a little more interpretation, the odds are good of understanding. A communication cannot be started unless you expect others to be able to interpretate the inlines. There will always be breaches on texts, because the minds of the readers are each different. At such situations I usually (not always) ask what the person meant first before further comments. :thumb: You said you understood what you needed, but how so if you misunderstood one key point (and some others) of my reply, which was the joke? It so is which your previous reply was greatly based on that misunderstanding.

dreamin wrote:i'm finding it harder and harder to care

So do I. Yet again it was a joke I made. I do not care about my text size compared to others and what people think about it, why would I?

dreamin wrote:you're rude as fuck, and continue to be presumptuous about a few things: 1) that i read all of your contributions on this fucking thread. i obviously didn't and still won't, as they weren't entirely pertinent to the a-la-carte claims i made from my observations. before you attempt to assert otherwise, NO - not all of what you wrote is necessary for my claims to be well within context. also NO i'm not referring to the context of this thread, to which i couldn't care less about butchering to its bare binary bits 2) that i care about whether the conversation between you & i, or myself and anyone else remains 'healthy' 3)

So are you comrade :wink: And you act as if you had not seen what true rudeness is like in the internet. You should not make any reply before reading all the references the other mentioned in a discussion. Even if you had made 3 long posts and asked me to look at them, I would with attention. And yes, I was focusing on this thread, if people started discussing one thread subject at other thread, it would become confusing soon enough. About you not caring about "healthy discussion", I do not care about your non caring (strange set of words) either, exactly like you. I particularly, care about healthy discussions. If I am proven wrong, I usually apology; but this case will be an exception, as it would not matter to you, and thus, neither to me now. I learned "a lot of rudeness" because I had to with time.

dreamin wrote:that you again would like to insist "others understand otherwise" in a finger-pointing fashion to suggest that i'm the odd-person-out for """not understanding""". i understood everything you wrote which was relevant to the portions i commented on, to the level that i cared to read and gain enough context from what you posted, based upon my own whims entirely. the amount i read of your words was sufficient for the claims i made, aside from what i conceded in the first point of this reply, which was me accepting your clarification. not that it matters at all, but i only casually look at posts most of the time lately, so i didn't read about the dyslexia mentions because i didn't care to

Why do you presume I was talking specifically about you I wonder at phrase 1 of that paragraph? Do not give yourself such importance in a negative way. I was just narrating what have been happening to me (you included, but not particularly) in general. By my own whims entirely as you said. As you, I do not have time to construct perfect texts. Perfection do not exists too. About the "fair enough", I was happy you understood the point you agreed upon. I also agree with your post above about Transgender negativity (but you would not care anyway).

Your "read only the necessary" was simply not enough for understanding; usually it is not anywhere, anytime. Or perhaps you already had a preconception of me without knowing my other topics or posts elsewhere(I said perhaps). Thus mirroring you, I now do not care if you are a nice person outside this topic.

dreamin wrote:i similarly don't care at all, however it seems the thread diverted from topic several times, given how these exchanges alone barely mention her. i wish her all the infamy in the world <3

Neither I. I was just trying to make again a joke. :| I do not wish her infamy, I wished just once for her to change so she can lead a more fulfilling life, and to cease messing with people in "unwarranted hubris" as you said. There is nothing cool on that. Other people do not deserve it, they rightly do so in their "non caringness" by not tolerating that. Yet I do not expect her to do anything at all . Do you wish me "all the infamy in the world <3" as I am similar to her I wonder? Do not you like to struggle as you mentioned in a previous post here? Seems not so.

dreamin wrote:again not that it matters, but it was in response to the "compliment only if sincere, constructive criticism"

Thanks for clarifying it. I was almost sure it was so, yet, not fully. Since I take the time to answer other people replies the best I can in the moment, I think it is natural for me to expect others to do so too. Again I say, as I feel it is needed: expect is different from ordering. It is not such a chore. It matters, because you brought the the subject of other post here. If I cannot understand what you talked about, I cannot benefit from a possible personal growth. Simple.

dreamin wrote:i will point out what i will, where i will, and to the extent i will at all times. feel free to join me should your interests be sufficiently piqued ...or not of course. if i'm honest, i find my own interest rapidly waning in the face of your unwarranted hubris

So do I. If you feel that way, so be it. That is the sincerity I requested at the other thread, and perhaps without realizing you attended it. I have been noticing you dislike when people merely ask (not order) other to behave a certain way with his/her own expectations, you claim to value freedom; yet you want to impose your will softly at first, then heavily if they do not conform to your own expectations. You want others to accept your views, yet you do not truly give such acceptance in the end. You too hold your own share of "unwarranted hubris" in my opinion. As you I also am growing "less and less" interested in your "no caringness". You had not ripped my throat.

Yet, while I am recognizing it here and now (but not to the degree you envisioned of me), thus, being able to perhaps improve; you seem to think you is not so to a degree too. Perhaps that is why you syntonize with Demon, and I hope you are not bothered in her name (which I do not know) too (I will say clearly: not saying it is). Even so, I do not have any special antagonism regarding you, I remain mostly neutral. I have more important things to care about. Even in such situations, I like to discuss until I understand the other person point, and the other person mine. You also taught me by example. My low "not caring" skill has increased! (like in games) thanks to your lesson. I am grateful for that, honorable lone, brook and vicious wolf teacher sensei. :thumb:

You said what you thought, I also did; I understood some of your points, and no longer care if you will understand some of mine. Now really writing seriously and to you: kindly, do not pull me to this topic again. Prove not to me, but to your particular philosophy of freedom of thought, which you can too respect mine. Really. Even if you reply I will not come here.

Obs: That is what internet is for, this forum, freedom; more importantly, when some civility is preserved and two way discussion happen. This is beautiful, and worthy appraisal in my opinion.

Kind regards,
Tsukiyoarts
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby dreamin » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:58 pm

tsukiyoarts wrote:Indeed. By internet it is harder to convey something, because the person cannot see your face or voice intonation. I do not expect everyone to understand, I only meant which with a little more interpretation, the odds are good of understanding. A communication cannot be started unless you expect others to interpretate the inlines. There will always be breaches on what one says, because the minds of the readers are each different. At such situations I usually (not always) ask what the person meant first before further comments. :thumb: You also claim you understood what you needed, but how so if you misunderstood one key point of my reply, which was the joke? It so is which your previous reply was greatly based on that misunderstanding.

i wouldn't have brought this up if you would've taken any ownership of your shitty ways, however since you're clearly doubling-down on them i'll now point out that of the 2 of us it's quite clear who has the better command over the language predominantly used on this board, thus spare me the fucking lecture on how to better communicate. from the standpoints of coherency, specificity, uniqueness of thought, and relevance, there are few more apt at this craft than i when i care to follow rules at all within such a boring language. feel free to challenge the claim on the basis of my vulgarity ...please

tsukiyoarts wrote:
dreamin wrote:i'm finding it harder and harder to care

So do I. Yet again it was a not understood joke I made. I do not care about my text size compared to others and what people think, why would I?

then why reflexively reply with nothingness? jokes are meant to be funny, you simply stated things in a light-hearted way. save your "yet agains" for someone gullible enough to fall for your pseudo-intellect, 'cause there's no way you can climb to the summit of this mountain luv. here's a freebie: consider masking your social inadequacies with less domineering of a tone when you fail and you'll go further on here, and in life

tsukiyoarts wrote:So are you comrade :wink:

YET AGAIN reflexive and devoid of uniqueness. you like seeing that 'yet again' come back to you hun :?: we're not comrades, because i cannot stand your type who're content to "mask the emptiness" at all costs to prop-up whatever 'face' there is to save in this limited social circle. i. don't. give. a. FUCK

tsukiyoarts wrote:And you act as you had not seen what true rudeness is like in the deep waters of the internet.

YET AGAIN with the presumption. hunni, i AM part of the deep goddamn waters of the 'net's underbelly, and thus far i've kept large parts of my FULL-ON-CUNT-BAG out of this convo, however i feel "ghetto me' unlocking at rapid pace right now due to how fucking full of yourself you're content to remain

tsukiyoarts wrote:You should not make any claims before reading all the references the other mentioned in a discussion.

fuck your goddamn incorrect lectures, you self-righteous imp. i can and DO make plenty of claims which are largely spot-on, and am able to do so whilst staying in-context with the relevant portions of said claims. this skill is obviously lost on someone such as yourself. i DON'T and WON'T read all the other references you said in the discussion when most of your points are *beyond* irrelevant to the things i discussed anyway

tsukiyoarts wrote:Even if you had made 3 long posts, and asked me to look at them, I would with attention.

i wouldn't, you need not worry

tsukiyoarts wrote:I do not care about your non caring (strange set of words) either, exactly like you.

please for the love of GOD come up with a more original retort. i can't keep going on with "i don't care that you don't care i don't care" ad absurdum like some goddamn blithering moron

tsukiyoarts wrote:If I am proven wrong, I usually apology; but this case will be an exception, as it would not matter to you, and thus, neither to me now.

same. i'm not wrong to call you out on a core flaw in your personality and give copious examples of it such that it's properly exposed, but i AM wrong to continue being pointedly vulgar @ you. i'm still too mad to apologize for it presently however

tsukiyoarts wrote:Why do you presume I was talking specifically about you I wonder at phrase 1 of that paragraph?

that's what YOUR TYPE do Tsukiyo :!: you make a shitty comment with implications that i'm just a dumb-a$$ twat who's not 'getting it' by masking said comment in generalities such as "others" or "i'm not the only one". <- THAT is what is known as *directly* calling you out on your pattern of bullshit :!:

tsukiyoarts wrote:Do not give yourself such importance in a negative way.

you're doing it AGAIN you fucking bitch. you were replying to me in quote/response style when you made the shitty comment w/ generalities that i just described. you like to imagine yourself as above the fray in an extremely self-important way by not cursing, injecting smileys when fighting w/ someone, etc. ...but your primary tactic is more malicious than giving a simple & honest FUCK YOU like i'm willing to provide...

no, when your feathers are ruffled by someone, you seek to demean that person by attempting to leverage 'clout'-charisma among the group by name-dropping them in ways like "others" and "i'm not the only one" ...'cause if you can *successfully* bully the other person by gaining traction with the others, then in your mind YOU WOULD"VE WON

please don't flatter yourself girl... despite how crude and belligerent i am atm, i've still successfully exposed your bullying tactics as clear as day to anyone who cares, so just go try that bullshit on someone else

tsukiyoarts wrote:By my own whims entirely as you said.

i feel like a broken record, playing over & over in the Department of Redundancy Department, when i point out how dull & reflexive of a retort this is. grow a personality and hit me with a colorful punch, ftlog

tsukiyoarts wrote:About the "fair enough", I was happy you understood the point you agreed upon.

ok

tsukiyoarts wrote:I wished just once for her to change so she can lead a more fulfilling life, and to cease messing with people in "unwarranted hubris" as you said.

why do you insist that before Demon is able to have a more fulfilling life, she must change? you don't know her, as much as you don't know me, yet you're convinced that because of how she is in a clearly throwaway account, it MUST be 100% reflective of how she is outside of this digital circle. you have significant control issues which you will likely struggle with for a good, long time before you're able to transmute them into a better version of yourself: someone who allows others to simple 'BE' whomever they need to be, so long as they're not really hurting another. i'm not disillusioned: my crass words & personal attacks directed at you don't hurt you (an adult), and instead merely serve to BEST focus the nearly-unbridled anger i have with those like yourself who attempt psychological manipulation at the expense of others in something of a pseudo-cerebral bullying narcissism

but the proverbial 'jig' is up on such futile efforts luv, 'cause u dun fuck'd with the wrong bitch<3

tsukiyoarts wrote:Do you wish me "all the infamy in the world <3" as I am similar to her I wonder?

infamy requires a unique characteristic

tsukiyoarts wrote:
dreamin wrote:i will point out what i will, where i will, and to the extent i will at all times. feel free to join me should your interests be sufficiently piqued ...or not of course. if i'm honest, i find my own interest rapidly waning in the face of your unwarranted hubris

So do I.

Jesus Christ

tsukiyoarts wrote:You too hold your own share of "unwarranted hubris" in my opinion

nope. while i fail at so very many other aspects of life, my hubris is *entirely* warranted in this case with respect to how handily i'm able to navigate the Universe of Discourse. displeasure of my means by others represents invalid dissent in this specific regard, unless they've the wherewithal to adequately contradict me point-by-point in this realm

tsukiyoarts wrote:I also learned from your behavior. My low "not caring" skill has increased! (like in games). I am grateful for that too teacher sensei. :thumb:

you're just a wanna-be bitch. class dismissed

tsukiyoarts wrote:Don't you love how in this forum people are free to show their true selves without being banned or something? In the maximum receiving a warning? That is what internet is for, freedom; more importantly when some civility is preserved and two way discussion happen. This is beautiful, and worthy appraisal in my opinion.

NOW who's the Internet newbie? ...talkin' like your mom just pushed the power button on your tower and opened Chrome for you for the first time, then sweetly said "now Tsukiyo, be careful on the big, bad Interwebz my dear<3" *kisses tenderly on the cheek*

tsukiyoarts wrote:Kind regards,
Tsukiyoarts

fuck you
dreamin

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:16 am

Girls, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ...

Or Thumper will get you.

Now, pack it in, both of you! This is not a flame board, it is a place for helpful discussion, let's stop it right here. Please!

Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 am

CeliaEriksson wrote:Girls, if you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ...

This is not a flame board...

It kinda is some of the time.

Jesus dreamin, who pissed in your Cheerios yesterday?
Natasha_Lynn

Postby dreamin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Natasha_Lynn wrote:Jesus dreamin, who pissed in your Cheerios yesterday?

basically i was teetering on a bad mood anyway yesterday, and then that chick happened to've demonstrated a personality trait which i find is one of the most malignant found in the human race. if you read her latest entry in the "What are you thinking about right now?" thread, you'll see she's already proven her unwillingness to attempt any counter-claim on the grounds of my lack of civility, because she's no legs to stand on regarding the solidly-valid points i called her out on in amidst all my trash-talking. i'm SO glad i provided her that 'exit' where she may now safely rely upon the "courteous lady" stance, given the embarrassment to which she's clearly already been subject. instead of seeing this through properly, she's instead begun efforts to garner support from other mild-mannered, subtle transgressors who like to play make-believe with the readership that they infallibly keep shit on the up 'n up at all times with folks. peeling back her porcelain pompiety to reveal pustulent pretense practically ensures the promise of pugilism on my part
dreamin

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:41 pm

dreamin wrote:
tsukiyoarts wrote:I am thinking how hormones may have changed my mind somehow.
I did not get more irritable, as it happens with some transgenders.
Regards,
Tsukiyo

let it be known that, despite this chick's aloof countenance, she's being passive-aggressive towards me due to a fight we just had last night on another thread by coming here to discuss her infinite knowledge about anger, civility, and her overgeneralized perceptions about how testosterone-anger makes men and some transgender women less than civil (btw it's NOT "transgenders", please go to GLAAD's site and learn something about yourself Tsukiyo)

Now I can surmise why tsukiyoarts decreased posting in Susan's Place, and came here. And you are correct, dreamin, about the misuse of English terms and usage. I have seen in times past ones using the offensive and demeaning terms " transgenders " and " transgendered ", no doubt thinking that is 'correct' written English.

( Edit---Upgraded wording for clearer expression and intent. )
Last edited by CuteButLooksPregnant on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Shit, if I got kicked out of Susan's Place I would hold that as a badge of honor.
Natasha_Lynn

Postby dreamin » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:51 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:Now I can surmise why The Brazilian Kid got kicked out of Susan's Place. And you are correct, dreamin, about the misuse of English terms and usage. BK keeps using the offensive and demeaning terms " transgenders " and " transgendered ", no doubt thinking that is 'correct' written English.

thanks hun c:

Natasha_Lynn wrote:Shit, if I got kicked out of Susan's Place I would hold that as a badge of honor.

same, haha ...i might try for a pre-banning by keeping the same name and linking them to some of my stuff here, see if i can do something unprecedented w/ the attempt<3
dreamin

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:52 pm

Tsukiyo, and others, who do not understand proper word usage in written English---

PROBLEMATIC WORDING---

"transgenders ", "a transgender"
Transgender should be used as an adjective, not as a noun. Do not say, "Tony is a transgender," or "The parade included many transgenders," [or " I did not get more irritable, as it happens with some transgenders."]

PREFERRED ENGLISH WORD USAGE---

"transgender people", "a transgender person"
For example, "Tony is a transgender man," or "The parade included many transgender people."

PROBLEMATIC WORDING---

"transgendered"
The adjective transgender should never have an extraneous "-ed" tacked onto the end. An "-ed" suffix adds unnecessary length to the word and can cause tense confusion and grammatical errors. It also brings transgender into alignment with lesbian, gay, bisexual, and queer [English word usage]. You would not say that Elton John is "gayed" or Ellen DeGeneres is "lesbianed," therefore you would not say Chaz Bono is "transgendered."

PREFERRED ENGLISH WORD USAGE---

"transgender"
[ " Jazz Jennings is a transgender teenager. Many of her admirers are transgender people. "]

Study this link for more information and examples---
https://www.glaad.org/reference/transgender

With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Next

Return to General Discussion