just starting

Create your own personal introduction thread

just starting

Postby jennifer9 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:07 am

Hello! I am Jennifer! I didn't know if I had the strength after so many years of thinking about doing it, well Have done it and I am on a waiting list for HRT! I am so excited to be a part of this amazing community of strong women. I am from Minneapolis and am an airline pilot so I have some hurdles to overcome to keep my career. I am scared as hell to come out to everyone and will do it slowly, hopefully after the hormones work their magic, my hair grows and I find my girl voice! I will lean on whoever will help me and help those I can, a girl has to help a sister out! Right?
jennifer9
New

Re: just starting

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:10 am

Welcome to the boards Jennifer!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Re: just starting

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:13 am

Hello Jennifer.

Yeah coming out, very scary. But here's a thought, I lost old friends yes, but, I've made so many more, and I'm talking local ones mainly too.

Ist year of hormones is an awesome experience. I suggest journaling your thoughts every day. Get a calendar thing and just post a few words from each day. I wish I had done this. The first year is the most interesting. Here I am 3 years on and post-surgery, and it's still interesting, but, that first year will really amaze you.

Your biggest moment likely will be the day you actually go from wearing the right clothes and ditching the wrong ones. It's just impossible to describe the feeling in words. Even using the correct restroom doesn't compare to wearing a skirt in public as if there's nothing worth mention about it.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Return to Introductions

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm