What are you thinking about right now?

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Re: What are you thinking about right now?

Postby PentacleGoddess » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Ugh, antenna-only tv on the weekends.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby dreamin » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:18 am

drama. why do i cause it when i wasn't trying to? do ppl just glom onto the worst reaction possible because that will invoke the most 'interest' in them from others :?:

why do some of you make me h8 ppl in general?

unanswered questions remain unanswered :?
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Postby Lucy-chan » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 am

For the past 3 years I've had some firm rules when presenting as female. Always in a safe environment, always out of town.

Anyway... I've the chance of going to a LGBT 'do' in the middle of my home town. I'm thinking of going, even though it terrifies the hell out of me....
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby Shizuku » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:52 pm

PentacleGoddess wrote:Ugh, antenna-only tv on the weekends.

It all went downhill when they came after the Saturday morning cartoons for no good reason. :lol:

The best stuff on antenna is foreign channels, particularly dramas.
Shizuku

Postby dreamin » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:43 pm

sometimes i just need to back away from the keyboard. when i think about it, i likely slept the least out of all of you last year. it's a competition, doncha kneaux

fuck me where's my goddamn pillow omg
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Postby Shizuku » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:33 pm

I pulled a bunch of all-nighters quite a bit last year. Not nearly as much as 2016, but still... It was mostly because of circumstance.
Shizuku

Postby Ashley@Heart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:28 am

I have a headache, I am still moody. Annoyed that my boss didn't send the announcement today like he said he would. And annoyed that my name in the HR systems has not changed yet. This is not hard people.. I am done being old me. Ahh I need to go to bed there is still hope yet for tomorrow.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby lizaaq » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:22 am

Shizuku wrote:

It all went downhill when they came after the Saturday morning cartoons for no good reason. :lol:

just last year they finally stopped broadcasting to antenna (not sure what the actual name for that is) in the Netherlands. my brother in law - who is astoundingly cheap - was upset because it meant he would have to pay :D
lizaaq

Postby dreamin » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 am

that i got lost in the shuffle :|

yes, deliberately vague ...too embarrassing to explain due to how self-important it would sound coming across
dreamin

Postby lizaaq » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:24 am

Shizuku wrote:I pulled a bunch of all-nighters quite a bit last year. Not nearly as much as 2016, but still... It was mostly because of circumstance.

working extra hours? ;)
lizaaq

Postby Danette Celeste » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:03 pm

I want to retire completely, play with my grandkids and go fishing when I feel like it, or work in my garden, or woodwork, or travel with my wife or...

~Liz
"actually, i just woke up one day and decided i didn't want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. so i changed"

"Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." ~ Shaw

I am Elizabeth
Danette Celeste

Postby Kim 0 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:28 pm

Thinking that Spring seems way too far off! Very tired of wearing leggings, fleece jackets and fuzzy hats. How about some sundress weather, please?!
I think I'm actually a sane woman trapped in a lunatics brain.
Kim 0
Regular

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:27 am

I'm currently thinking, that.....

I'm 5 years old, and I don't need to go to school (even if it might benefit me in some emotional development fashion), will never have to work, ever, it's due to a physical disability I live on an ODSP pension as a result, and I'm now post-op (as of May of 2017 and the celebration party has yet to end), and because I'm Canadian I will likely never experience any financial limitations.

And yet, I'm suffering from depression? How? What exactly do I have to be depressed about? Aside from not being able to find a man, and I'm not sure I even understand the why of that obsession. I live a life of perpetual Saturday. Long weekends mean nothing to me, aside from stores not being occasionally open.

I woke today after my usual 12 hours of sleep. My only challenge today will be to decide which order to arrange playing with Barbies, or Legos, or painting a painting, or playing a video game, or reading a book. I'd go for a walk, but my teddy bear grounded me for unauthorized toy purchases.

Oh, my life is so tough eh. Very depressing for sure. NOT!

So what is it damn it?

When I listen to the stories of others, and their pasts, and, I feel dreadful for whining.

I don't want to take antidepressants. I hate dry mouth. And come on, what precisely do I have to be depressed about? It's really bugging me that I have all the symptoms of depression. From what?
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby lizaaq » Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:43 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:I'm currently thinking, that.....

I'm 5 years old, and I don't need to go to school (even if it might benefit me in some emotional development fashion), will never have to work, ever, it's due to a physical disability I live on an ODSP pension as a result, and I'm now post-op (as of May of 2017 and the celebration party has yet to end), and because I'm Canadian I will likely never experience any financial limitations.

And yet, I'm suffering from depression? How? What exactly do I have to be depressed about? Aside from not being able to find a man, and I'm not sure I even understand the why of that obsession. I live a life of perpetual Saturday. Long weekends mean nothing to me, aside from stores not being occasionally open.

I woke today after my usual 12 hours of sleep. My only challenge today will be to decide which order to arrange playing with Barbies, or Legos, or painting a painting, or playing a video game, or reading a book. I'd go for a walk, but my teddy bear grounded me for unauthorized toy purchases.

So what is it damn it?

When I listen to the stories of others, and their pasts, and, I feel dreadful for whining.

I don't want to take antidepressants. I hate dry mouth. And come on, what precisely do I have to be depressed about? It's really bugging me that I have all the symptoms of depression. From what?

just FYI.. depression doesn't have necessarily affect only those in the worst situations.. there are plenty of people in even better situations than yours (think celebrities for example) who take anti depressants. if you are depressed, it's likely not going to work to simply "power through" it - it''s a chemical imbalance not a character weakness.
lizaaq

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:19 am

lizaaq wrote:
Lesley Niyori wrote:I'm currently thinking, that.....

So what is it damn it?

just FYI.. depression doesn't have necessarily affect only those in the worst situations.. there are plenty of people in even better situations than yours (think celebrities for example) who take anti depressants. if you are depressed, it's likely not going to work to simply "power through" it - it''s a chemical imbalance not a character weakness.

Yeah, I know, but it's frustrating.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
Lesley Niyori

Postby Shizuku » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:44 pm

The Nintendo direct.
"The true mind can weather all lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed."
Shizuku

Postby Ashley@Heart » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:51 pm

My Electrolysist commented that my hair removal should be finished soon. I was like what? Everything says it takes hundreds of hours. She is like your facial hairs may be thicker than a woman's but the pattern and quantity is far more like a woman suffering from pcos than a man's beard. I was like huh? That one is still bubbling around in my head. I think I am at maybe 20 hours but the first eight the woman was slow and hurt me allot. Just the thought of never having to shave my face again has me giddy.
-Carolyn

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.”
― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby PentacleGoddess » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:38 pm

Shizuku wrote:

I can't even get that. Mostly I pick up an ABC broadcast which is either Family Feud, Ghost Whisperer, or Law & Order CSI SVU ABCDEFG, the radar channel, or Grit TV which is just REALLY racist old cowboy shows, reruns of Walker Texas Ranger (and holy shit is that show somehow even worse than I remember), or Death Wish XIII where you can watch Charles Bronson beat a dude to death with his walker.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby dreamin » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:24 pm

there's very few ppl left here who don't make me want to claw my still-beating heart out and gnosh on it like a slim jim out of pure frustration, goddaaaayyummmiiiitt. perhaps i'm not looking close enough at the fresh crop of Introductions where i might be able to gather some fresh meat 'round the (anti-)social dinner table such that i may again heartily feast. heart. <3

PentacleGoddess wrote:...or Death Wish XIII where you can watch Charles Bronson beat a dude to death with his walker.

thank you for the lel on this earlier ...i heard they animated his corpse for XIV where he beats up the baddies by clubbing 'em w/ his other arm. Undeath Wish, as it were
dreamin

Postby Shizuku » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:10 am

Congrats, Carolyn. All things considered, that's lucky as heck.

PentacleGoddess wrote:
I can't even get that. Mostly I pick up an ABC broadcast which is either Family Feud, Ghost Whisperer, or Law & Order CSI SVU ABCDEFG, the radar channel, or Grit TV which is just REALLY racist old cowboy shows, reruns of Walker Texas Ranger (and holy shit is that show somehow even worse than I remember), or Death Wish XIII where you can watch Charles Bronson beat a dude to death with his walker.

Hmm, it might be a regional thing. Or maybe you need a stronger antenna? Out here, there's like 120+ free antenna channels the last time I checked (a majority of which are foreign), but it's been a while. There's also things like Stargate, Dr. Who, Xena, and Star Trek (all of them), as well a Japanese channel that airs classic and recent-ish anime.

In any case, you're probably better off just playing videogames. :lol:
Shizuku

Postby Lesley Niyori » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:02 am

I learned something sad but true today.

I learned that I simply can't go back to high school.

I learned this while on an anime forum site.

I learned that I simply can't deal with teenaged males, even teenaged anime fan males :)

I learned that if I'm ever going to get a man, he's going to need to be a boring, cliche, man with no weird habits including even my own weird habits :)

I think I'll need to just enjoy my anime, alone, in private, by myself. Just not make a fuss about it.

There's nothing wrong with anime, but, there sure are some really weird anime fans out there. Creepy. Scary. Socially maladjusted. Worse than trans chasers. I mean, shit, worse than a trans chaser? Is that even possible? Apparently so.

I'd rather be accidentally mistaken as an intolerant Christian by mentioning I'm Christian than get accidentally mistaken for the icky portion of anime fandom by publicly liking anime.
Lesley Niyori

Postby PentacleGoddess » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Shizuku wrote:Congrats, Carolyn. All things considered, that's lucky as heck.

PentacleGoddess wrote:

Hmm, it might be a regional thing. Or maybe you need a stronger antenna? Out here, there's like 120+ free antenna channels the last time I checked (a majority of which are foreign), but it's been a while. There's also things like Stargate, Dr. Who, Xena, and Star Trek (all of them), as well a Japanese channel that airs classic and recent-ish anime.

In any case, you're probably better off just playing videogames. :lol:

Exactly! Need to get back to Witcher 3, got distracted by 100%-ing Batman: Arkham Knight. Riddler trophies can eat a rancid d**k, seriously.
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby dreamin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:17 am

i'm so fucking grumpy. really hard to gel with folks here lately. i'm fighting myself from going wild on some ppl just to sate my boredom. frustrated. irritated. no, i don't just need a nap :?
dreamin

Postby Demon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:09 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:I learned something sad but true today.

I learned that I simply can't deal with teenaged males, even teenaged anime fan males :)

I learned that if I'm ever going to get a man, he's going to need to be a boring, cliche, man with no weird habits including even my own weird habits :)

I think I'll need to just enjoy my anime, alone, in private, by myself. Just not make a fuss about it.

There's nothing wrong with anime, but, there sure are some really weird anime fans out there. Creepy. Scary. Socially maladjusted. Worse than trans chasers. I mean, shit, worse than a trans chaser? Is that even possible? Apparently so.

You seem bigotted against people who watch anime.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Kaylalovescupcakes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:49 am

Demon wrote:You seem bigotted against people who watch anime.

anime is trash
Kaylalovescupcakes

Postby dreamin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 am

Kaylalovescupcakes wrote:anime is trash

i understand creating animosity purely for the sake of doing so out of boredom (especially in the wee hours like you seem to also frequent), however just know that anime is how a fair # of ppl here deal with their shitty existences, and they'll certainly have words with your opinion should the right ones see it

while my avi makes it obvious where i stand on the issue, i don't have to agree or disagree with your opinion to see the chess board created from your assertion laid BARE out before me regarding the possibility tree of results

my hope is that you're up to the confrontation and don't collapse like a haphazardly-erected "domino rally" playset. i'll be entertained either way of course<3

no popcorn on this one for me tho
dreamin

Postby Demon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:07 am

dreamin wrote:
Kaylalovescupcakes wrote:anime is trash

i understand creating animosity purely for the sake of doing so out of boredom (especially in the wee hours like you seem to also frequent), however just know that anime is how a fair # of ppl here deal with their shitty existences, and they'll certainly have words with your opinion should the right ones see it

while my avi makes it obvious where i stand on the issue, i don't have to agree or disagree with your opinion to see the chess board created from your assertion laid BARE out before me regarding the possibility tree of results

my hope is that you're up to the confrontation and don't collapse like a haphazardly-erected "domino rally" playset. i'll be entertained either way of course<3

no popcorn on this one for me tho

i blame these negative trolls on societal opinions of trans people. they see these negative opinions of trans people from society, and society is too powerful to use and abuse, so like black people they use and abuse their own community. i cant tell you how many transwomen have treated me in the most in-compassionate, dishonest and sadistic manner. its like the wife beater who comes home and beats his wife, its what they do. its like how blacks complain about white supremacists but mostly blacks just kill other blacks. for instance, i have a "so-called' transwoman friend who complains about how society treats transwomen, but actually she treats me like a piece of dirt and is always sadistic and cold to me.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Demon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:11 am

now back on topic of the thread, what im thinking about right now is how much of a badass i am, because today i accentally ripped off my toenail and i didnt even cry about it. blood wash gushing everywhere and i did not even cry.

i am not sure how it ripped off, last night i was in the bathtub experiencing dysphoria, i looked at my feet and it had giant veins, the size of tubes, reminded me of one of those cyborg snes graphics. i experienced dysphoria at my male body as well looking down at my feet. i was depressed and hopeless so i had double vision where i couldnt focus on what i was looking at. But from what i could tell, my toenails didnt need clipping and were fine. Also, I looked at my other parallel toenail and it does not need clipping. So Im not really sure how the toenail got stuck on my pants in the first place. Needless to say, it was totally severed.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Kaylalovescupcakes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:28 am

Hey it's just a joke, don't take it so personally. Just because it's trash doesn't mean I don't like some of it. I mean shows like Family Guy or Rick and Morty are trash too, doesn't mean there's anything wrong with enjoying them. :lol:

Honestly there are some really good ones. I guess the ones I like would be shonen anime(?). there's a lot of anime that I loved as a kid. Castle In the Sky is still one of my favorite movies. I guess I just kinda grew out of it. I just don't understand a lot of it though, especially the highschool "UwU notice me senpai" ones. I just can't get into the story of them, and if I can't get into the story, I at least want to see some dudes beat the crap out of eachother.

Everyone's got their own tastes. You do you. :thumb:
Kaylalovescupcakes

Postby Lesley Niyori » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:20 am

Demon wrote:

You seem to be a waste of thread space. Which is why none of your recent postings drew any response from me. They weren't worth it.
Lesley Niyori

Postby Kim 0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 am

Kim 0 wrote:Thinking that Spring seems way too far off! Very tired of wearing leggings, fleece jackets and fuzzy hats. How about some sundress weather, please?!

Strangely, I got my wish from last week and it warmed up a lot, in a wild temperature swing. :o It was up in the high 70s for few days. Not quite sundress weather but I did get to wear a skirt/cardigan combo outfit when I went out and ran some errands one day. Bare legs +1 FTW!!! :mrgreen:

Now however, it turned all cold and crappy again and it's actually snowing lightly. WTF? I live at the beach (like literally, on the beach). It's not supposed to do this!
I think I'm actually a sane woman trapped in a lunatics brain.
Kim 0
Regular

Postby Shizuku » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:45 am

Kaylalovescupcakes wrote:
Demon wrote:You seem bigotted against people who watch anime.

anime is trash

Bonus points for you liking a Hayao Miyazaki film and everything. :lol:
Shizuku

Postby dreamin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:38 am

Demon wrote:for instance, i have a "so-called' transwoman friend who complains about how society treats transwomen, but actually she treats me like a piece of dirt and is always sadistic and cold to me.

is it me girl :?: hit me i can take it luv
Last edited by dreamin on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamin

Postby dreamin » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:41 am

Shizuku wrote:Image

Bonus points for you liking a Hayao Miyazaki film and everything. :lol:

Miyazaki is allowed to hate anime (lol) ...in his case he likely wouldn't have started what appears to be chain smoking if it weren't for the studio's impossible deadlines, etc. same allowance for any mangaka
dreamin

Postby Demon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:57 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:
Demon wrote:

You seem to be a waste of thread space. Which is why none of your recent postings drew any response from me. They weren't worth it.

thats better than just being a general waste of space.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Demon » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:58 pm

dreamin wrote:
Demon wrote:for instance, i have a "so-called' transwoman friend who complains about how society treats transwomen, but actually she treats me like a piece of dirt and is always sadistic and cold to me.

is it me girl :?: hit me i can take it luv

no.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby PentacleGoddess » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 am

We had a good old fashioned meteor here in Michigan. Big one. Big bada boom
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby AbbyGray » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:08 am

Annoyed that car repairs have eaten into the bridging service money that I was saving up. Oh well start saving again, not that I could repair it my self as it required the gear box to be dropped. At lest back, fumes in my face again....
Don't eat the purple cheese
AbbyGray

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:50 am

Demon wrote:
thats better than just being a general waste of space.

So I would suggest you just stick with being a waste of thread space, as no one wants you to be a general waste of space.

I don't know why you hate yourself so much though.
Lesley Niyori

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:19 am

It's 8, it's Wednesday morning, I have a donut worth of change to waste. The sun appears to be around. I'd likely be better off going to Tim Horton's to colour than pretend I can stay out of trouble adequately if I stay home.

My husband seems to agree with me. And it was fun colouring at Tim's yesterday.
I coloured this one yesterday.

Being a girl is awesome. You can sit with a teddy bear and colour in a colouring book and not look stupid. Because it's a girl thing :)

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-5YkNOJYqbfs/ ... 081348.jpg
Lesley Niyori

Postby AbbyGray » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:57 am

Lesley Niyori wrote:
Being a girl is awesome. You can sit with a teddy bear and colour in a colouring book and not look stupid. Because it's a girl thing: g

Very neat, and good colour pallet. Differently a gold star winning work there. :D

Lot better that what can can do!
Don't eat the purple cheese
AbbyGray

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:30 pm

Back home from yet another visit to Tim's and colouring.

Nice day and I feel refreshed from my walk. Nice cozy apartment and logically I'm asking myself, "so Lesley, what are we going to do this afternoon up here in our nifty princess tower?"

Obvious, we are going to make a tank model, because everyone knows princesses like to make models of tanks :)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SglH_3_4-I0/ ... 2Bgirl.jpg
Lesley Niyori

Postby Ashley@Heart » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 pm

Swollen, my face now red from two hours of electrolysis. I shaved off everything left in my usual fit of dysphoria driven follicle warfare. And realize the razor is moving differently now, I am not deluding myself. That the electrolysist wasn't just being kind, I am nearing the end of my facial hair. This feels so good I want to cry. Tomorrow in theory my medical information from work will automatically update. Erasing old me from one more space. Hopefully I will get new insurance cards in the mail soon after.
-Carolyn

― e.e. commings
Ashley@Heart

Postby Lesley Niyori » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:24 am

TransgenderSocial wrote:Thinking about a lot of things here!

Perhaps you should think about introducing yourself properly in the available Introductions section, and perhaps you should think about manners and perhaps you should lay off shilling your forum until we actually know you.

Perhaps you should realize we are all very suspicious.
Perhaps you should notice we are not in a hurry to join.
Lesley Niyori

Postby Lesley Niyori » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:34 am

I'm currently thinking that my local friend Sue (cis female) and my mentor transgender female friend Stacey (she lives near local), are not off the mark being savage in their opinions of 'men on online dating sites'.

I met a guy who is a 30-minute drive from me in nearby Peterborough.
He has called me on the phone and it went well (sounding).
We arranged a date, which he failed to come for.
He apologized and stated he was scared of meeting, that he was new to dating.

My transgender friend Stacey was blunt and told me he is so full of shit.
My other friend Sue has simply settled for generic feminist sounding nasty comments :)

The guy has failed to call me in the days since the supposed date day of Sunday (January 14th).
In talking with him on the dating site (PoF), he's been friendly, but unwilling to commit to anything.

I'm finding myself unable to refute my friends comments.

If he was a chaser, he's doing it all wrong :)
If he's just another introverted loser, he's of no use to me.
So perhaps him saying he is in Peterborough is a lie. Which would explain why he can't come.
He called from a 'work' phone supposedly, so it came up as private number, and I can't even call it back or text it.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of fakes.
Lesley Niyori

Postby jentay1367 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:17 pm

Hey Lesley,
I’m not sure Dating sites are really the best place to meet folks. Lots of people with lots of issues.
Are there any clubs or organizations within your sphere of interest you might join? Even a charity might be an opportunity to meet someone nice. People volunteering to do charity work are probably more substantive than the ones you are going to meet on a hookup site
jentay1367
Regular

Postby Lesley Niyori » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:13 pm

Lesley Niyori

Postby lizaaq » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Lesley Niyori wrote:I'm currently thinking that my local friend Sue (cis female) and my mentor transgender female friend Stacey (she lives near local), are not off the mark being savage in their opinions of 'men on online dating sites'.

I met a guy who is a 30-minute drive from me in nearby Peterborough.
He has called me on the phone and it went well (sounding).
We arranged a date, which he failed to come for.
He apologized and stated he was scared of meeting, that he was new to dating.

My transgender friend Stacey was blunt and told me he is so full of shit.
My other friend Sue has simply settled for generic feminist sounding nasty comments :)

The guy has failed to call me in the days since the supposed date day of Sunday (January 14th).
In talking with him on the dating site (PoF), he's been friendly, but unwilling to commit to anything.

I'm finding myself unable to refute my friends comments.

If he was a chaser, he's doing it all wrong :)
If he's just another introverted loser, he's of no use to me.
So perhaps him saying he is in Peterborough is a lie. Which would explain why he can't come.
He called from a 'work' phone supposedly, so it came up as private number, and I can't even call it back or text it.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of fakes.

if I know anything about how this goes.. he will keep doing that then suddenly have some time at 3am on a Tuesday. what you described is typical chaser behaviour. if a guy won't be seen with you in public it's a waste of time to even talk. waaay back when I was just starting transition and single, I tried transgenderdate.com (I think that was it). a lot of chasers but there are some nice guys.. I never actually had any dates from there but a friend of mine met her hubby there. good luck :)
lizaaq

Previous

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm