Fun thread

Bulletins, Suggestions, and Non Transgender Topics

Re: Fun thread

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 pm

CeliaEriksson wrote:Alas, the romance ended one foggy morning when he grabbed Embla's bum by mistake...

Back in 1963, Ken and I were best friends in high school. A local Lutheran church used to put on very well attended Saturday evening dances.

I was standing next to Ken on his right and since I am left handed, I used my left hand to reach out and pinch the nicely formed bottom of the tallish blond girl standing directly in fron of Ken, next to her friend. The girl turned around and punched (not slapped, as she was a Catholic school girl) Ken hard on his chin. I, meanwhile, quietly slipped away not wanting to brave the aftermath of my friend and this lovely girl's introduction.

Introduction is definitely the correct term, as Ken and Elizabeth were married after they both graduated from UC Berkeley 6 years later. (And yes, I was invited!)
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CeliaEriksson » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:56 am

Hi Miki!

Wow, so your pinch did the trick! Got to be better than Cupid's bow!

Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:22 am

So after The Purple Prince, Popplezaar made it obvious that he knew Great Aunt Celia was a spy, she had to lay low. She had nowhere to go for it had got to the British that she and Popplezaar were in love and they listed the amazing adventurer as a wanted woman. So she joined an order called St. Helga on the edge of the desolate desert run by Abbess Brunhilda with frequent outside help from Father Godfrey Pugh.

The Abbess Brunhilda and Father Godfrey were very strict and the Convent's silent order was difficult for young Great Aunt Celia. She had lots of hail Mary's and difficult tasks given because she kept breaking it. The order was allowed to speak just once every year, at Candlemas.

The first Candlemas came and all the nuns assembled in the hall for chat time.
"Does anyone wish to say anything?" Abbess Brunhild asked.
The hall was silent for a minute or so. Then Great Aunt Celia put up her hand.
"Sister Celia? Speak your mind child."
"The porridge is awful lumpy Mother Superior, can it be mixed better?"
"Yes, I will talk with Sister Nordberg. Anyone else?"
The nuns stayed silent.

One day Great Aunt Celia was with another young nun, Gunnhilda, they were trying to swipe some of the Gooseberry wine stored in the pantry. When they rounded the corner of the ample pantry they discovered Father Godfrey Pugh with his pants down a-wanking! They ran to get the Abbess who arrived in the pantry as Father Godfrey was buttoning his fly.
"Stop that, you'll go blind, Pugh!"
"Ouch!" The Father replied, catching his thingy in his fly. "Ouch, ouch, ouch!"
"Oh, what now!"
"Never mind, what about your silence vow!" The red-faced Father Godfrey said, walking away in agony.
"It is lifted temporarily in such a case of disgrace!" Abbess Brunhilda said. "In front of such young, innocent eyes!"
"Why is he walking funnily?" Gunnhilda innocently asked.
"Oh, don't worry about that child. God moves in mysterious ways!"

Well Father Godfrey was banished. The next week a meeting was called, all 127 nuns assembled in the hall of the convent.
"I have to break my vow of silence for the second time in a week!" Abbess Brunhilda Announced.
"Ooh!" The nuns oohed.
"Silence! This is a grave matter." The Abbess continued. "Yesterday Sister Edmundsen found this in the orchard, a used condom!"
"Ooh!" 126 nuns oohed.
"Hehehe!" Chuckled Great Aunt Celia."
"And there is something much worse!" The Abbess announced. "I am a woman of the world, it is clear that this condom split during sexual intercourse!"
"Hehehe!" 126 nuns chuckled.
"Ooh!" Great Aunt Celia oohed.

Six months later, the annual chat at Candlemas was called in the hall.
"Any nun wishing to speak may do so. Does anyone have anything to say?" Abbess Brunhilda asked.
The room fell silent. Then the luckily unpregnant Great Aunt Celia put her hand in the air.
"Yes, Sister Celia. What is it?"
"It's the porridge Mother Superior, it's too salty."
"I will talk with Sister Nordberg about that child. Anyone else have anything to say?"
The hall remained silent.

Two nuns were allowed to go out to the local market every fortnight to buy the very few things the Convent needed that they could not make themselves. Those going, were of course allowed to speak outside the Convent. Great Aunt Celia and Gunnhilda had never been given the detail being so young, but this particular day the Abbess had nobody spare, they were all to useful, so the hapless youngsters were told to go by written message and a shopping list.

Great Aunt Celia was brilliant at bartering and bought everything very cheaply, leaving the nuns with 7 yaks, the Desolate Desert currency.
"Let's buy ourselves a big glass of raspberry juice each!" Great Aunt Celia suggested.
"Oh yes, yes, yes!" Gunnhilda replied.
So they went into a bar and had two delicious glasses of raspberry juice. Soon they wanted a wee-wee.
"Barman!" Great Aunt Celia called. "Where is your latrine?"
"Oh, you don't want to go in there!" The barman said.
"Don't be such a silly-billy, we need wee-wees." Gunnhilda chuckled.
"It's not good for such devout ladies!"
"Oh, come on, we are both 22, we're not little girls!"
"But the statue. There is a statue of a nearly naked man!"
"Then we shall look away!" Gunnhilda declared.
"Ok, it's through the green door."
When the nuns came back the barman was smiling from ear to ear.
"You are the naughty, naughty girls!" The barman rocked his head. "Naughty!"
"What?" Great Aunt Celia said. "What are you talking about!"
"We all know!" He said. "When someone lifts the fig leaf, the lights go off!"

Another year passed and it was Candlemas again.
"Does any nun wish to speak!" The Abbess asked.
The hall was silent for a while then Great Aunt Celia put up her hand.
"Sister Celia?"
"It's the porridge Mother Superior, it's too milky!"
"Right! That's it, you are defrocked and out of the convent!" The Abbess declared.
"Why?"
"All this arguing about the porridge is giving me a headache!"

So Great Aunt Celia left and her adventures continued, which I know you will be pleased to hear!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby CeliaEriksson » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 am

Hi Everyone!

Well, I am on my liccle annual vacation from Sunday for one week, I will check in before I go, but I have put all the almost inexhaustible supply of pics and diaries of Great Aunt Celia's back in her travelling case and put it back up in the roofspace ..... musty, cobwebby, grey and very dilapidated, but she was a good Great Aunt! :)

I can assure you all that I will resume her life story when I return to relieve Miki's withdrawal symptoms of not being able to savour and enjoy my superbically narratational, fantastical fun feast. Celia xx
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Lucy-chan » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:37 pm

My brother was shitting himself during his last prostrate exam. "Could you stop that?" Said the doctor, as he went to wash his hands......
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:51 pm

CeliaEriksson wrote:I can assure you all that I will resume her life story when I return to relieve Miki's withdrawal symptoms of not being able to savour and enjoy my superbically narratational, fantastical fun feast. Celia xx

If I find out that you have not taken your laptop on your liccle vaction I am going to be really annoyed.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:04 am

Hi everyone, I am back from my superbically fantastical brilliantinic hols and I may be a bit bizzy dizzy the next couple of days, but I will resume the fabulous fun totally, honestly true story thread asap!

No Miki, I don't take anything expensyive, laptops and that coz I travel alone and am a bit silly sometimes and lose stuff. I once lost a suitcase in France, yes a big red one, l know!, It had tons of important stuff in it, I got on a train without it and when l went back it had been taken. Also l lost a really expensive camera in Japan too.

It was a very nice and sunny, not hot not cold, and many of the men are frickin' buff! I saw lots of sights, beautiful scenery and managed to play golf, get chatted up a few times and wolf whistled at, which l all enjoyed verily muchly! Celia xx
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:49 am

CeliaEriksson wrote:... I once lost a suitcase in France, yes a big red one, ...

I was going to make some silly comment about you being a ditzy blonde and everything but then I remembered I once went to a motorcycle race but forgot to bring my motorcycle, or the time I went skiing and forgot my skis, or ...

... but, I am not a blonde! :P
MikiSJ

Postby CeliaEriksson » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:19 am

Hi Everyone!

I used to travel a lot more years ago, so not too bad in reality Miki, I am a bit daft with things though like I have left my purse, (UK: money wallet, not handbag), behind many times. Luckily they were either there or handed in, I have never lost one yet! One Bank Holiday weekend I had to wait from Sunday to Tuesday for a shop to open again..... :roll:

So last night I dreamt about a forest fire. I was not in it, I was watching it and then some posssums came out of it and I gathered them up in my arms and told them they would be ok, then suddenly I was letting them go at my golf club. Then I was calling them back because the manager told me I could not leave them there.

Well, I've never had that one before so I interterpretitted it. I am going to see a big change happen that don't involve me, then I try to help some people understand it, but tell them wrong and they get into trouble.

That is quite very boring snoring to everyone else but me, so I wrote it here because to say I can interprertit dreams and if you have any I shall interprertit them amongst the fantastical fabulotastical fables of this forum fun thread!
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby MikiSJ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:49 am

CeliaEriksson wrote:So last night I dreamt about a forest fire. I was not in it, I was watching it and then some posssums came out of it and I gathered them up in my arms and told them they would be ok, then suddenly I was letting them go at my golf club. Then I was calling them back because the manager told me I could not leave them there.

We could have used you earlier this month when much of Northern California burned. Over 6,000 houses burnt to the ground with over 50 humans lost. Untold numbers of wild and domestic animals were also lost - along with a countless number of [o]possums.

But, since you are an avid golfer, all of the great golf courses in the Napa Valley survived and you are more than welcome to pack up those [o]possums and let them go somewhere in the Silverado Golf Course - at night, of course, since those little buggers are ugly and will scare the guests.

To your bigger question - I haven't the slightest effing idea what your dream means.
MikiSJ

Postby KoroSensei » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:26 pm

Of you are here for the Yodeling lessons, please form an orderly orderly orderly que!
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
-Albus Dumbledore.
KoroSensei

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:51 am

Well thank you Koro, that is neat as always, your contributions are always welcome!

Miki..... really! Of course I forgive your tragicality towards me at the end of that post, I know you don't mean it :) . I interpretitted my own dream as is written above and was inviting everyone to submit dreams so I can do my amazingly superbical interpretitting for everyone. So if anyone has a dream, let me use my mysticacal all-knowing power to tell you what your nightime nocturnational vision means.... and Possums are very cute! :P

The evidence:

ImageImageImageImageImage
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Previous

Return to General Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm