Finally a Friendly Place

Create your own personal introduction thread

Finally a Friendly Place

Postby jbosi1987 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:11 am

Hey everyone,
So I'm 30 years old married to a wonderful woman and i just started my transition from FTM.
Im looking for a place to get to know some people, share my thoughts, make some new friends.
Im pretty early in my transition i just started to use a binder however this is been coming for a long time.
When i first got together with my wife i told her how i felt like i was suppose to be a man and not a woman. The first half of out relationship was me hating myself for being in the body i currently have. Being the strong woman she is she made me realize it didn't matter what i looked like as long as she knew the truth.
However something was missing, i would walk by a mirror and run past it because you could see my chest, i would wear baggy shirts so you couldnt tell.
Fast forward to the past year or so, where i work they are very supportive so i guess im lucky in that, there was a new employee that started and we got to talking. Not long after we started to talk he confided in me that he was in transition from FTM. Up until this point i had buried the fact that i was ever going to match the inside with the outside. We became super close and i started opening up about me wanting to explore transitioning.
Im super excited for the road ahead and ive read some of the post but was a bit nervous replying to them so i figured i would break the ice and post something and go from there.
The name i prefer to be called is Jace! Thanks for taking the time to read this and heres to new friends!
jbosi1987
New

Re: Finally a Friendly Place

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi Jace!

The boys here drift in and out but there are quite a few, they'll reply when they look in. Welcome to the boards!

Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby MikiSJ » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:33 pm

Welcome Jace.

As Celia mentioned, we have a bunch of guys here, some more regular than others - but they are here for you. And we, the girls, are here for you too, even if you might not want us in your clubhouse. :wink:

Being someone who is married and beginning transitioning always has its problem. Stick around, participate, ask questions, offer what you can and hopefully, you'll find you own path.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby jbosi1987 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Thank you both and I don't mind girls in the club lol.
Sorry it took so long to respond I was trying to figure out how to find
My post. Hope both you ladies had an enjoyable Sunday
jbosi1987
New

Postby REM1126 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Welcome to the group.
REM1126

Postby kupkeix » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Hey Jace,
This is a good place. I am also married and transitioning. ✊