Genetalia

RLT, HRT, FFS, and SRS Support

Genetalia

Postby Angela a » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:04 am

Hi everybody. My name is Angela, and i have just begun my rebirth.
Guess i am cheating a little. I've decided to go slow in the beginning, so i've gone herbal. Will use up what i've got first, and see how that goes.
Would love to hear from some of you, and get your opinions.
Want to introduce E gradually, and either increase or change what i am taking. Not going to use AA'S yet. Slowly slowly the rock climbed the hill...
Have waited thirty odd years to get here. A little more time wont make much of a difference.
I have a distinct hatred for my lower region, and try not to look at them as much as i can. Made a few attempts to change their attitudes to my way of thinking, but alas, they're a stubborn lot. Hopefully in a year or two i will have either trained them or parted company. The latter being the preferred option :
Does anybody know how to shift the dreaded wings. Have a nice shape to the front of my boobs. But then . Well you know the rest. Hmmm...
Look forward to hearing from some of you.
Ps. No intention of coming out of any form of furniture. My situation doesn't allow for it. And really, i do not see the point anyway. Very happy the way things are, and in a way it gives me a little thrill when people look at him but can't see me. Like a game of hide and seek. And i'm winning.
Lots and lots girls...
Angela a
Regular

Re: Genetalia

Postby CeliaEriksson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hi Angela!

Go easy with the herbs sweetheart, I'm not trying to be your Mom, they don't do much at all and can actually do your liver quite some damage. If you must and it's not the best option, spearmint tea, fennel tea and fenugreek in moderation is about all I would recommend as safe. I know there are people out there praising PM, Black Cohosh and all the others, but they are awful for your renal system, especially licorice root. So, spearmint tea would have a slight anti-androgenic effect, fennel has the most complex of phyto mixture found and is good for you too and the claims fenugreek boosts T is false and has been found safe up to 6 months usage at correct dosage unlike other herbs and it is why I recommend that one if you must take herbs at all, the results with these will be very little compared to hrt though.

Change your doctor if you are not wanting to see the one who knows you, (and perhaps your family?), and get yourself on hrt, if you wish to make a slow start now. Oh and quit the herbs, should you continue, fully when you want to go on hrt, they will need to be stopped a couple of months before starting anyway, it is a medical requirement. Best wishes hun. Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Ritachans » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:55 pm

Agree with the above message

I started with soymilk... I understand where youre coming from. I was unable to see anyone and I did soymilk for maybe 7-8 months.. I was drinking a quart a day... I figured it was healthy for me if nothing else. Cant say it did much. I also drank spearmint tea and ate flax seed. But again, nothing worked like the real thing. Just start, it will all fall into place... I was scared to start and took my pills very slowly at first... but within 10 days I was munching them like a fix, they made me feel right and I never looked back. Im at 2 years now and all the pieces are clicking together and Im glad I started HRT
Ritachans
Regular

Postby Angela a » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:10 pm

Hi Celia and Rita.
Wrote a book this morning. And fortunately i couldn't post it it.
Ya see, i think i know everything, and you girls know nothing.
Thats the asshole showing his face.
I was going to give a long and detailed description about how clever i was.
I know nothing except that i am lost. I just want to be me. The real me..
Thanks for responding, and i hope we can talk again
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:09 am

Hi folks.
Just wondered if anyone felt like talking
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:22 am

Was looking at another site this morning. It seemed like there was nobody there but a bunch of guys growing boobs. Still feeling a bit sick after it.
Am i just one of THEM???? All my underclothes are womens. Am i a wierdo?? I tuck everyday. Is that right?? I dream of being a woman from dawn to dusk. I can even forget what the man side of me looks like until i have to look in a mirror.
Some of them had posted pictures. Horrible horrible. Is that what i will look like. Jesus, i don't want to be a circus freak. I want to be me. The real me..
Please will somebody kick me up the ass
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:06 am

My hormones are running riot. Was grand this morning. Now in the throes of complete and utter depression. How and why is this possible. Fed up. Does this go away? What is it like when you finally go all the way and achieve full womanhood? Do you still have to deal with this pain even then
Angela a
Regular

Postby Kay » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:45 am

What hormones are you taking?
Kay

Postby Angela a » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:04 am

Hi Kay.
A mixture of herbs. I know a lot of people say they don't work.
But right now, i do feel strangely better than i have for a long while. I suffer from depression and my lows are really bad. But lately i just feel weepy, and not the full blown bang.
This i feel , must be the effect the herbs are having on me. If so, for that reason alone i will keep taking them. Not really on them that long to notice much difference physically. But i really do feel much calmer. Most days now i feel good.
Can you answer any of my questions. I really want to know what its like to wake up each morning to the new you.
How differently do you feel. What are you happy/unhappy about.
Would love to hear back from you Kay. Guess i need somebody to talk to about all this stuff
Angela a
Regular

Postby Kay » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:23 am

It feels amazing to be in the right body and to finally be me (orgasms, wow!) except that I'm still trying to figure out the hormonal situation as I feel a little under the weather sometimes, fatigued mentally/physically.

Remember...be you and screw the rest of the world! ;)
Kay

Postby Angela a » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:13 am

Thanks Kay.
I'm taking red clover pills, and i think they seem to work with the tiredness. Was taking b6 but they were making my stomach a bit queazy. But they did boost my energy some.
How long have you been(the real)you? Are you happy the way it worked out for you?
What meds do you use? So many questions Kay, but i've never been able to ask before. In the dark about so many things
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:08 pm

Hi again Kay.
Hope you don't mind me talking crap again. I drink too much.
Thanks again for replying to my last post.
Feeling lonely. Wanna cry, but
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:58 am

Hi all.
Small update, and a few points of interest.
Went at the pm in earnest. I am using the powder mixed with wild yam cream and a body lotion.
Also, gave my system a good shock with the red clover tablets. They are 1000mg, and i was popping eight or nine per day for a week. Result: what a sickness. Lasted two days. Yesterday was the worst, had pain in every joint of my body. Terrible weakness, and my head was all over the place.
Today i am going back on the correct dosage.
The cream seems to be having some effect on my genitals.
Hope nobody minds me being too discriptive.
I used the body lotion on its own for a few weeks to soften thescrotum. Once i began using the cream, i have had to apply it three to four times per day(also applied it to my breasts) it gets absorbed very quickly. It now feels like a dull throb down there, and they do look a little smaller. Whats interesting is that the head of my penis seems to have swelled. And for a day or two, seemed to be semi-erect all the time. Foreskin is very tight. My boobs are just the same, except that they tingle a little. Using a nipple pump right after applying the cream. Love touching them now. Hoping the pump helps open the pores, to allow more of the cream to be absorbed. But for the mo they are lovely and sensitive to the touch.
I will post here again in a week or two. I have left out a few things that may or may not be of interest. But i will kno better about them then.
Would love to prove once and for all if herbals do work. We'll see
Lots of love to all
Angela a
Regular

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:45 am

Angela a wrote:Was looking at another site this morning. It seemed like there was nobody there but a bunch of guys growing boobs. Still feeling a bit sick after it.
Am i just one of THEM???? All my underclothes are womens. Am i a wierdo?? I tuck everyday. Is that right?? I dream of being a woman from dawn to dusk. I can even forget what the man side of me looks like until i have to look in a mirror.
Some of them had posted pictures. Horrible horrible. Is that what i will look like. Jesus, i don't want to be a circus freak. I want to be me. The real me..
Please will somebody kick me up the ass

What was the name of this site, it sounds hilarious. I've been down in the dumps all morning and I think this is just the thing to brighten my day.

As far as soy goes I was raised on it as a child. I was a soyboy always shy quiet and picked on by people. But now I am the top dog, the one who knocks, the last shall be first and the first shall be last.

In any case, I'm not sure if soy works for adults if you had missed the opportunity as a child. I do empathize with your predicament and I appreciate your vigor of Science. Please report back to me if the herbals produce any physical changes, or only mental ones. I am also interested to know its effects on facial features.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Angela a » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:28 am

Hi D.
From what i've read, it seems to be just a lightening of the features. All were definite about the facial hair not being affected(bummer). Seems i should expect an improvement on top. Hope thats right. If ya want to check that site out, its a company promoting pm. Something to do with boobs n such like. Dont ruin your dinner. Leave it
Lol
Angela a
Regular

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:41 am

Angela a wrote:Hi D.
From what i've read, it seems to be just a lightening of the features. All were definite about the facial hair not being affected(bummer). Seems i should expect an improvement on top. Hope thats right. If ya want to check that site out, its a company promoting pm. Something to do with boobs n such like. Dont ruin your dinner. Leave it
Lol

Lol. Promoting pm? I don't know what that is. By lightening do you mean softening or something else?
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Angela a » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:08 pm

Hi D. Gonna try this again.
Had the whole bliody book written and ready to go.but bang , lost. And it was probably my best musings.
Too drunk now to give an asses ass about anything.
Whats the story with you. Why are you sitting there with the finger on the trigger? Ya sound pissed off. Ya cant be any worse than the rest of us. You need to call yourself something nice. Dont think that you are the devils spawn.
Follow my pro on my other posts.
Love ya, and take care
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 pm

Well feck it d.
Thought my last rant had gone missing in tbe ethernet.
Well anyway, still look like a rather dodgy looking male prostitute. And unless i get hit by a highly motivated no7 from holloway to turnpike lane double decker with a radicalised homopaddy driver, tis over for me in de looks department.
I am now officially on the " turn that bitch around" warpath. And just to piss you off Sheila, i think i'll call you Sheila. Loves
Angela a
Regular

Postby Demon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:45 am

Angela a wrote:Hi D. Gonna try this again.
Had the whole bliody book written and ready to go.but bang , lost. And it was probably my best musings.
Too drunk now to give an asses ass about anything.
Whats the story with you. Why are you sitting there with the finger on the trigger? Ya sound pissed off. Ya cant be any worse than the rest of us. You need to call yourself something nice. Dont think that you are the devils spawn.
Follow my pro on my other posts.
Love ya, and take care

Love you too Angela. My demon moniker is for several reasons. I'm not really a goodie two shoes but I try to be good person because I was born an angel. My religion is somewhat different than mainstream, I dont believe people go to hell for eternity. So a demons role is role is to punish the wicked. A demon must be free of the rules and hypocrasy of mankind.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Demon » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:47 am

Angela a wrote:Well feck it d.
Thought my last rant had gone missing in tbe ethernet.
Well anyway, still look like a rather dodgy looking male prostitute. And unless i get hit by a highly motivated no7 from holloway to turnpike lane double decker with a radicalised homopaddy driver, tis over for me in de looks department.
I am now officially on the " turn that bitch around" warpath. And just to piss you off Sheila, i think i'll call you Sheila. Loves

I hope the best for you and wanting some way to help.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Angela a » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:25 pm

Just realised how easy it is to die.
Wanted to tell my sister about who i am. Couldn't do it. When i got to my bed, i took my tabs. Then i thought could i not just take some more. Looking at the bag now. But i dont want to die. I just want to be me. Why is that so fucking hard. D, what a shit life we have. Love ya pet. So pissed off.
Gotta tell someone soon . Its killing me.
Be good and nice to people D. Think you are..
Angela a
Regular

Postby Demon » Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:03 am

Angela a wrote:Just realised how easy it is to die.
Wanted to tell my sister about who i am. Couldn't do it. When i got to my bed, i took my tabs. Then i thought could i not just take some more. Looking at the bag now. But i dont want to die. I just want to be me. Why is that so fucking hard. D, what a shit life we have. Love ya pet. So pissed off.
Gotta tell someone soon . Its killing me.
Be good and nice to people D. Think you are..

I know the feels. I felt that yesterday. Sometimes I want to die because I think I know what the afterlife is. But logically, I have no evidence so I doubt and lose faith. That is why im still here, afraid to die because I'm not totally sure what comes next. They say how could someone have their heart broken so many times and still be there, well that's your answer.

So my advice to you is, tell ur therapist or doc your trans. They aren't legally allowed to tell anyone. Or just talk to strangers or homeless about it, if you're worried about it ruining your social life.

I don't know why life is so hard. I just wish humans would evolve. But thankfully there are evolved beings like you and me. ^^
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby marie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:48 am

I'm guessing your Irish or a plastic paddy? I am a feckin one anyway. First off you're wasting time and money on the herbs. Any effect is minimal or placebo. Frankly the drinking will have a greater effect and you need to cut that out too.

Guess how I know all this? Been there done that.

You need to get your head together and stop the self loathing.

If you want more help post on the more useful transgender discussion forum here.

Try not to post drunk.
marie

Postby Demon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:43 pm

marie wrote:I'm guessing your Irish or a plastic paddy? I am a feckin one anyway. First off you're wasting time and money on the herbs. Any effect is minimal or placebo. Frankly the drinking will have a greater effect and you need to cut that out too.

Guess how I know all this? Been there done that.

You need to get your head together and stop the self loathing.

If you want more help post on the more useful transgender discussion forum here.

Try not to post drunk.

Listen I want her do the herbs to prove once and for all whether or not the herbs are useless.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby marie » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Ok Demon, I unignored you because you make sense this time. Actually everything you said in this thread is good. I agree. They've are useless but we need to try it.
She needs help we both know it.
marie

Postby Demon » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:38 am

marie wrote:Ok Demon, I unignored you because you make sense this time. Actually everything you said in this thread is good. I agree. They've are useless but we need to try it.
She needs help we both know it.

Thankyou.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Angela a » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:31 am

Cant post. Whats wrong
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:42 am

Here we go again.
Thanks for the backup D.
Yea, this really must be tried. Using measured quantities that i know my body can take i think is the key. Trial and error. Have tried looking for clinical trials carried out. But they only exist if you are a mouse or rat.
I am giving this a shot because i do not want to poisin my system with synthetics. If it works to any degree, then that must be a plus. Apologies Marie for ranting here on my bad days. Dont have the option of blurting it out loud.
Reaching the end of phase one in a week or two. Will post any results so far then.
Take care D. Talk soon
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

Marie.
When you say been there done that, what do you mean?
What kind of herbs did you use? How much, and how often?
Nobody that i have read of has actually tried using proper certified h's. Nor has there been any research properly conducted on people like us. I know i am repeating myself, but thats what patricias do love. Were you prescribed or did you just go ahead and buy stuff.

Finally, did you go and get the "real" stuff, and if so, how did you get on?
Really want to hear back from you M
Lol
Angela a
Regular

Postby marie » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:07 am

No one prescribes them. I tried them all red clover,.saw Palmetto, fenugreek and the rest. I'm not the only one. The doses required for them to work are too high. I don't know where you'll get the 'real' stuff.

Basically you will be experimenting on yourself. You will most likely poison yourself. Much better to be under of a professional.

Frankly beer will have a greater impact on breast development and suppressing your sex drive.
marie

Postby Angela a » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:00 am

What about pm? Look, i'm trying to work all this out. And you are not helping in any way by giving me veiled answers. All i wanted you to tell me was what herbs you took, for how long and in what kind of dosages. The other stuff is the prescribed "stuff". I am not looking for it. I wondered if you were on it?
I'm trying to do this as clinically as is possible. I have researched what i am on as much as i can. And i can find no official studies carried out on biological males. Except them bloody mice that is. As you said, you have tried them all. And i would like to get any kind of feedback from you about your experiences with them. It would really help me.
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:48 am

Hi all.
Update time.
Nothing significant so far. Hair a little softer and darker. No noticable regrowth so far.
Facial hair is after slowing a little.
Body odour does not smell the same.
My fingernails were very brittle before. Not so now. And growing mad.
Boobs are still the same size, but feel heavier. Nipples are a little sore and sensitive to the touch.
I added an aftersun lotion to the cream, and it seems to have reversed the shrinkage down below in a matter of days. May well be the cooling properties in the lotion. Back to body lotion. Also seems important to raise the temperature down there, and creams containg parabens seem to have that effect. 4 to 5 degrees higher than the body is necessary to affect testosterone production. Interesting journey so far. Keeping a photo album for comparisons later on. Forgot to take before pics of my scalp. Pity.
Anyway. Not long at this, and a long way to go. Fingers crossed
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:18 am

Right then.
Further to my last posting. The past few weeks i have been applying the p mirifica to my genitals, breasts and hair. The ltter two once in the morning. Down below, every few hours throughout the day. Red clover six tablets per day.
Noticed on wednesday that my boobs were different. I thought at first that i was losing the spare tyre. But measured this morning and feck it if they are after shrinking. Almost two inches. Think i might have been a little overenthusiastic with my dosages. Read somewhere that too much e in the system is counterproductive( studies on women)
Anyway, looks like a bit of a rethink is in order. Research shows that for herbals to work, e must be taken both orally and transdermally. Going to try the cream only once per day and carry on with the pills to see if the situation reverses itself. If not, i will reverse the the dosages. In case anybody reading this goes screaming " YOU'LL DAMAGE YOUR INTERNAL BITS", no.. Herbs do NOT. If anything, they are good for you. And also, by applying PM to the skin, it is absorbed more quickly by the body, and bypasses all your squichy bits inside.
Demon.. read that soy nowadays is actually a bit on the dangerous side due to commercial farming of it. Gm and pesticides etc mean that they have made the stuff toxic. Greedy b*****ds..
Hope i'm not boring anyone to death.. see yall in a few weeks with better news(and results)
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:41 am

Just spent the last few hours talkinig about my father.
What a legend he was..
He was the first and only person to see me in drag.
He never questioned or asked. And he never judged.
God how i miss him. I really loved him so much..
He is gone with fifteen years now, but the pain of him missing from my life is so strong.
He is one of the reasons that i am still alive. I just could not see myself letting him down. Feel so lonely now.
Just hope that he will be proud of me someday.
Dad, i love you....
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:12 am

Hi all.
I want to put my hand up, and tell you all what an idiot i am(i blame him)
No, my boobs have not shrunk. The spare tyre has. Hence the clerical error.
I realised that my boobs have become more pronounced at my armpits, so there actually has been some shrinkage there.
As i am writing this, my nipples are throbbing away. They are sore to the touch, but not unpleasently so. When i pinch them between my fingers, there is an inch of hardness. And they are erect nearly all the time. Boobs are also warm to the touch, and ticklish when i massage them.
The two balls are hopping this morning. It has happened three times in the last week or so. Painful. But if it means they are dying, i'll cope. I started this trip over seven weeks ago(feels like forever) and i'm very surprised at how things have progressed so quickly. So so strange. When i apply the cream, i get light headed for a while. Almost in a nice kind of way. Think i feel alot calmer. Boobs are buzzing again. Seems to happen several times a day.. i like it..
Nothing much on the hair side of things. Cut it short so any changes might be more noticable. Top of my head feels hairier. But not too obvious in the photos. Might be wishful thinking. We'll see further on down the road.
Feel free to comment or ask if there is anything you want to know. And i hope this is a little bit helpful to any of the girls here who are in two minds about trying the herbs. Long way to go. But i think i might be heading in the right direction.
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Sun May 06, 2018 1:43 am

Well.
Still alive. Nothing after breaking down yet.
Another week gone, and not a whole lot to report.
Few positive things. The rc is great for heartburn. And the pm mixed with alittle diclac is good for back pain. Thats something, right? The big throb in my boobs has gone more or less. Nips still tender and hard. After my last post, i had a full day of extreme pain down below. Thats gone now, and both feel a little smaller. But hard???
Strange..
My hair seems to be darkening some. And the top feels a bit furry. A lot of white hairs seem to be appearing. Might not have noticed them before. Dunno..
Pi)s will arrive shortly. Phase 2 i guess.
Angela a
Regular

Postby Angela a » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 am

Hi readers.
Read an interesting article lately concerning cyclamate.
Seemingly, it was banned in the us by the fda because of its carcinogenic properties in the seventies.
Not true folks..
It was banned BECAUSE of its effects on the old balls.
It seems that exposure to it was causing testicular atrophy and impotence in men. And rather than coming out with the truth, they covered it up.
In the meantime, the eu have conducted a trial in a factory that makes the stuff. The conclusion was that all of the men surveyed were not affected by it.
And so it now considered fit for human consumption. The fda are also reviewing it.
That smelly old rat seems to have reappeared.
Would it not be more interesting if they could find out what and why cyclamate affects the endocrine system. And possibly, find an alternative use for it other than sweetening the tae.
Anyway, i'm eating them like smarties. Heehee
Got my delivery during the week. Began by doubling the dosage. Two per day is probably way too low. Result!! My already tender nips are even more so now. After only six or seven pills as well.
Going to wait another week or two before measuring.
Hope nobody thinks i'm a pervert. But lately i have been downloading womens different body parts . You know, the butts, boobs, hips, thighs. And, for me, the most important part the vagina. Interesting the similarities between the scrotal sac and the labia. Wonder if anybody has thought of pinning the sac back under the perineum( hope i got that right). Tried with my fingers. Looked fairly impressive i have to say. Even with those bloody things getting in the way.
Think i might try it properly. If anything, if i can tuck it enough, it should keep the tests pushed up. That in itself will be an improvement. Have written that into my schedule for next week.
We'll see what happens...
Angela a
Regular

Return to Transition

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm