Galleria of the Hypnotic & Heavenly Ones 2017

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Re: Galleria of the Hypnotic & Heavenly Ones 2017

Postby tsukiyoarts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Good night,

I am not sure if I should post here, as this topic seems more emotional while I am more cold. But I saw CeliaEriksson in medieval clothing post and I had to come say it was very interesting. :lol: Perhaps one day I will do something similar in my home, but futuristic. Ponytails san mentioned this thread/topic too. Viewing the HRT effects with the passing months in some, in body and happiness was nice too.

That said, my big nosed (which I do not like) :| more recent photos are the following. One with normal face, other with proposital weird face (for absolutely no reason :thumb: ). You do not have to compliment out of education in my case, only if it is sincere. I also value sincere, respectful critique. I want to be part of your gallery, but it does not matter if I get feedback here or not.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby dreamin » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

tsukiyoarts wrote:Good night,

I am not sure if I should post here, as this topic seems more emotional while I am more cold. But I saw CeliaEriksson in medieval clothing post and I had to come say it was very interesting. :lol: Perhaps one day I will do something similar in my home, but futuristic. Ponytails san mentioned this thread/topic too. Viewing the HRT effects with the passing months in some, in body and happiness was nice too.

That said, my big nosed (which I do not like) :| more recent photos are the following. One with normal face, other with proposital weird face (for absolutely no reason :thumb: ). You do not have to compliment out of education in my case, only if it is sincere. I also value sincere, respectful critique. I want to be part of your gallery, but it does not matter if I get feedback here or not.

Regards,
Tsukiyoarts

see, you can't really expect everyone to handle this board the same way c: ...that being said i really like your piercing eyes, face shape, KILLER LIPS :D ...and small, cute ears<3

welcome to our modest lil' tg place :!:
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Postby tsukiyoarts » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:59 pm

dreamin wrote:see, you can't really expect everyone to handle this board the same way c: ...that being said i really like your piercing eyes, face shape, KILLER LIPS :D ...and small, cute ears<3

welcome to our modest lil' tg place :!:

Good night,

What do you mean? For me not to expect everyone to be cold too? I am aware of it :thumb: as each person is a self-contained universe.

No one had pointed my lips or face shape before, interesting :idea: I received comments about my ears and eyes though. Call me insane, but under certain conditions when I do eye contact with people, they get for a quick moment stunned; and sometimes in addition, it is like if I dove in their very soul. Also, for some reason, frequently even people facing their backs to me and at some distance notice quickly when I am looking at them. :o

I feel welcome already :)

Kind regads,
Tsukiyoarts
tsukiyoarts
Regular

Postby ChristineMckeehan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:18 am

私は女の子です
ChristineMckeehan

Postby Lesley Niyori » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:59 am

Test image here.

This is why I have trouble with men thinking my pictures are recent. I'm in a 55-year-old body, but I apparently appear like I'm 35. And no, that is not MY opinion, that's everyone else's opinion.

Just trying to cope.
email is sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby Kaylalovescupcakes » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:40 pm

ChristineMckeehan wrote:http://i67.tinypic.com/zvojte.jpg
I gots boobies XD

so. damn. jealous. like uugghhh. I'm probably too old to ever achieve that :(

Trying a new lip color.
Kaylalovescupcakes

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Latest pics... muchly furry wintery stuff too! Winter, the season of death and decay! *Edit!!!!* I don't like them too much so I've left one and put some others taken over the last week or so on instead. Vainglorious!

Last edited by CeliaEriksson on Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Donni » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Been a few years since I've been here

Started Hrt Oct of 2016 at 37 years old.

This Oct 21st I am 1 year Hrt
Thanks for being around and putting up with me while I was figuring out how to be the me I am now.
Donni

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Donni wrote:Been a few years since I've been here

Thanks for being around and putting up with me while I was figuring out how to be the me I am now.

I remember you, Donni ! Welcome back ! The old gals are still here, plus a whole crop of newbies. My pix is elsewhere on this gallery. Rediscover your roots here. I wish you well, from Ponytails.
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SpunGold

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Donni » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
Donni wrote:Been a few years since I've been here

I remember you, Donni ! Welcome back ! The old gals are still here, plus a whole crop of newbies. My pix is elsewhere on this gallery. Rediscover your roots here. I wish you well, from Ponytails.

I remember you too! And PG! And Bea! (Oh and Beth has been a great support system over the years. When I was coming out she reached out on facebook. It meant a lot to me. We still talk about random stuff.)
Donni

Postby Ashley@Heart » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:06 am

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EWsp2EXrhJGjI23n2

So much work to do, so much to figure out. But step by step I am a little closer.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Previous

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm