Florida- Naked burglar in woman’s home, tries on her clothes

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

Florida- Naked burglar in woman’s home, tries on her clothes

Postby kristina_mayhem » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Here is another news story that could be worded differently.

Police: Naked burglar bursts into Florida woman’s home, tries on her clothes, rolls around in yard
tampabay.com, November 11, 2017
http://www.tampabay.com/news/bizarre/Po ... _162546148

Authorities say a naked Florida man burst into a woman’s home, ran around inside and then tried on some of her clothes before he was arrested.
{}
kristina_mayhem

Re: Florida- Naked burglar in woman’s home, tries on her clo

Postby MikiSJ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:38 pm

I hope he put her yard dirty underwear in the clothes hamper. :!:
Back in the late '70s when I got my RE Broker license, I was told of a local Realtor Associate that was accused of rummaging through the drawers in at least 25 listed homes and masturbating into the women's panties, then putting the panties at the bottom of the drawer - YUCK :!:

Fortunately, with today's security cameras everywhere, someone would be caught after one transgression and not 25.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby Lucy-chan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:47 pm

MikiSJ wrote:I hope he put her yard dirty underwear in the clothes hamper. :!:
Back in the late '70s when I got my RE Broker license, I was told of a local Realtor Associate that was accused of rummaging through the drawers in at least 25 listed homes and masturbating into the women's panties, then putting the panties at the bottom of the drawer - YUCK :!:

Fortunately, with today's security cameras everywhere, someone would be caught after one transgression and not 25.

There's something rather (part of me wants to say 'charming.') Old fashioned about the kind of sex case who steal ladies knickers.

Especially these days, with the more "aggressive" kinds of sex abusers in the news.
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:17 pm

This kind of story is par for the course for Florida TBH
Partially disturbed, totally awesome.
Natasha_Lynn

Location: On a small serene island located in a stygian realm of charnel horror

Postby marie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:19 pm

You know back before being transgender became a threat to society. We used to have people called crossdressers and fethishists who like to wear women's clothes and lingerie for whatever reason.
Yes men who like to wear women's clothes because it gave them a thrill. Usually straight men who have no doubts about their sexual identity.

This story is nothing to do with us. It's a pervert who likes to wear women's clothes.
marie

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm