Galleria of the Idiotic and Terriblysucky Puke Ones 2018

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Galleria of the Idiotic and Terriblysucky Puke Ones 2018

Postby Papillon » Wed May 16, 2018 8:28 am

Hi gang,

I've found that looking at old pics isn't as dysphoria-inducing as they used to be. Many times I simply don't recognise the man staring back at me, which is great.

That being said, sometimes we take pics that are disgusting and make us want to reach for the razor blades. Looking at them can be therapeutic, mind (at least, I think so), so let's show our crappy sides :o

I'll start. A mix of Fox Mulder and Colin Firth. Taken last week. Ugh :puke:

EDIT: you know how it is....
Last edited by Papillon on Fri May 18, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Re: Galleria of the Idiotic and Terriblysucky Puke Ones 2018

Postby marie » Wed May 16, 2018 1:24 pm

No I'm not playing that game. :wink: I've come to terms with the male me. But he ain't going out into cyberspace. :oops:
A transwoman I had contact with told me she kept one picture of her old self. Just to remind her how far she's come. I like that idea.

Maybe whenever I transition but not in this universe. :cry:

BTW good looking.
marie

Postby Papillon » Wed May 16, 2018 2:08 pm

marie wrote:BTW good looking.

Thanks (I suppose :oops: )

It's a strange universe we live in, being paid a compliment that we really don't want to hear. It's messed up. :)
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Postby marie » Wed May 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Yeah but you look a bit effeminate. 8) .. is that a messed up compliment? :P
marie

Postby kris » Wed May 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Yeah but you look a bit effeminate.

Definitely some features which would lend themselves well to feminization, even if it were just cosmetic like hair and makeup, not hrt etc. Hard to tell from a single picture, but could definitely have a worse starting point, no doubt. Lips, cheeks and chin in particular are already on the feminine side.

I don't have much in the way of dysphoria inducing pictures anymore. Pretty sure my before/ during/ post transition pics are in the other photo thread. Still have room to improve, but fairly content.
kris

Postby Lesley Niyori » Thu May 17, 2018 7:24 am

I think the most interesting transgender persons I have met, or at least witness as in the case of online images, are the ones where I was not aware they were transgender first.

The current best example for me is the pop icon singer Kim Petras. I discovered her video I Don't Want It At All, and it was "wow that tune is so darned catchy". I played it over and over before I had a clue she was transgender. Then I saw a comment about her being the youngest to ever physically transition, and I was "what? she's not really cisgender female?" And I was, "but she's way too pretty, no one gets to be that drop-dead gorgeous starting off in a male form."

It was also the catalyst to get me to do videos. I got the crazy notion to film myself dancing to her song. I thought "Oh I just have to do this, make a video of a transgender girl dancing to a transgender pop star's song". it was nice that the video wasn't entirely horrible.

We have a young transgender girl in my local PFLAG group, who when I first encountered her, well there I was discussing her with other members of the group (adult allies), and comically, I didn't realize it was her, the person we were discussing. I just thought she was someone's daughter. She didn't look even vaguely male-ish looking.

You have nooooo idea how envious that makes me.

I have nice skin apparently, a nice complexion evidently. I look younger it would seem than I really am.
But under the nice looking hairdo, is a girl who's bald actually. And I have to shave, regularly. Because estrogen simply doesn't turn off facial hair. And I have male features that simply ain't going away. Voice training is likely not something a lot of us will succeed at regardless of how hard we try.

Every day, it's a small miracle I can end up looking good enough to turn a man's head.
Yesterday my cisgender friend Sue informed me that when I walked past some young guys, she noticed them 'checking me out'. I never see the signs of guys doing that normally (probably too clueless on my part). I was wearing a really nice outfit.
I'm here to make friends and share in our journies.
I'm not here for anyone that can't control their need to be antisocial.
Treat me well, I treat you well. Treat me poorly, it won't be welcome.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby Papillon » Thu May 17, 2018 12:30 pm

Am I the only sad sack here who has the balls (ahem) to to post his or her nekked mug pics!? :x

Come on, ladies and gents! It's catharsis time! Git wiv da programme. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Papillon on Thu May 17, 2018 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Postby SophieCantDance » Thu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

haha there are...maybe three pictures total of me that I am aware of, none of which exist in a digital form. I have in fact threatened friends and family when they try to post pictures of me online.
Sophie <3
SophieCantDance

Postby Papillon » Thu May 17, 2018 1:02 pm

marie wrote:Yeah but you look a bit effeminate. 8) .. is that a messed up compliment? :P

You can thank the HRT for that! It's ambrosia.
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Postby Lesley Niyori » Thu May 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Papillon wrote:Am I the only sad sack here who has the balls (ahem) to to post his or her nekked mug pics!? :x

Look at my avatar, aside from lipstick, what you see is what I am.
I'm here to make friends and share in our journies.
I'm not here for anyone that can't control their need to be antisocial.
Treat me well, I treat you well. Treat me poorly, it won't be welcome.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu May 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Papillon wrote:Am I the only sad sack here who has the balls (ahem) to to post his or her nekked mug pics!? :x

Well ,this is all ya getting, I have but two other later ones in male mode only, (lots, well all of my young nipper me's though!) Although my dear Mother has me at my elder Brother's wedding also at 17. The others are one with fuzz that you barely see as a 18 y.o. failed, aspirant to beardyweirdyness and a sporty twenty something non-make-up one that I hate too. I've put this one here before on similar threads So second time round...... mid-teens me.... about 17.

BTW Papi, I have a bone to pick with you! You asked me to photo the Papi jeans. So I took some quick snaps in them..... then posted them.... and you have not said a word!!!!!... :cry:

Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Papillon » Fri May 18, 2018 1:38 am

Them jeans are beautiful, hon, and you wear them very well!

My aim for this thread was not to post old pre-trans silver nitrate pics - it's about the current pics that you hate :)
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Postby CeliaEriksson » Fri May 18, 2018 4:19 am

Papillon wrote:it's about the current pics that you hate :)

Hahaha Papi, do you honestly think you'll get any? My, and I'm sure everyone's, bad ones are floating in the sea or zapped to the Great Ethereal Cosmic Digitital Graveyard in the Sky!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Papillon » Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 am

I don't think it's a silly expectation. There are worse thibgs to worry about that we deal with every day, after all.
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Postby CeliaEriksson » Fri May 18, 2018 4:35 am

Papi, read Marie's post about the forum. I have an idea.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Papillon » Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 am

done, joined and dusted
Fear is the mind killer.
Papillon

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm