You're i♑ HELL with ♏e♥ ⛌ : princess vagueposts(9)

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

You're i♑ HELL with ♏e♥ ⛌ : princess vagueposts(9)

Postby dreamin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:02 pm

...whether your pleasant outlooks allow for you to adequately self-delude in a convincing way otherwise or not :mrgreen:

i've had both an energetic awakening and a spiritual awakening. to differentiate the two: there is no shortcut that any religion can provide you to initiate a true spiritual awakening, but an energetic one may be experienced via lots of different methods
no i'm not talking about chugging aImage;p

the path of least resistance hurts less yet results in the most long-term, persistent, and increasingly-intense personal chaos. unless you legit ascend from this reality in important ways where you've at least set foot on firm ground elsewhere reproducibly, our polarities & separation inside of the '3D' are something which may only be transmuted in a fleeting way. sure, without subsisting on "the medium" in this Petri Dish of Illusion at the atomic level, we'd not be able to perform our duties as proper pawns for the desired experiences All-That-Is or Source intends for itself

yes we're Source, and yes we hate ourselves so very fucking much that we contractualize over 'n over again into the Prison of Matter, where each of us slowly awaits our executionReward at the end of a journey RIFE with concentrated chaos all around us. it seeks to fill in the gaps where our own self-induced destruction ends, so that a LIFE is stood-up consisting mostly of perseverance against all odds

it's why death subconsciously satisfies... the pure joy because of its state of impenetrability. your chaos and mine cannot move inside our void. it unifies us, it completes the perverse circle in the most holy of ways when compared to the intense, egregious Sin of Self-Affliction we commit again 'n again by visiting this atrocious existence once more

it is too much to bear for most of you to face how horribly you have let yourself down by rejoining this fray. you continue to craft periods of what you imagine to be satiety... you even give yourself split-seconds of a warped sense of what 'joy' might sorta feel like (perhaps). you originally wanted to forget what PURE joy actually is experientially, because sinners bore too easily in its frictionless forever-warmth of unity

as living people tho, your individual essences writhe in absolute fucking agony with meImage
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Location: up in your browser's cache, throwin' around bitcoins

Re: You're i♑ HELL with ♏e♥ ⛌ : princess vagueposts(9)

Postby kris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:29 pm

"as living people tho, your individual essences writhe in absolute fucking agony with me"

Not really, no. Well, probably not. I don't find material existence so problematic. I don't particularly long for some other fictional paradigm outside of it. Living is pretty decent. Being people... eh, 's alright. I don't so much as 'writhe in absolute fucking agony' so much as wiggle in oscillating disappointment and amusement of varying relative value.
kris

Postby dreamin » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:32 pm

your essence writhes, 'cause it's known a state immeasurably better than anything found in this existence, and when you're there it isn't fleeting like an at-best heroin high

kris wrote:...wiggle in oscillating disappointment and amusement of varying relative value.

EDIT: this^ is good shit girl :thumb:
EDIT (the sequel): i giggled at wiggle
"I'm a lone wolf, Brook, and a vicious one. Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth." Piper - oitnb
dreamin

Postby Demon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:02 am

We live inside a matrix simulation. I know this to be a fact. Send me an email because I need to talk to you about something important that will change your life. And not actually about the fact we live in the matrix.

I want to talk about the matrix in this thread. So we live in the matrix, and you're gonna tell me how we get out. Tell me how.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby dreamin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:21 am

Demon wrote:I want to talk about the matrix in this thread.

by all means c: certainly a related topic

matter is the matrix. as soon as one manifests into this reality, they contractualize to serve whatever-length term in this hell, with the goal presumably being for sport and one-upmanship of how much progress we make learning/feeling/experiencing/etc. something like an ethereal 'high score', except you only win when you die

everyone's trying to beat each other on how well they lose
dreamin

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:21 am

Demon wrote:I want to talk about the matrix in this thread. So we live in the matrix, and you're gonna tell me how we get out. Tell me how.

The only red pill you're going to find is on Reddit, but that is not the red pill you want.
Partially disturbed, totally awesome.
Natasha_Lynn

Location: On a small serene island located in a stygian realm of charnel horror

Postby Demon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:06 am

Natasha_Lynn wrote:
Demon wrote:I want to talk about the matrix in this thread. So we live in the matrix, and you're gonna tell me how we get out. Tell me how.

The only red pill you're going to find is on Reddit, but that is not the red pill you want.

Lol.
dreamin wrote:
Demon wrote:I want to talk about the matrix in this thread.

by all means c: certainly a related topic

matter is the matrix. as soon as one manifests into this reality, they contractualize to serve whatever-length term in this hell, with the goal presumably being for sport and one-upmanship of how much progress we make learning/feeling/experiencing/etc. something like an ethereal 'high score', except you only win when you die

everyone's trying to beat each other on how well they lose

Yeah its like there are laws against murder, but its like everyone dies so what the difference. they say its about keeping the family unit in place, well if its all about family then why is prostitution illegal, buying a prostitute is the only way social outcasts like me can make a family.

but seriously though, our goal is noble. we are the anti-cretin, our goal is to spread trans acceptance to not just for ourselves but for others. we are public servants. males are a brain washed and oppressed race. males are taught they have no value except as a worker or soldier. males are taught to wear drab clothes, not allowed to wear girls clothes or makeup. males enforce masculinity, machismo and violence on each other to enforce their collective subjugation. Males are forced to be cretins. Transsexualism is akin to enlightenment. Buddha wore women's makeup. If you've ever been to jail or prison then you know what I'm talking about, you know how males are. They act like cretins and they brainwash you to pretend to be one of them. Transexualism offers an escape out of those primitive realms. Now you may think the Joker is a bad person, but stop a minute and actually think about real criminals. Joker is a man you can talk to about philosophy and real social issues, Joker is a human being, prisoners are just cretins who listen to crude and rude music. This is a metaphor of the transsexual spiritual enlightenment.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm