Rather Triggered this morning

Share your most memorable experiences

Rather Triggered this morning

Postby Freak1225 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:43 am

I got rather triggered last night by ... I'm not absolutely sure what but i am redoing my hair, redoing my makeup, reworking my wardrobe... I think I'm going to go out as Kamea in some small part today. I feel more comfortable that way.

EDIT: Maybe I'll wear some fancy, over the top nail polish or something. :D
(Jesus) "Freak" is an attempt to keep a part of my early life linked to spirituality. Please call me Kamea as that is most comfortable to me. I am MTF and I have just begun my transition. I'm excited and scared to see where it will lead.
Freak1225
New

Re: Rather Triggered this morning

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:28 am

I wish you well for going out in public dressed as your true self, Kamea, even if it is 'some small part'. Self confidence can go a long way to diminish your concerns about your fashion style and presentation. Your own spirit and spirituality can overcome the mundane, and that can keep you going !
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

-Juliet, from Romeo&Juliet, Ep6: Wondering Son anime
CuteButLooksPregnant

Re: Rather Triggered this morning

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:20 pm

I applaud your going out as yourself.

My only caution is to blend in with your locale. I wouldn't get dressed in a club outfit to run down to the local bodega to get a carton of milk.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Return to Out and About

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm