Thinking I am Transgender

General Transgender Support

Thinking I am Transgender

Postby Shay421 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:55 am

Hello, I am not sure how to say this or how to ask the questions I am seeking answers to in nothing more than a blunt way. Up until today I found myself to be just your average guy but then I got talking to my girlfriend about guys and found that I am quite attracted to them. Yes I know that means I’m bisexual. But it’s more than that I have thought on numerous occasions that maybe I am meant to be a woman. So after lengthily talk with my girlfriend who is very very supportive of this by the way. We decided that maybe the only way to find out if I was meant to be a girl is to make me look like one. Well I am here I’m hopes that maybe someone on here can connect wit me and talk to me about how I feel about this and what I should do because honestly I want to try it and see if it’s really who I am. Because I find myself feeling like man I wish I was a woman and I find sometimes I think like a woman too. So can someone please tell me how I can make myself into a very beautiful lady named Shay. I just don’t know where to start. I don’t know what I should wear. What kind of panties to put on. How to tuck my junk away. Like what do I put my bra because I want to go all out for this. Should I get a wig. I have quite short hair now. I’m just looking for pointers and tips on how to make my transformation easier so that I can really find out if it’s what I want before I transition. Any and all help is appreciated.
Shay421
New

Re: Thinking I am Transgender

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 am

Shay421 wrote:Hello, I am not sure how to say this or how to ask the questions I am seeking answers to in nothing more than a blunt way.
Well, I am here. I’m hopes that maybe someone on here can connect wit[h] me and talk to me about how I feel about this, and what I should do, because honestly I want to try it and see if it’s really who I am.
Any and all help is appreciated.

You asked for blunt, so here it is, blunt. Before you go out and do anything that you will regret later, review your concerns with a Licensed Gender Therapist, or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has extensive experience with gender concepts and issues. However, you can also read the posts and comments here, for free, and then act in your own best interest. But do consult with professionals, not the truck driver, the waitress, or the retired stock broker who will give you transgender information that ends up being posted here on the Internet.
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

-Juliet, from Romeo&Juliet, Ep6: Wondering Son anime
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby BK199 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:50 am

Hun , you are what you are. there is no threshold to "transgender" or "woman" or "man". your feelings are real, they are who and what you are. so that's all you need - just be yourself, and whatever or whoever that is, that is who and what you are :)

same with the rest. Just do what you want to do, this is your life, your journey. you are a much as part of this world as everyone else, its your world too. your life :)

Take care :)
BK199

Postby Cherry Cola Lola » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:54 am

How wonderful you have a supportive lover already. I think you should use this opportunity to experiment, just as you've already decided to do. Perhaps some role playing with her? She can take on a more dominant man role and you an try out your new girly persona. I'd also suggest that Google is your friend in this instance and resort to it often. Even something as fundamental as effectively covering beard shadow with makeup can be less then intuitive for us late to transition. Google has a plethora of tutorials and advice on make up, specifically covering the beard shadow with the opposite color on the color wheel.

For the blue/grayish tint left behind on our face after a close shave can be negated by using a base layer of red/pink/orange depending on your exact tinting left over after a shave. You'll feel like a proper fool covering your beard shadow in bright red or orange lipstick before even putting down your foundation, but you'll be surprised with how well it actually works. Here's a good one from a pro to start with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... 8BAJyNYfqc

In terms of dressing, that's a journey you really have to enjoy alone and discover for yourself your particular style. What makes you feel good, confident, sexy? A pro tip would be to at least start with some kind of basic black skirt. It will go with almost any top and can be quite versatile in that regard.

In terms of a fun bra and panties, a typical push up bra will come with 27 pounds of padding from the factory and some shapewear panties actually have hip and butt pads for a more hourglass figure.
They can get a little pricey if you opt for the silicon gel padded shapewear but in my opinion, silicon gel is unnecessary. I suppose if you routinely plan on getting felt-up on the dance floor, you might want to go with the gel as it more closely mimics flesh, but judicial use of the foam padded ones would do the trick for the experiments.

You thought ciswomen spent a lot of time in the bathroom? Ya, you'll be spending even more. :lol: Enjoy it, use this opportunity and go get some! 8)

Hopefully that was along the lines of the kind of advice you seek and never fear asking questions, here especially. :D
I am a Transvestwhite and would ask that you use my preferred racial pronoun, "human."
Cherry Cola Lola
Regular

Postby Shay421 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:31 pm

Thank you for all of your kind words. You have all given me valuable advice and I have an amazing support system. It has been a very long time since I have felt at peace with myself and felt truly happy. I have finally accepted who I am as a person and I now know that I can always be myself and no one will judge me and if they try to judge then they aren’t worth having as a friend. But thanks again to all of you today has been very inspiring and I feel very comfortable with everything I have reached out to close friends and just as you guys have given me great advice they have as well. So thank you everyone. I am who I want to be now and I’m loving every minute of it.
Shay421
New

Postby Amy Farrah Fowler » Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:34 pm

Another possibility is to use free photo editing software to feminize your facial features (simulating transgender facial surgery, hormones, and hair removal), or free makeover software to add makeup and a feminine hairstyle to a photo of you. These are only approximations, but they are totally free, and if you like what you see, you can go further. If you find the resulting pic repulsive, that'd kind of be a red flag.
Amy Farrah Fowler

Postby ARTrans » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:18 am

Cherry Cola Lola wrote:How wonderful you have a supportive lover already.

I dream of this day to arrive for me..

Shay421 wrote:I am who I want to be now and I’m loving every minute of it.

Enjoy your life Shay :thumb:
ARTrans
New

Postby Roni57 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:30 am

Amy Farrah Fowler wrote:Another possibility is to use free photo editing software to feminize your facial features (simulating transgender facial surgery, hormones, and hair removal), or free makeover software to add makeup and a feminine hairstyle to a photo of you. These are only approximations, but they are totally free, and if you like what you see, you can go further. If you find the resulting pic repulsive, that'd kind of be a red flag.

Do you have any suggestions for a good App that works on IPads? I cannot use the MacBook, afraid my wife would discover the evidence. I tried one that let you put different hairstyles on a picture and I looked so horrible it made me cry.
Roni57
Regular

Postby Amy Farrah Fowler » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:52 pm

Roni57 wrote:
Amy Farrah Fowler wrote:Another possibility is to use free photo editing software to feminize your facial features (simulating transgender facial surgery, hormones, and hair removal), or free makeover software to add makeup and a feminine hairstyle to a photo of you. These are only approximations, but they are totally free, and if you like what you see, you can go further. If you find the resulting pic repulsive, that'd kind of be a red flag.

Do you have any suggestions for a good App that works on IPads? I cannot use the MacBook, afraid my wife would discover the evidence. I tried one that let you put different hairstyles on a picture and I looked so horrible it made me cry.

http://www.moonjee.com --WARNING: Do not move the feminizing slider to maximum, because it will give you an unrealistic and unattainable result, even with facial feminization surgery! Slide it slowly & gradually until you stop looking like you anymore, then ease it back a little. At that point, while the pic still resembles you, it will have reduced your neck, chin & jaw, nose, upper lip, opened up your eyes, smoothed your pores and filled out your cheeks. . . everything FFS, laser & HRT together do, without impossible exaggeration. After you've feminized your head shot thusly, then you can move on to the makeover app to add makeup & a feminine hairstyle. :thumb:

I completely understand! My friends all insist I look better in a long wig. When I look in the mirror in a pixie cut, I see a lesbian. When I see the pics friends took of me in the long wig they prefer, I see a man in drag. The face has to be fixed before the hair looks right with it, and makeup can only do so much--not enough. If you just use the Moonjee makeover app, you'll get you, now, in makeup & hair--no effects from HRT or hair removal simulated at all. But if you use the feminization app--but don't overdo it--you'll simulate those effects + surgery. (Obviously, if you move the feminization slider just a little bit instead, you can simulate hormones & electrolysis without surgery.) Only then apply the makeup & hair, as they'll go with your new face.
Amy Farrah Fowler

Return to Transgender Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm