Lost

General Transgender Support

Lost

Postby purplehorn7 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:05 pm

Hi , I’m 31 born F but question my gebder often , when I talk to CIS Females they don’t seem to have any desire to be male but for me I hate my wonanly shape as it brings unwanted attention
I wish I could take off my shirt in the sun
ai like nothing ablut being female have never shown a inteest in make up and hate dresses
I feel confused as I know I’ve always been this way but
1 other seem so certain of their gender identity
2 Transistioningbfeels like such a long process a lot of me would like to find a way to be happy with what IMve got

I guess I wanted to know if this sounds at all familar?
purplehorn7
New

Re: Lost

Postby MikiSJ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:09 pm

purplehorn

Welcome to our board. We have a very large percentage of FtM members who will be along shortly to offer their help.

Please stick around, participate, ask questions and find your path. Remember, you are not alone :!:
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Re: Lost

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:49 pm

The one thing MTF and FTM share in common, is we hate being stuck in a body that restrains our ability to just enjoy a routine life.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Return to Transgender Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm