Goin' Hardcore

Share your most memorable experiences

Goin' Hardcore

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Goin' Hardcore Transvestite Fetish ?
( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's " News of the Weird " )---

In October, once again, Police ( this time in Liyang [Provence] in eastern China ) arrested a man whom they accused of stealing women's underwear, prolifically, with a device likened to a fishing rod, enabling him to reach into windows and extract [the] goodies. The suspect, 32, admitted to a three-year scheme, and in his van Police found 285 bras and 185 panties.

Goin' Hardcore Diva ?
( Taken from the Dayton City Paper's " The Docket " of Jan 12, 2016)---

A woman rolled up to the cashier [of a local store] with a yellow shopping cart. Inside the cart was her large pink purse. After purchasing a few items totaling to approximately $1, she began to leave the store---that is, until the employee spotted the corner of a doll box sticking out of the large pink purse. When the employee asked the woman to open her purse, she revealed five " Barbie-sized " dolls, a manicure set, two eyeliners, two boxes of nail stick-on sets, two make-up powders, two tubes of mascaras, two foundation kits and lotion. The woman told officers she " forgot about " the $140 worth of cosmetics and dolls she had put in her purse.

Goin' Hardcore Stupid ?
( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's " News of the Weird " )---

Joshua Jording, 26, in Latrobe, Pennsylvania, became the most recent burglary suspect caught on surveillance video during the crime, [for] wearing a shirt with his name on it ( which was later found in Jording's home, along with a stash from the Dec. 2nd burglary ) !

Albert Luna, 19, was arrested in Coachella, California, in December and charged with swiping the ignition keys [from the back door lock] while a Federal Express driver was unloading a package. The driver reported that Luna later walked away when he could not figure out how to drive the truck [with a manual shift transmission]. The arrest report [also] noted that during the entire episode, Luna was
[completely] naked !

( Taken from the Dayton City Paper's " The Docket " ) ---

A man walked into a [local] store and grabbed pickled bologna sausages, beef jerky, and some snack cakes, then shoved the meat and cakes into his jacket and pockets. And [his] pants. As a cover-up, the man purchased " a single Popsicle " before leaving with his meat and cakes.

" Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind,
I always eat too much, and throw up, but I'll soon be back for
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my Bologna !!!"
---from the song " My Bologna " ( sung to the lyrics of " My Sharona "), by Weird Al Yackovich
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

-Juliet, from Romeo&Juliet, Ep6: Wondering Son anime
CuteButLooksPregnant

Re: Goin' Hardcore

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:02 pm

More Goin' Hardcore, from Chuck Shepherd's " News of the Weird "---

Goin' Hardcore Stupid ! ( For the criminally inclined )---

A near-certain robbery of the PNC Bank in Zebulon, North Carolina, [USA], on January 28th was prevented, with employees treated to an almost slapstick scene in which the bank manager kept the suspect outside [the bank] by winning a tug-of-war for control of the front door. The manager had grabbed the door after noticing an armed, masked man approaching from the parking lot just after the bank opened. ( The frustrated [would be bank robber] fled empty-handed, but was [reported] at large. )

The robbers of the electronics store 'Compucell" in Springfield, Massachusetts, [USA], in December came up empty, but are still at large. A man with a gun [entered the store and] jumped the counter and demanded that the employee give him money from the locked cash register. [Then,] the gunman moved to the back door to let in his accomplice, but that merely allowed the employee and two customers to run out the front door. [Next,] the accomplice fled, too, sensing that, with no one to unlock the register, the 'robbery' was going nowhere.

In January, a 27-year-old man in North Pole, Alaska, [USA,] became the most recent [criminal] to flee a crime scene on foot because he had locked his keys inside the getaway car. He was identified by surveillance video outside the two businesses he burglarized, but he was still at large.

Also in January, David Boulet, in Tacoma, Washington, [USA,] became the most recent [mug] to haplessly try to steal a police car. As officers [foot-]chased him on an earlier charge, Boulet spotted a parked, marked squad car ( with lights flashing ), but apparently thought, in the night's darkness, that the car was momentarily unoccupied. He climbed in---and landed on the lap of a Tacoma police sergeant [already] in the front seat.

Reports of the prominence of animal urine in various cultures' health regimens have surfaced periodically in " News of the Weird ", and in December, in Al Qunfudhah, Saudi Arabia, a shop selling camel
urine ( with a long history of alleged medicinal qualities ) was closed by authorities after they found 70 camel-urine bottles actually filled with [human] urine.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MikiSJ » Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:55 pm

Stop posting this insanity - it making my brain hurt! :P
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 am

MikiSJ wrote:Stop posting this insanity - it['s] making my brain hurt! :P

I'll take that as a 'Yes' to continue ! { Ponytails giggles }
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Oh, please! You make my brain ache with silliness and then you put yourself out as grammar monitor. Give me a break!

:D
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:02 pm

Goin' Hardcore on the job---
THE TWO BOSS'S FROM HELL ( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's " News of the Weird " )---

Bill Bailey ( a former nine-year employee of the water-irrigation network near Grand Junction, Colorado ) was awarded unemployment benefits in December for being wrongfully fired. The company claimed Bailey was insubordinate and that any complaints he had were merely because he is " too sensitive " to workplace " fun " and unable to " forgive and forget " his supervisors' 'team building' spirit. According to an administrative law judge, the " fun " included, among other things, detonating unannounced, ear-splitting PVC " potato guns " ( using golf balls and other items ) on the job, and Bailey's boss's placing [their] own feces in a bag, [and placing the bag] inside Bailey's lunch pail. ( At one point in the hearing, during the boss's mirthful, carefree descriptions of the " fun " , the judge felt the need to advise him of his Fifth Amendment rights. )
( Following the judge's decision [in favor of Bailey], Bailey's two supervisors resigned. )

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:17 pm

Goin' Hardcore about seat belt usage---( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird )

In April, police in Broome, [Australia] ( in the far Northwest ) on traffic patrol stopped a 27-year-old man whose
" several " children, including one infant, were unrestrained in his car while " cartons of beer " were
" buckled into car seats ", according to an ABC [news] report. He faces several charges, including driving on a suspended license.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Goin' Hardcore with a Chainsaw---( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird)---

By August [of this year], Raymond Massarella was fed up with the tree in his neighbor's yard in Pittston Township, Pennsylvania, as it was continuously dripping sap onto his car; and so [he] grabbed a chainsaw, cut through the 36-inch-wide trunk, and ( he thought ) fixed the problem. However, the tree fell directly onto Mazzarella's small apartment house, dispossessing five tenants, and, ultimately, forcing [building] inspectors to condemn the entire building.

Goin' Hardcore Parking your car---

On September 9th, a man ( who said later he somehow could not stop his car ) drove off of [the top of] a nine-story downtown parking garage in Austin, Texas. The SUV hung upside down ( caught only by the garage guide wire that wrapped around one wheel ), until passers-by pulled him [out of the SUV] to safety.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Shan » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:08 am

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:Goin' Hardcore with a Chainsaw---( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird)---

By August [of this year], Raymond Massarella was fed up with the tree in his neighbor's yard in Pittston Township, Pennsylvania, as it was continuously dripping sap onto his car; and so [he] grabbed a chainsaw, cut through the 36-inch-wide trunk, and ( he thought ) fixed the problem. However, the tree fell directly onto Mazzarella's small apartment house, dispossessing five tenants, and, ultimately, forcing [building] inspectors to condemn the entire building.

Goin' Hardcore Parking your car---

On September 9th, a man ( who said later he somehow could not stop his car ) drove off of [the top of] a nine-story downtown parking garage in Austin, Texas. The SUV hung upside down ( caught only by the garage guide wire that wrapped around one wheel ), until passers-by pulled him [out of the SUV] to safety.

This is the stuff bad dreams are made of. Just finished watching last season's episodes of Walking Dead which is more than enough to trigger a few spooky nightmares for me.
Shan
Shan

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:00 am

Shan wrote:This is the stuff bad dreams are made of. Just finished watching last season's episodes of Walking Dead which is more than enough to trigger a few spooky nightmares for me.

Halloween is right around the corner !
Shoot ! I saw several decorated Christmas trees, with presents all gathered underneath, in the high-end department store at the mall the other day. All of that in September, mind you ! If that is not Goin' Hardcore for Christmas, what is ?

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Shan » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:45 am

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
Shan wrote:This is the stuff bad dreams are made of. Just finished watching last season's episodes of Walking Dead which is more than enough to trigger a few spooky nightmares for me.

Halloween is right around the corner !
Shoot ! I saw several decorated Christmas trees, with presents all gathered underneath, in the high-end department store at the mall the other day. All of that in September, mind you ! If that is not Goin' Hardcore for Christmas, what is ?

That's just corporate greed pushing the envelope and bypassing Halloween and Thanksgiving with Christmas trappings, it's totally over the top! :(
Shan
Shan

Postby UnlikeARose » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:36 pm

hi There! That was one odd story; take a look at the banner up top; and then look around you . Transgender individuals are ready to respond to threats including sirens blaring for no reason; or for a particular reason that we transgenders cannot understand; yet we shall understand it pretty soon; if any mysteries exist in the world then they exist in outer space and not on the planet Earth; the Suns two shining colors of red and orange are a mystery; so are things like quarks which have atoms and how can a quark have an atom when atoms are u-sually contained in the air within the atmosphere of a structure like a planet? Oh well . Thats not very transgender . I mean outer space isnt .
Die welt war nicht was ich davon getraumt; aber besser als die dunkelheit im traum.
UnlikeARose

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:38 pm

UnlikeARose wrote:Hi there! That was one odd story; take a look at the banner up top; and then look around you .

I guess that is why it is called, " News of the Weird ".

Here's another from News of the Weird---

Goin' Hardcore on Facebook---

The most recent peep to realize that cops use Facebook is Mack Yearwood, 42, who ignored a relative's advice and uploaded his Citrus County, Florida, wanted poster for his Facebook profile picture, thus energizing deputies who, until then, had no leads on his whereabouts. He was caught a day later and faces a battery complaint and several open arrest warrants.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby Shan » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:18 am

CuteButLooksPregnant wrote:
UnlikeARose wrote:Hi there! That was one odd story; take a look at the banner up top; and then look around you .

I guess that is why it is called, " News of the Weird ".

Here's another from News of the Weird---

Goin' Hardcore on Facebook---

The most recent peep to realize that cops use Facebook is Mack Yearwood, 42, who ignored a relative's advice and uploaded his Citrus County, Florida, wanted poster for his Facebook profile picture, thus energizing deputies who, until then, had no leads on his whereabouts. He was caught a day later and faces a battery complaint and several open arrest warrants.

Wasn't he the star of dumb and dumber? :lol:
Shan
Shan

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Goin' Hardcore for Having Handguns All Over the Place ( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the
Weird )---

It was dark in the wee hours of June 30th in Jacksonville, Florida, [USA,] and Cedric Jelks, 38, probably never saw the loaded [hand]gun on the driver's seat of his car as he got in, but he certainly felt it after the gun went off, wounding his manhood. When police investigating the report of a gunshot wound arrived at the hospital [that] Jelks was taken to, they added possible firearms charges to his pain, after discovering Jelks had a prior conviction for cocaine possession.

Good fortune quickly turned to horror for a man in Allyn, Washington [USA], who scored [by finding] some raccoon road kill to use as crab-trap bait on June 25th. As the unidentified man walked toward home dragging the carcass behind him on a 15-foot rope ( so he couldn't smell it ), two different vehicles stopped, and the occupants, mistakenly thinking he was dragging a dead dog, began berating the would-be fisherman. As the [second] dispute heated up, someone produced a gun, shooting the man twice in the leg before he was struck by one of the [passerby] vehicles as the assailants fled.

A repeat offender came to the end of his [criminal] career when he and an accomplice tried to burglarize a home in East Macon, Georgia [USA], on June 19th. As James Robert Young, 41, a person [sentenced] 35-times in the Bibb County Jail, and another man zeroed in on [a woman's] television, the homeowner woke up and heard them. " When she yelled, the men ran out ", said Sheriff David Davis, and that was when the other suspect turned around and fired his weapon, striking Young in the head, killing him. The accomplice is still at large.

Goin' Hardcore for Keeping Cool in Hot Weather ( Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird )---

To beat June's record heat in the UK, male students at Isca Academy in Exeter, England, protested the school's 'no-shorts-on-males' rule by wearing the same uniform [mini-]skirts the girls wear. One boy said the skirts were " quite refreshing ". Another [boy] enjoyed the " nice breeze ".

And farther south, in Nantes, France, [male] bus drivers adopted the same [short-]skirt wearing strategy to oppose the bus company's strick 'no-shorts-on-males'. Temperatures in the region have reached record highs this year, and female drivers are allowed to wear [the short] skirts. The company responded by allowing " [male] shorts that correspond to the uniform's color scheme of black and beige ".

CuteButLooksPregnant

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 am

Goin' Hardcore for Responsible and Safe Gun/Weapon Usage
( A Small List of Men { Women Rarely Appear Here } Who Accidentlly Shot Themselves Recently ---Taken from Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird )

* Hunter Richardson, 19, [of] Orange, Massachusetts, [USA, last] December, [while] testing [the depth of ice on] an iced-over lake with the butt end of his [loaded] muzzle-loader.

* Three unnamed boys ( ages 15, 15, and 16 ) [in] Williamson County, Illinois, [USA], [last] January, shot themselves, [one-by-one] with the same shotgun while " preparing " to go hunting.

* A suspected convenience store robber, [in] Cleveland, Ohio, [USA], July [using] the old elastic-waistband- [of-their-pants]-for-a-holster mishap.

* James Short, 72, New Carlisle, Ohio, [USA], September, reached for his ringing [cell] phone [in his pocket while] in his dentist's waiting room, but instead yanked out his [loaded hand]gun [as it went off].

* Andrew Abellanosa, 30, Anchorage, Alaska, [USA], November, shot himself in the leg in a bar, twice, [doing] the same [quick-draw] sequence.

*A 50-year old man, Oshawa, Ontario, [Canada], Feburary, while making a Valentine's [Day} necklace out of a bullet, by pulling it apart with vice grips.

CuteButLooksPregnant

Return to Out and About

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm