Research: Attitudes & Emotions about Infidelity

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

Research: Attitudes & Emotions about Infidelity

Postby pfr1970 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:12 pm

My name is Paige Forshay and I am a graduate student in the Department of Psychology and Counseling at Valdosta State University. The reason for this correspondence is make your group aware of a research project that centers on gaining a better understanding of what individuals from diverse groups think and feel about infidelity. The time required to complete the study is 4-7 minutes. This survey is anonymous. No one, including the researchers, will be able to associate your responses with your identity. If you feel this research would be of benefit to members of your group, please respond in an email to: pforshay@valdosta.edu.

The link to the survey is: https://tinyurl.com/VSU-nat-infidelity

Questions regarding the purpose or procedures of the research should be directed to Paige Forshay pforshay@valdosta.edu or Mark Whatley at 229-293-6320 or mwhatley@valdosta.edu. This study has been exempted from Institutional Review Board (IRB) review in accordance with Federal regulations. The IRB, a university committee established by Federal law, is responsible for protecting the rights and welfare of research participants. If you have concerns or questions about your rights as a research participant, you may contact the IRB Administrator at 229-259-5045 orirb@valdosta.edu.

Thanks for your time!
pfr1970
New

Re: Research: Attitudes & Emotions about Infidelity

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:46 pm

The thread for research subject fishing is literally at the top of the forum you posted this in. Maybe research where to put this first?
Partially disturbed, totally awesome.
Natasha_Lynn

Location: On a small serene island located in a stygian realm of charnel horror

Postby nexyjo » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 pm

Really, people need to study attitudes & emotions about infidelity? Like "it sucks", isn't good enough? WTF?
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:27 pm

Natasha_Lynn wrote:The thread for research subject fishing is literally at the top of the forum you posted this in. Maybe research where to put this first?

Paige, if you don't even have a grain of common sense to know where to put this " research " study on this website, I have to conclude that you don't have a grain of common sense to know how to understand any reply that I would make to your survey. I can't reply to people who don't know how to 'tie their own shoelaces', as evidenced by your stomping your bare feet all over, instead of parking your behind and propping your feet up in the proper place. Sort of becomes a Mexican Standoff at the moment . . . .
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SpunGold

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm