Five connected to Clinton dead in six weeks

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

Five connected to Clinton dead in six weeks

Postby Shan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:09 pm

I've always loved reading about the speculation and conspiracy theories that have surrounded the Clintons, by the time Bill's second term in office was over I think the body count of questionable deaths of those connected to the Clintons was up to something like 27. Now it seems that another five deaths have occurred recently over a period of six weeks. Remind me not to do any work or sign on with these people because I don't believe in coincidence.

https://theinternationalreporter.org/20 ... -blackout/
Shan
Shan

Re: Five connected to Clinton dead in six weeks

Postby MikiSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:25 pm

You won’t find anyone in the mainstream press talking about this anywhere. Take a look yourself — there’s barely a peep (and that peep is confined to alt media). It’s almost as if it didn’t happen, but it did.from the link

Shan, Shan, Shan...do you really think the mainstream media cabal would allow this story to get buried? Imagine the ratings CNN could garner for weeks if they broadcast this story.

Alt media, what is that? Alt reality, maybe?
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby Shan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:38 pm

MikiSJ wrote:
You won’t find anyone in the mainstream press talking about this anywhere. Take a look yourself — there’s barely a peep (and that peep is confined to alt media). It’s almost as if it didn’t happen, but it did.from the link

Shan, Shan, Shan...do you really think the mainstream media cabal would allow this story to get buried? Imagine the ratings CNN could garner for weeks if they broadcast this story.

I dunno, I thought it would be interesting fodder for the peanut gallery here. Seems like those people really did die recently and unexpectedly and that they did have some kind of connection to the Clintons whether through the DNC or whatever. Also seems like a shitload of people who were affiliated with them all died suspiciously. I wouldn't trust the mainstream media for anything but disinformation and hype anyway.
Shan
Shan

Postby MikiSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:26 pm

Did you know that eating hamburgers/cheeseburgers cause auto accidents? Almost every auto accident involves someone who has eat a hamburger/cheeseburger. The beef industry doesn't want anyone to know about this effect so the meat industry has conspired with the mainstream media to keep this news from the general public.

I only know this because I would occasionally drop in on a radio doctor who mentioned this on the air.
The mainstream media's prime role is to make money for their ownership. the is why you will get the same story on all of the outlets at once. Alt media's primary goal is to put forth their own wacky ideas and hope you'll click through to the gold salesmen.

I suggest trying out Newsmax.com.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby PentacleGoddess » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Democracy Now!, Citizen Radio, Mother Jones, Alternet, Common Dreams, Raw Story. There are plenty of 'alternative news' sites that are not a front for gold hucksters.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby Shan » Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:59 pm

MikiSJ wrote:Did you know that eating hamburgers/cheeseburgers cause auto accidents? Almost every auto accident involves someone who has eat a hamburger/cheeseburger. The beef industry doesn't want anyone to know about this effect so the meat industry has conspired with the mainstream media to keep this news from the general public.

I only know this because I would occasionally drop in on a radio doctor who mentioned this on the air.
The mainstream media's prime role is to make money for their ownership. the is why you will get the same story on all of the outlets at once. Alt media's primary goal is to put forth their own wacky ideas and hope you'll click through to the gold salesmen.

I suggest trying out Newsmax.com.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I banned Newsmax! I knew you'd rise to the occasion, you are so predictable Miki and I admit to being a trouble maker! :lol: Btw - I heard forks cause excessive weight and diabetes, I suppose we should get them outlawed. :wink:
Shan
Shan

Postby MikiSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:02 pm

PentacleGoddess wrote:Democracy Now!, Citizen Radio, Mother Jones, Alternet, Common Dreams, Raw Story. There are plenty of 'alternative news' sites that are not a front for gold hucksters.

The right thinks the left is wacky and gets all its news from msnbc.com, Rachel Maddow, Ami Goodman, Thom Hartman and Laura Flanders, Stephanie Miller, Michelangelo Signorile and many others.

The left thinks the right is wacky and gets all its news from Fox News, Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Michael Savage and many other.

Turn on a left wing or turn on a right wing oriented news programs and the same story will be slanted left or right. Who do you believe - depends on your concept of reality, your level of skepticism and political bent?
MikiSJ

Postby MikiSJ » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Shan wrote:...I knew you'd rise to the occasion, you are so predictable Miki and I admit to being a trouble maker!

We are a match made for the innertubes. 8)
MikiSJ

Postby Shan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:13 am

MikiSJ wrote:Turn on a left wing or turn on a right wing oriented news programs and the same story will be slanted left or right. Who do you believe - depends on your concept of reality, your level of skepticism and political bent?

There are grains of truth to be gleaned from either source although the way it's presented is always skewed one way or the other in an attempt to brainwash viewers. I have a bullshit detector that goes off in my head and a reality filter. When reading I have to look at an article through special lenses that read between the lines just to get to the crux of the article while skimming away the political dross. I never finished college, so I can still think independently. :wink:
Shan
Shan

Postby Michi » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:26 am

Shan wrote:I've always loved reading about the speculation and conspiracy theories that have surrounded the Clintons, by the time Bill's second term in office was over I think the body count of questionable deaths of those connected to the Clintons was up to something like 27. Now it seems that another five deaths have occurred recently over a period of six weeks. Remind me not to do any work or sign on with these people because I don't believe in coincidence.

https://theinternationalreporter.org/20 ... -blackout/

I thought the Republicans believed the Clinton Body Count to be much, much higher? I remember seeing Pat Robertson on the 700 Club make a flow chart that showed it years ago.
Michi

Postby Shan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:18 am

Michi wrote:I thought the Republicans believed the Clinton Body Count to be much, much higher? I remember seeing Pat Robertson on the 700 Club make a flow chart that showed it years ago.

Like I say, it's all speculation, anyway who would believe a thing Pat Robertson has to say? He's such a self aggrandizing hypocrite! He has a small army of mercenaries that run his diamond mining operations in Africa.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/nolongerqu ... ond-mines/
Shan
Shan

Postby marie » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:40 am

As Abraham Lincoln once said: 'You can't believe everything you read on the internet'.

The flaw with the story is that if there was any substance to it, the mainstream Republican media would be on it very quickly. Nearly every conspiracy theory falls apart when you don't take their word for it and do some basic research yourself, preferably without using dubious websites. Sometimes very quickly. I once replied to someone who said there was no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11. It took google seconds to come up with a picture of plane wreckage at the Pentagon. Of course now I was accused of being part of the cover up and naturally the picture was faked. You can't win sometimes. :?
marie

Postby Shan » Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:22 pm

Internet hype and bullshit is a major industry for those with a brainwashing agenda. I don't even trust Snopes or Factcheck. It's always best to un-lazy one's self and do some digging and research or just jettison the article altogether. It took me several embarrassments from having forwarded articles to others only to find out that they were bogus, it ruins one's own credibility when we do that.
Shan
Shan

Postby Demon » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:20 am

MikiSJ wrote:

I dunno...maybe the media are humans, fearful of their families and lives, and so they do what their told. I dunno, just a thought I'm throwing out there.

The flaw with the story is that if there was any substance to it, the mainstream Republican media would be on it very quickly.

I dunno, maybe neocons and neolibs are basically rebrands of the the same thing, and so they don't really cross certain boundaries on each other and expose each other too much. Kind of like how Joker doesn't try to kill Penguin and Penguin doesn't try to kill Riddler.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Shan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:36 am

MikiSJ wrote:

Considering that the mainstream media, specifically MSNBC & CNN are the official mouthpieces of the Democratic party and have squelched every potentially damaging story about the Clinton's negative baggage or Obama and his fecklessness as a president. They seize every opportunity to defame all conservatives, twisting and taking their comments out of context and even fabricating stories. Unfortunately most of the so-called journalists haven't the slightest idea about what real journalism is all about which is supposed to be totally non biased real factual reporting. Fox news is not without fault either, so the best news sources for real factual information comes from outside the US where they don't have any axe to grind or skin in the political game.
Shan
Shan

Postby AlisonWunderland » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:23 am

The crop of imbeciles, fraudsters and whores infesting Congress is a textbook example of a failed educational system.
-- Moi

They're all members of the Money Party. The drama is kabuki for the proles.

hugs, but disgusted,
Ali
"Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds." - W.S. #94

Out - 6-25-16
FT - 7-02-16
1st Zap - 7-07-16
1st Therapy - 7-20-16
1st Skirt in Public Day! - 7-20-16
AlisonWunderland

Postby IllCaesar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:59 am

Yeah, its like when you have a pair of political juggernauts who professionally deal with hundreds of separate people they barely know on a daily basis that they'd end up encountering that would soon die afterwards. Or something. I'm sure the Clintons didn't even know half of the names of the people on those lists back when they died. Besides, when you're that powerful you don't need to kill anybody. Doing so is only a liability. The Clinton name has enough political clout that everybody else would blacklist any potential whistleblower without even needing to get any actual prodding from the Clintons. It reminds me of the email scandal and people saying that the Clintons intimidated their interns. They never needed to intimidate their interns. Their interns knew that if they pissed the Clintons off their career could come to an end even under usual circumstances. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if that is what facilitated the email vulnerability in the first place. I doubt any underpaid intern would jeopardize their entire career merely by seriously challenge Hillary Clinton on her lax email security protocols. When people are afraid that you may ruin their life without even intending to do so you don't need the threat of death to keep them in line.

Conspiracies can be fun to make but you have to build them bottom-to-top, not top-to-bottom. Otherwise they fall apart entirely in mere minutes, even just seconds, of scrutiny.
IllCaesar

Postby Michi » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:03 pm

Michi

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm