Most women are extreme bigots of interracials.

Activism, Civil Rights, Debate, Theory, and Research

Most women are extreme bigots of interracials.

Postby Demon » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:40 am

First of all, I don't want to hear it. First of all I know what's going to happen, you all are going to troll my thread and post a bunch of derogatory comments saying how dare I accuse society of being racist. This is called "Whitesplaining". See, Im not even allowed to accuse people of being racist...that's how racist society is.

That is the Liberal lie...the liberals are extremely racist towards interracials such as myself, but it is so deceptive and convoluted that they try to silence any interracial who accuses them of it. That is what is so twisted about it. So if I come here, saying women are bigots of interracials, all these white liberals will say "How dare I, this and that, shame me and ostracize me" for accusing them of being racist. This is what's so twisted about it.

It's like, most of the people here are white, it's ran by whites, and I'm continually treated in a hostile way by people here. But I'm not allowed to say it has anything to do with race. Nope, how dare I say it has anything to do with race, you know liberals don't even allow me to speak out when I feel I am discriminated racially. That's how twisted it's gotten.

I gaurantee that if the majority here was interracial, I'd fit in here more and not get constantly flamed by people. The bigotry and racism against me is inherent and instinctual. Let me explain what I mean by this.

What I mean by this is over the Online, you can't see WHAT I look like, you just judge me based on my behavoir. And my behavoir is different from typical White behavoir. And say you are inherently averse to my behavoir because it is Alien to you. And you don't accept me. And this is what I mean when I say there is inherent racism against me. Because I don't naturally function, post, or behave like a typical White, you are biased against me.

Now what I mean by women being bigots of interracials, is that the vast majority of women will not date outside their race. The ones that do date outside their race, want a token black or someone who fits into a racial stereotype.

Now if I say this, society will try to say "Oh our society is not racist". The reason they say this is because they have a couple interracial as casual acquaintances. But the amount of white women who have married and had kids with an interracial is very few. Most white women would rather date blacks than interracials.

It is extremely offensive that your wish is to discount and deny all of my accusations. This is called whitesplaining. You will say "It aint so" and try to tell me that white women do not discriminate against me. This is extremely offensive because I am speaking from my own life experience as an interracial, and you are speaking from a position of white privilege. Thus you have no right to say I don't know what I'm talking about. You never had to live my life. But of course the first thing you will do is victim blame and somehow its saying its all my fault. Thing is...I know lots of interracial. They all have trouble getting dates. So I really wish you all wouldn't whitesplain and deny that racism isn't real.

Now the reason I say women are more bigots than men, is because men tend to be more open minded and less picky about who they date. A man is less likely to reject a girl for being interracial, but a girl is most likely to reject an interracial male for being interracial. And of course, they will give dishonest reasons for doing so, saying it has nothing to do with race, when it's obvious when you look at their dating history, and also the vast conglomerate of white women worldwide, they never look for or seek interracials.

Also, I go to lots of Liberal LGBT places, all ran by whites, or token blacks, they never give interracials positions of power. And please don't mention Obama and Tiger Woods...of course a rich interracial who passes as a black person will have more social ability. Low-income interracials who don't pass as blacks have it a lot harder.
these are a few of the 3 primary emotions i feel, hatred, envy and disgust.
Demon

Re: Most women are extreme bigots of interracials.

Postby nexyjo » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm

I'd change the title of the thread to "Most People are extreme bigots of interracials", and maybe even add "and of anyone who is not like themselves". I totally agree with you there.

For the record, I don't treat you in a hostile way because you're interracial - I had no idea anyway. I treat you with hostility because that's what you project, hostility. You tell the universe how you want to be treated by the way you treat the universe.

My signature use to be "If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere". Think about that for a while.
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:34 am

nexyjo wrote:I'd change the title of the thread to "Most People are extreme bigots of interracials", and maybe even add "and of anyone who is not like themselves". I totally agree with you there.

For the record, I don't treat you in a hostile way because you're interracial - I had no idea anyway. I treat you with hostility because that's what you project, hostility. You tell the universe how you want to be treated by the way you treat the universe.

My signature use to be "If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere". Think about that for a while.

I try to be nothing but nice to people in real life, but they are always rude and mean to me. So excuse me if I get mad about it and lose my patience with people. Excuse me if I'm not constantly happy while people treat me like crap 24/7.
Also, what you are saying doesn't even make sense, because you say you treat me with hostility, but you aren't even treating me with hostility right now, so you proved yourself wrong.

Also, I said "women" because men are more open in their dating preferences and are more likely to date interracial girls than women are likely to date interracial males. Women care deeply and are serious about someone's race, lineage and heritage when dating, while most men just care about it like something to make casual conversation of like "Oh, I dated a black chick last night" or "Oh, did you hear about Joe? He's dating that smokin' hot mexican girl."
Demon

Postby Shizuku » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Hmmm, this totally wasn't anecdotal and filled with invalid generalizations. :roll:
Shizuku

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:21 pm

Shizuku wrote:Hmmm, this totally wasn't anecdotal and filled with invalid generalizations. :roll:

Thing is, I know that 99% of women would rather date their own race. It is an unspoken truth they don't want to admit. Just like how 99% of women would rather date a rich person than poor person. It's like how this liberal LGBT center is ran by total whites and one token black person...of course they won't admit they don't want interracials to have any power in their club...they wont admit it to me because it is an unspoken truth they try to hide. Just like the unspoken truth of Hollywood not letting interracials in it. Did you know only 7% of hollywood movies have a cast that accurately reflects the diversity of America?
Demon

Postby PentacleGoddess » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm at least 99.9% convinced you're trolling at this point. And frankly, tonight, I'm too tired to feed you.
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby nexyjo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 am

65% of all percentages are made up.

:P
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Postby Shizuku » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:05 am

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time.
Shizuku

Postby Demon » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 am

Whatever, I can't find the article that said it was 60%. Too bad.

Apparently they deleted it and censored it because it made women look bad. I rarely trust the news or internet websites anymore.
Demon

Postby PentacleGoddess » Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:36 pm

nexyjo wrote:65% of all percentages are made up.

:P

So wait, is this one in the 65 or the 35..? *mind blown*
"I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hari kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!"
PentacleGoddess
Board Moderator

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:18 pm

Demon wrote:Apparently they deleted it and censored it because it made women look bad. I rarely trust the news or internet websites anymore.

Sigh! :|
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Return to Politics, Philosophy, and Science

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm