Caitlyn's last Tweet?

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

Caitlyn's last Tweet?

Postby Michi » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:20 pm

A get out and vote for Danica Roem Tweet. Maybe due to the mostly negative responses? I did learn from one of them Trump banned the words transgender and fetus with the CDC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Caitlyn_Jenn ... 7967091712
Michi

Re: Caitlyn's last Tweet?

Postby marie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:36 am

She should close it. A lot of people have abandoned Twitter now famous or not because it's become a hideous receptacle of all that is vile in the mind of the human race. I hate it, all decent people should ignore it and leave it to the haters and the bigots.

Particularly the hater in chief who daily drags a great country deeper into the excrement.

Twitter was a good idea gone badly wrong.
marie

Postby Lesley Niyori » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:12 am

Twitter, best described as phone texting to the internet.

Because on both Twitter and typically on phone texts, the point is to not mind that posts are short, insignificant, and functionally pointless.

I've never used Twitter and there is no danger I ever will.
I'm also unlikely to indulge phone texts with other than very close buddies.
Because it is of no real use when talking to strangers.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:07 pm

Trump's response to transfolk is a bit confusing and as fucked in the head as he is, I don't think it is him turning against transfolk.

I think it is the staff that has been brought on board that has learned how to manipulate him and get what the ultra-right/evangelicals/Mercer wing of the GOP wants. While I do believe he is a racist/misogynist, it is the Stephen Millers' of his organization that has learned how to play to Trump's need for adoration that have convinced everything Obama did needs to be undone.

There is a very good chance the Dems will take back the House in the 2018 mid-terms. If this happens, Trump will lose a large portion of his adulation and will sacrifice his 38% Trump base in order to cosy up to the Dem House to maintain his source of adulation.

I believe, he will become a defacto Democratic president, and if (oh, please, please) the Senate also goes Dem, he will definitely become a defacto Democrat.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby marie » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:06 pm

Completely agree with you Miki. I don't actually think Trump has any agenda on the subject. He is being used by the right wing. They tell him what to say he says it.
He is a useful idiot as the Russians put it.

The Russians are not fools.

He's being used because lots of people recognise that he is a shallow shell. Whisper in his ear and it becomes policy next week. I've done the same thing myself at a lower level but I'm a bitch.
A conspiracy theorist might see that but as they are all Trumpians, new word, they don' t leave in the real world.
marie

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:25 pm

marie wrote:...Whisper in his ear and it becomes policy next week...

Only if your policy suggestion is the last thing he has heard.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby Michi » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:25 pm

It's amazing how many followers Trump has. On a side note, Trump's fellow Republican Stormy Daniels has 410,715 followers.
Michi

Postby Lucy-chan » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:37 pm

From what i understand.... Trump is just a mascot. It's Mike pence (who's a much worse threat) thats actually running the country.
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Lucy-chan wrote:It's Mike pence (who's a much worse threat) thats actually running the country.

I don't think it is a Bush-Cheney relationship. I can believe Pence wants anything to do with Trump and if you watch the videos where Trump and Pence are together, Pence is always wincing a bit.

Pence is so very vulnerable to a campaign where Pence's wife is shown as always at his side. Who wants a momma's boy as President.
MikiSJ

Postby helen2b » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:48 am

I don't know, I find twitter handy at times. Mainly to contact politicians. For instance, just yesterday, I sent a tweet to an Australian Greens Senator asking her how the government is going to respond to the mistreatment of transgender women in Aceh, Indonesia. Within two hours, I had a reply from her saying she had already written a letter the day before to our Foreign minister, Julie Bishop requesting that Australia register a protest with the Indonesian ambassador in Canberra. She also linked to the letter she sent. Shown below.

Out to kids: Nov. 2015
Legal name changed 09/11/2016
Driver's Lic., Medicare and Bank accounts amended 22/11/2016
Out @ work 17/01/2017
Out to siblings 06/03/2017
BA...13/07/2017

You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince.
helen2b

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm