Maladaptaion to (neo)clitoral engorgment

RLT, HRT, FFS, and SRS Support

Maladaptaion to (neo)clitoral engorgment

Postby Auphiel » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone had an experience with this or have known anyone who has.

I had bottom surgery in April of last year. A very painful problem has been persisting since that time. I have been having varying degrees of pain, most of the time from 5 to a very intense 9 (of 10), in the upper portion of my neoclitoris ever since. I have undergone 2 labiaplasty surgeries in an attempt to reduce/eliminate the pain. Labiplasty is a bit of a misnomer though as the focus of was the removal of erectile tissue from the neoclitoris in hopes that would reduce the pain. Each surgery has make the pain worse.

I would just like to know if this has happened to anyone else? It is very hard to find information about this. All of these sleepless nights in pain..... I find this situation to be very disabling.

Anyway, are there any post-ops who have experienced intense pain in the neoclitoris constant and daily for well over a year? Has anyone heard of anyone? The closest thing I can find on an internet is a brief discussion of a cis-woman experiencing clitoral engorgement pain. The surgeon told me they have not experienced this before.

I will keep looking.

Thanks.
Not so professional lurker.
Auphiel

Re: Maladaptaion to (neo)clitoral engorgment

Postby Amy Farrah Fowler » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:15 pm

It happens almost daily while at work, walking around. It feels like a cross between popping out of being tucked and being caught in a zipper. Painful, annoying, disconcerting, especially since I'm not aroused.
Amy Farrah Fowler

Return to Transition

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm