The emperor has no clothes...

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

The emperor has no clothes...

Postby MikiSJ » Tue May 16, 2017 10:45 am

President Donald Trump on Tuesday all but admitted that he revealed “highly classified” information while meeting with Russian officials last week, contradicting his administration’s earlier attempts to deny the story.

Tweet from Donald Trump
5:10 AM - 16 May 2017
I have been asking Director Comey & others, from the beginning of my administration, to find the LEAKERS in the intelligence community.....

It is you, you fucking treasonous buffoon. :x
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Re: The emperor has no clothes...

Postby CeliaEriksson » Tue May 16, 2017 1:55 pm

It is you, you fucking treasonous buffoon. :x [/quote]

My Liqourice tea is all over the desk..... that made me chuckle Miki! You don't mince your words. :lol:
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby dolcevita82 » Tue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm

LOL, I wonder how long it will take for him to fall. Especially with the new James Comey issue. Seems also people in power want him gone :lol:
I'm not just transgender, I'm transginger
dolcevita82

Postby MikiSJ » Tue May 16, 2017 8:12 pm

I think we, the part of the Nation that has a lot on the line, is caught firmly wedged between a rock and a hard spot.

If Trump were to be impeached and convicted, then Vice President Mike Pence becomes President. Mike Pence is a staunch ultra-conservative who has no need nor want for transfolk, or any folk who do not meet his ultra-high evangelical standard¹, for that matter.

That leaves the Vice Presidency vacant and Mike Pence will have his choice to replace him in front of the House lickety-split and it only takes a majority of the House and Senate to replace Pence and you can be assured, Pence's choice will be a mini me-Pence.
¹ Parker and others have noted that the “no dining alone” rule, along with the mandate that Mike Pence can never attend an event where alcohol is served without his wife present, is because of their strong evangelical Christian faith.
https://www.good.is/articles/mike-pence-wont-eat-with-women
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby MorganWoolf » Wed May 17, 2017 3:44 pm

I don't know my history too well, but I thought I just read that when Watergate happened they had four men in line to see who would take over the presidency. Am I wrong?

I get the feeling the republicans have been banking on Trump failing so they could get a less-popular canditate in place. There's no way the republican party has really been backing Trump this whole time, especially after the shit he's said about a lot of the republicans that supported him.

Something smells fishy and it scares me.
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby MikiSJ » Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm

The Republicans are VERY fearful of losing the Congress in 2018 if Trump ends up a failure.

They often harken back to 2009-2010 when the Democrats had majorities in both houses and barely got anything done. The Constitution requires a majority vote in both houses to pass a bill, but in the Senate, a filibuster can stop a bill and it needs (current rule) 60 votes for cloture to stop a filibuster. The Democrats did not have 60 votes during the 2009-2010 session so they really didn't control the Congress.

McConnell changed the rule regarding Supreme Court justices to a simple majority vote in the Senate. If the Democrats regain control in 2018 (they only need 3 seats) then the Democrats can change the rule regarding filibuster and tie up any vote in the Senate and stop dead anything the Republicans try to pull.

We live in a fucked up world these days.
MikiSJ

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 pm

MikiSJ wrote:The Republicans are VERY fearful . . . .
We live in a f*cked up world these days.

As I have said to various people many times since the election . . . . The Clown Car traveled all the way to DC, and one orange-haired clown got out and went straight to the White House. Dozens and dozens of other clowns and sideshow freaks climbed out of the little VW microbus, with one going to the Attorney General's office, and the rest fanned out all over the city.
It's been a Three Ring Circus ever since . . . .
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SpunGold

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MorganWoolf » Wed May 17, 2017 6:41 pm

I wish that's what it looked like though. That would make me laugh soooooo hard :lol: :P
That is now my head canon for what happened. (Wait, is it canon or cannon?... :oops: )
Do not place me by a star where only it's light can encompass me, instead place me in the darkness. There I can behold the lights of all the stars in the universe.
MorganWoolf

Postby MikiSJ » Wed May 17, 2017 7:58 pm

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:It's been a Three Ring Circus ever since . . . .

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Circus is slated to hold its final show this Sunday in New York, New York.

We can only hope, we can only hope...
MikiSJ

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Is this what the Special Counsel is predestined to find out ???
Is this what Comey found out, and so he had to be eliminated ???

" Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap;
Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap;

Concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT;
(Done dirt cheap)
Neck ties, contracts, high voltage;
(Done dirt cheap)

Dirty deeds, do anything you want me to
Done dirt cheap;
Dirty deeds, dirty deeds, dirty deeds,
Done dirt cheap, ahhhhh ! "

From the song, " Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap ", by AC/DC

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/5/17/former-fbi-director-mueller-named-special-counsel-russia-probe
I'm Ponytails, a Twin Tail SpunGold

"Put all of our dreams and wishes into these Twin Tails;
Just like how we live by our streaming hair;
With Red Courage;
And Blue Love;
And Yellow Hope; to draw strength from...."

" TAILS ON !"
CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MorganWoolf » Thu May 18, 2017 4:27 pm

"I can't stand it I know you planned it
But I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
Because your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
So while you sit back and wonder why
I got this fucking thorn in my side
Oh my God, it's a mirage
I'm tellin' y'all it's a sabotage"

Sabotage, Beastie Boys

I'm rockin' out to it right now!
MorganWoolf

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm