Lurker...

Create your own personal introduction thread

Lurker...

Postby YlvaP » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi all,

So, I have been lurking for a little while, not for any creepy reason, but rather because I've been distracted by other things. I've been out to the world for three years now and for the most part, it's been a positive experience. My family and co-workers have been amazingly supportive, and I'm lucky to work for a company that celebrates diversity.

Vicki
YlvaP
New

Re: Lurker...

Postby SophieCantDance » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

Greetings!

I was also a lurker for a while before introducing myself. I am glad you are able to be out without serious negative consequence. Coming out at work is a pretty serious anxiety of mine, though I honestly don't foresee any issues with ninety-nine percent of my colleagues. I feel blessed that those people I have come out to have been amazingly supportive and understanding.

Look forward to your posts in the future!
Sophie <3
SophieCantDance

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Hi Vicki, look forward to you posting stuff! Welcome! Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 pm

YlvaP wrote:Hi all,

So, I have been lurking for a little while, not for any creepy reason, but rather because I've been distracted by other things. I've been out to the world for three years now and for the most part, it's been a positive experience. My family and co-workers have been amazingly supportive, and I'm lucky to work for a company that celebrates diversity.

Vicki

Sounds great.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Return to Introductions

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm