I had someone call me Ma'am today!

Share your most memorable experiences

I had someone call me Ma'am today!

Postby DawnF » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:33 pm

It was at Jiffy Lube and I wasn't even trying to pass. The associate said, "Thank you, Ma'am". Maybe he was being sarcastic, who knows?! But, it made my day nonetheless!!
DawnF

Re: I had someone call me Ma'am today!

Postby Tara » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Congratulations! It still makes me feel great.
~*~ Tara

“What do you fear, lady?” he asked.
“A cage,” she said. “To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Return of the King
Tara

Postby CeliaEriksson » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:47 am

Great news Dawn, when most likely he thought you were female without you even trying! Keep a close eye out then for this; use peripheral vision and see when men are checking your bottom out. I love it every time! More so when they are buff and much, much younger! But seems to occur most when they are with their significant other and for some very unknown and un-angelic, un-me-like.... tralalalalalala..... reason, I enjoy it then too!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby DawnF » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:53 am

CeliaEriksson wrote:Great news Dawn, when most likely he thought you were female without you even trying! Keep a close eye out then for this; use peripheral vision and see when men are checking your bottom out. I love it every time! More so when they are buff and much, much younger! But seems to occur most when they are with their significant other and for some very unknown and un-angelic, un-me-like.... tralalalalalala..... reason, I enjoy it then too!

I have a gay man at my office, and he was looking me "up and down" a few months back. Finally, I noticed him because he kept staring at me with this expressionless, stoic look on his face. I turned away and then looked back; same look. I was flattered but at the same time thinking, "Hey, buddy, I am not thinking what you're thinking!" We are still on good terms, though.
DawnF

Postby CamTheFTM » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:09 pm

Yay!
CamTheFTM
New

Postby DawnF » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:20 pm

I have daydreamed about that, even though I am not gay.
DawnF

Return to Out and About

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm