I'm Drunk: The thread

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Re: I'm Drunk: The thread

Postby Toku » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:55 am

I'm not drunk but I probably must have been to buy this tin of ceremony grade Matcha for £19.

I found a good way to drink it - in a milkshake. :thumb:
Toku

Postby Sage » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:47 pm

I've been so depressed lately that it feels like I already have a hangover. A hangover without the preceeding fun!
Into the open spaces we must go and not be frightened, As children we came, As children we go, So never look behind you, never look behind...
Sage

Postby EvaMarie » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:43 am

Made me LOL reading this :lol: Yes Im drunk again on VO and coke and Im high as a kite... My back is totally fucked up and I got another UTI from the last loser that fucked me...
"You become what you think about"
EvaMarie

Postby lilah s » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 am

EvaMarie wrote:Made me LOL reading this :lol: Yes Im drunk again on VO and coke and Im high as a kite... My back is totally fucked up and I got another UTI from the last loser that fucked me...

VO and cocaine? Are you posting from a nightclub in 1979? :P
HRT: 9/21/16
Full time: 12/25/16
lilah s

Postby Glitch » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:42 pm

Question: Does anyone else go to place like the Tilted Kilt or Hooters out of a self-deprecating envy?
-Emily

Out 7/3/16
Letter 9/14/16
Electrolysis-10.75 hrs
192/175
Workload: 5/10 Preparing for the Holidays.

I'm Christian. Don't blame the teachings because some fail to follow them.

Altruistic/Creative/Naive and Soon-to-be Aikido Student
Glitch

Postby Ashley@Heart » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:20 am

Glitch wrote:Question: Does anyone else go to place like the Tilted Kilt or Hooters out of a self-deprecating envy?

Oh hell no.. sorry.. I am sure I could in the right mood, but if I flip it could throw me into a nasty spiral. I can't speak to Tilted Kilt but there is very little I want to eat in Hooters anyway.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby lilah s » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:03 pm

I've never been inside a Hooters. Once I was taken to a similar place called Bone Daddy's by someone who didn't tell me what kind of restaurant it was, and I found it really, really uncomfortable. Women's bodies being used to sell hot wings just isn't my jam at all.
HRT: 9/21/16
Full time: 12/25/16
lilah s

Postby ChristineMckeehan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:16 pm

Yeah I wouldn't go to a place like that either I heard there food tastes like crap anyways
私は女の子です
ChristineMckeehan

Postby Sage » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:05 pm

Avoid things, places and people you find disturbing.
Last edited by Sage on Fri May 12, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Into the open spaces we must go and not be frightened, As children we came, As children we go, So never look behind you, never look behind...
Sage

Postby dreamin » Mon May 08, 2017 6:37 pm

gonna preemptively necro this 'cause i started (Turkey 101 + beer chaser) WAYYYYY too early in the evening not to be sufficiently *fucked* by midnight<3

i'm kinda Schrödinger's Cat-ifying my emotional state at present, in that the transmissions i'm receiving are equally good & bad

i figure alcohol poisoning will settle whether i detonate or not tonight;*
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Re: I'm Drunk: The thr

Postby kris » Sat May 13, 2017 3:56 am

How did I,even log in? Doing my dilation drunk. Sketchy. Supposed to do a sitz bath, but maybe I should wait until morning so I don't crack open my skull. Shit. How many 'l's in skullllll? Skullllllllllllllooolll.... Yeah, Ima wait 'til morning to do that bath. Oh, sober Kris, sorry. Drunk Kris felt like sharing. Let us all be amused or whatever.
kris

Re: I'm Drunk: The thr

Postby dreamin » Sat May 13, 2017 5:08 am

kris wrote:How did I,even log in? Doing my dilation drunk. Sketchy. Supposed to do a sitz bath, but maybe I should wait until morning so I don't crack open my skull. Shit. How many 'l's in skullllll? Skullllllllllllllooolll.... Yeah, Ima wait 'til morning to do that bath. Oh, sober Kris, sorry. Drunk Kris felt like sharing. Let us all be amused or whatever.

you had the right amount of l's hun ....all three times :thumb:
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Postby kris » Sat May 13, 2017 1:43 pm

That was the first binge drink for me in over five years, probably. Didn't crack my skul open, which I seemed to be genuinely concerned about last night, but I did misplace one of it's 'l's.
kris

Postby marie » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Drinking tonight, my wife and the boys have gone away camping with the scouts this weekend. Not so far, perhaps a twenty minute drive and camping beside a spooky thousand year old castle. Good luck to them. Hope the ghosts don't get them.

But you might think this is a great opportunity for me. I can dress up and go out on the town in my glad rags. Be myself.

Nothing of the sort, I sit here dressed in a comfortable top and a pair of leggings drinking wine and gin and missing my children. On the upside I am sitting here in a pair of leggings and a comfortable top watching a fascinating programme about the Beatles. No gender dysphoria tonight. If only it was like this all the time with my kids and my wife onboard.

The problem is that of course that is not going to happen. The perennial problem of the transgender woman.
marie

Postby Lisa_K » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:10 pm

I don't go out often, probably less than once every five or six weeks and I rarely drink anymore because I'm trying to drop a few pounds but last night, I got a wild hair and ventured into the neighborhood pub.

Whoa! It was more crowded than I'd ever seen it probably because the NBA finals were on and I've never been in there that early in the evening. I didn't feel like grocery shopping and I didn't feel like cooking so the plan was to have a burger and a beer or two and maybe get a little buzzed then go home and go to bed because I had planned to get up at 5:00 AM to watch live MotoGP qualifying from Spain.

Well, things didn't quite work out that way. After my second 22oz mug of beer, I began to think about coming home and posting in this thread for the first time. Yay for drunk posting! :lol:

Somehow, I got involved talking to two guys, Ryan and Kyle both cute but way too young for me and was having a good time as the drinks kept flowing. Two shots of Seagram 7 and two 16oz beers later and I was totally shitfaced. :o

I found my way home, stumbled into my house and could barely get undressed. Then I thought I was going to hurl and laid down on the bathroom floor and conked out. At some point, I got up and went to bed.

Needless to say, I didn't get up at 5:00 AM and missed qualifying for the first time this season. I had set a 10:00 AM reminder on my phone for F1 qualifying from Montreal and begrudgingly crawled out of bed naked and made it to the couch while still feeling spinny, sick and very hungover. I could barely keep my eyes open and stumbled back to bed until 1:30 this afternoon! Then I walked back to the bar still feeling like crap to get my poor little car that spent the night in the parking lot.

Good times! :lol:

It'll be a while before I do this again but damn, I had fun!
Lisa_K

Postby MorganWoolf » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:43 pm

So, I've been taking violin lessons and last night was my second lesson so I'm not to far into this. I got home and Haley and I decided to get drunk because why not and today is my burfday, so why not get drunk the night before yes? (Fireball whiskey is like candy fire and I could become an alcoholic on that sh*t).

So, we were drunk and she was all like, "So, what did you learn today?"
And I said, "Hot cross buns."
So she started singing, "Hot cross buuuuuuuuns, hot cross buuuuuuuuuuns....see how they run?"
And I was like, "No wrong song! What is the next line?"
And she was all like, "I dunno..."
So I was like, "....buns buns buns buns, buns buns buns buns, hot cross buuuuuuuuunnnnnnzzzzzzzz :P"

And this started this weird cycle that ended in me practicing Hot Cross Buns drunk on the violin while Haley sang my dumb version of the song.

Then she just kept singing "buuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnssssss" every time I played a note, any note.
Then she was like, what would it sound like on the violin for Kylo Ren to lose his virginity?
So I did something weird with the "G" string and she cracked up.
And she likes low notes on instruments so I turn to her and without thinking blurt, "You wanna play the G string?" And she snorts and says, "Yeah, I'll play your G string." And then we just drunk snort-laughed because we're dorks.

It was awesome. XD

It's stuck in my head now though. The hot cross buns. :)
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby dreamin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:06 am

MorganWoolf wrote:So, I've been taking violin lessons and last night was my second lesson so I'm not to far into this. I got home and Haley and I decided to get drunk because why not and today is my burfday, so why not get drunk the night before yes? (Fireball whiskey is like candy fire and I could become an alcoholic on that sh*t).

So, we were drunk and she was all like, "So, what did you learn today?"
And I said, "Hot cross buns."
So she started singing, "Hot cross buuuuuuuuns, hot cross buuuuuuuuuuns....see how they run?"
And I was like, "No wrong song! What is the next line?"
And she was all like, "I dunno..."
So I was like, "....buns buns buns buns, buns buns buns buns, hot cross buuuuuuuuunnnnnnzzzzzzzz :P"

And this started this weird cycle that ended in me practicing Hot Cross Buns drunk on the violin while Haley sang my dumb version of the song.

Then she just kept singing "buuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnssssss" every time I played a note, any note.
Then she was like, what would it sound like on the violin for Kylo Ren to lose his virginity?
So I did something weird with the "G" string and she cracked up.
And she likes low notes on instruments so I turn to her and without thinking blurt, "You wanna play the G string?" And she snorts and says, "Yeah, I'll play your G string." And then we just drunk snort-laughed because we're dorks.

It was awesome. XD

It's stuck in my head now though. The hot cross buns. :)

noice you had your own bawdy tavern tunes at the expense of nursery rhymes ;p

depending on y'allz equipment, she was ready for you/her to play with a SOLID 'D' and/or p'haps work that 'G' spot

...on an instrument (pervert)
dreamin

Postby Skippy 2.0 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 am

Was drunk currently nursing a hang over that won't let me fucking sleep! Still loopy though...
Back from the dead, sorta...
Skippy 2.0
Regular

Postby MorganWoolf » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:48 pm

dreamin wrote:
noice you had your own bawdy tavern tunes at the expense of nursery rhymes ;p

depending on y'allz equipment, she was ready for you/her to play with a SOLID 'D' and/or p'haps work that 'G' spot

...on an instrument (pervert)

XD I just noticed this reply to my post.

Well played dreamin'. Well played. :lol:

I will say, I always have to keep from snorting when my instructor and I are talking about working on our "g strings".

"You need a new G string"
"Would you like me to introduce you to the G string now?"
"Luckily, I don't have issues with my G string"
"You probably need to tighten your G string a little"

Ohhhh, the images.

I do suggest drunk music practice though. It's highly amusing. Now Haley refers to the D string as the "Buns String".

@ Skippy

So, how was your adventure before the hangover? We got the end of the story, but what about the beginning? Or did you just grab a bottle, post, (dance and sing unabashedly to your favorite music, but shhhhh, that's a secret) then try to sleep?

I love stories, tell me the story (you can make it up if you want). :P
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby dreamin » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:56 pm

MorganWoolf wrote:XD I just noticed this reply to my post.

Well played dreamin'. Well played. :lol:

yay c: ...glad you enjoyed my own personal bawdy tavern activity (at the time)

and it's time for another now. plz don't judge a book by it's cover, i can't feel my upper arms very well atm, but my brain generally sees through booze-induced fog to such a degree it may appear to others that i'm perfectly lucid

shall we now reinvoke this thread with the proper incantation :?:

* PUKE
* continue drinking like hapless meat bags
* piss someone off p'haps?
* definitely vent about how often an INCREDIBLE and endless recurrence of ninnyism is seen on the board, such that it becomes infectious and even lulls me into its goodnight from time to time (omfg, like furreal emotional brain death - fold-up oneself and neatly stow in a plainly-marked manila envelope which reads KINDLY FUCK MY LIFE INTO THE RUBBISH BIN, THANK YOU)
* headache
* consider repeating it all from the first step, 'cause at least you'd get high again in between

no takers? well fuck you all very much then<3 stay sober, it's not like Trump's all-of-a-sudden going to turn over a new leaf and try to make amends by swiping that orange cotton candy from his forehead long enough to suck off all the collective girl cox, guy phalli, engineered pussy & prick perfections, and all the other deliciously-moistenable nasties here <shrug> ...not like we'd produce for him anyway due to how abominable he is as an 'entity-thing', despite how clearly wonderful he must be at the activity of vacuuming-up genitals with high enough atmospheric pressure to've won the fucking presidency. sorry, our hormone-fuk'd junk requires more stimulation than a candy corn-top'd, cirrus cloud of a man could EVARRRR give us

</FUCKYOU>
dreamin

Postby MorganWoolf » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

My good friend, I do believe that was poetry.

I drunk practiced my violin again two nights ago. Why do I play better when I'm smashed on 2/3 a bottle of fire whisky?
MorganWoolf

Postby dreamin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:21 pm

MorganWoolf wrote:My good friend, I do believe that was poetry.

I drunk practiced my violin again two nights ago. Why do I play better when I'm smashed on 2/3 a bottle of fire whisky?

thank ya friend 'o mine c: ...my feeling on why you were better on the violin the other night was 'cause your inhibitions were lowered, thus more creative feeling was able to spring-forth where it may've otherwise been quashed subconsciously by whatever limitations you perceive you have

it seems that some of the most popular musicians with the most feeling imbued into their pieces were/are typically bomb'd out of their minds whilst writing/performing them. classical virtuosos and others which require absolute faculty over themselves and instruments notwithstanding
dreamin

Postby Sissyashley22 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:26 am

hi Dreamin, sorry super random, but I saw some of your posts and I want to know where you got your farmed PM from?? I'm looking into getting PM and I want the best quality I can get. Please let me know!!
Sissyashley22
New

Postby dreamin » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Sissyashley22 wrote:hi Dreamin, sorry super random, but I saw some of your posts and I want to know where you got your farmed PM from?? I'm looking into getting PM and I want the best quality I can get. Please let me know!!

sure hun, i'll PM you about the PM (so as not to advertise) C:
dreamin

Postby Sissyashley22 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Hey Dreamin - Thank you so much for your prompt reply!! For some reason this site won't let me PM you. I have a few more questions for you but they are a little personal. Do you have an email or another way to reach you?

Thanks!

Ash
Sissyashley22
New

Postby dreamin » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Sissyashley22 wrote:Hey Dreamin - Thank you so much for your prompt reply!! For some reason this site won't let me PM you. I have a few more questions for you but they are a little personal. Do you have an email or another way to reach you?

Thanks!

Ash

yeah i'll drop you another message with the info... weird it won't let you PM yet, but it may be due to your current number of posts (p'haps you have to have 10 or something, dunno)

also, you're quite welcome :!: i'm glad to've been some help c:
dreamin

Postby dreamin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:39 pm

i'm gonna try to make this happen again tonight. why must booze be a depressant? why can't i even nurse an existing buzz for any length of time, instead of it randomly peaking and waning before i get to properly enjoy it? what's the goddamn point to legalized intoxication if the whole experience eventually just sucks a$$ :?:

i fucking hate this existence soooooooooooooo much
dreamin

Postby dreamin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:09 pm

this little nook of solitude in amidst all the ninnyism is like visiting a newly-discovered private island that isn't owned by Her Majesty or <insert unmarked trillionaire here>. it's so oft overlooked because, in amidst nearly all other trannies on the board throwing their pseudo-intellectual cheese around such that they might garner some WAYYYYY overdue attention for themselves in the form of praise/acknowledgement//possibly friendship ...they're willing to participate in what they believe to be how online folks are ""supposed"" to be towards one another. this thread, and likely one which discusses getting high (if there's one on here, can't remember), are almost certainly the only ones where such disgustingly-predictable pretense has any chance of being left at the door

while i don't really care what your actual answer would be (prolly just more pretense anyway, if i'm honest), i guess the right hypothetical question is: Why aren't you all getting drunk and fucked up? ...or if you prefer: Why do you all like to come here and pretend your life is so worthwhile and good?

again it's genuinely better if you leave me to my self-wallowing devices here ...i just can't imagine that even if you've got a snatch now (for example), you're so much more "beyond the struggle" that you can't be bothered with facing reality. say for example that you're stealth right... How can someone with any modicum of intellect NOT be cynical towards the same society which implicitly lauds the binary to such an extent that it's led you to aggressively form your body to fit within it? if you weren't feeling all that chagrined with this immense disparity between the two worlds previously, i'm happy to have helped you in this regard

please integrate the real HELL of it all into your existence, and truly bear the fire of it in your soul. serenely, sweetly ...DIE
<3
dreamin

Postby MorganWoolf » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Haley and I went to a party in Colorado Springs hosted by Taboo Productions last night. We're regulars to these events. I got gloriously drunk and had the time of my life.
I had debated going or not. It's one of those "clothing optional" parties. You can wear as much or as little clothes as you want. I really wanted to go, but wasn't sure how I would feel about my body since I don't pass as male yet. I realize I'd be going as female.
Then I decided "Oh, what the hell, I'm not going to let dysphoria ruin the fun in life." This is my last Halloween going there as a girl (so I decided it was like a send-off to my old self).
There was this moment where the person who hosted it stood up and said to the crowd that this was a place where everyone was equal and accepted regardless of sexuality, gender, preference, etc. Much later the Master of Ceremonies said, "Let me get to know my audience, cheer if you're a straight girl, (people cheered) a lesbian (cheers), a straight man (cheers)...(it went on down the very long list)...and transgender folk in the audience tonight?" Me and Haley were the only two to cheer.
Later a woman came up and asked. She was very polite. She was curious to know what the process was like for me and wasn't sure about my gender. I told her this was my last Halloween with a female body. I told her I was nervous and why and I told her what I decided on. When I told her that this was only my first month on T she congratulated me. When I told her my anxieties she said, "But here you are among friends!"
It was incredible to hear her say that. And it was true. It was also wonderful to have people acknowledge me as male despite my body being so incredibly female. It made any dysphoria I had lose its power.

There was one point though that was a little...well, a lot actually...awkward. Haley had to go to the bathroom and that's when all these men started to approach. They didn't touch me (that is extremely against the rules to do without consent and I was sitting on a table claiming our spot). One was awkward about it and started scooting towards me, trying to make eye contact. It didn't help that he was wearing a penis mask on his face. I was certainly taking notes for how not to behave. Well, before the guy made it over to me Haley came back and he tried to go back to his table as smoothly as he could (he failed).

I kinda wish guys weren't so creepy about approaching someone they perceive as female (this was before everyone in the room found out I was trans). You'd think if they attend events like this they would practice their charisma a lot more often. I told Haley what happened. Most of the guys just complimented me but I told her it made me uncomfortable because they waited for her to be gone. So we decided to stick together for the rest of it, even for bathrooms. In the past men who have approached us have been courteous enough to come up while Haley was with me and show respect to our relationship before opening conversation so I was a bit surprised, but these were different men, and something like that was bound to happen eventually.

All awkwardness aside though, it was a perfect night. Humans being free to be themselves. Plenty of very talented performers. And they had stations where you could get your body painted, or set on fire (safely, and might I add if you ever get a chance to have a professional do that for you, you should because it feels amazing), and...I was too drunk to remember now all the stuff.

When I was growing up I always thought parties like that would be so frightening...but having gone to a few now, well, they aren't. The normalness of the human self one experiences is extremely liberating. There are people in the most beautiful dresses, corsets, costumes, etc, and many of the best and most beautiful costumes are worn by people born with male bodies. I can't wait until next Halloween when I get to go as Morgan instead of as "Crystal". This was "Crystal's" last Halloween party with Taboo Productions. It couldn't have been better. I'm still dizzy from the night before.

Good memories though...good memories.
MorganWoolf

Postby PentacleGoddess » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Aw shit. I was drunk last night and forgot this thread existed.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:20 pm

I don't get drunk much at all to be honest, but tonight I have had two kinda largish galsses of port coz I'm off for three days and I am feeling very silly right now! I hope I don't post anything soppier than usual!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Previous

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm