The pain of cis bigotry.

Share your most memorable experiences

The pain of cis bigotry.

Postby Demon » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:34 am

I go to the mental health clinic. I summon all the courage I have to talk to a girl. She immediately likes me and is infatuated with me. So I add her on facebook using my trans account. I am very pretty and pass in my pics. I made sure my account had no disagreeable political views, religion, or politically incorrect stuff. But next thing you know she ghosts and blocks me on facebook because I'm trans. So many cunts.

I hate this world. It's so rigged. It's like in highschool half the girls were lesbians and they wouldn't accept me because I was male. So I become a woman 10 years later and now they want me to be a man. It's total absolute bull and the twilight zone.

I hate people so much. And it's like if I snap and do some minor crime, or in a fit of rage say something politically incorrect, they'll all be on Oprah saying I don't deserve to be president, or have any customers, or whatever, they won't be satisfied till I am homeless on the street starving to death in my male body. It's what they wanted all along, they get to be bigots to me 247 but the moment I do anything against the rules I'm the bad person. I hate the world and society its all totally rigged.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Re: The pain of cis bigotry.

Postby Lexinexi » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Well at least you don't have to deal with them any more they filtered themselves out. Those people to me don't even exist. I just step over them or push them out of my way.
Lexinexi
Regular

Postby Demon » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:45 pm

Lexinexi wrote:Well at least you don't have to deal with them any more they filtered themselves out. Those people to me don't even exist. I just step over them or push them out of my way.

I like your name its a cool name. But look. I wanted to be with this person. But they rejected me. Because I was trans. Where is the bright side to this?
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby REM1126 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Demon wrote:
Lexinexi wrote:Well at least you don't have to deal with them any more they filtered themselves out. Those people to me don't even exist. I just step over them or push them out of my way.

I like your name its a cool name. But look. I wanted to be with this person. But they rejected me. Because I was trans. Where is the bright side to this?

That you don't have to waste another minute of your life pining for the person you THOUGHT they were, but who they turned out not to be. The person isn't right for you, because they are bigoted towards trans people and you are trans. No need to waste time on the fantasy of a person that never existed.
REM1126

Postby Schneider881 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:49 pm

You wanted to be friends with her or date her?

Certainly a different dynamic if you just wanted to be friends (in which case that is pretty shameful of her) or if you liked her in a sexual way (which is more complicated).

I think MTFs who want to date women (lesbians) actually face bigger challenges that MTFs who want to date men. My sense is lesbians are pretty closed off to the idea of dating a trans woman. Not saying that's fair, just life.
Schneider881
Regular

Postby HaleyWoolf » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:00 pm

Demon, have you ever considered dating other trans-women? We’re just as awesome but obviously have no hang ups about transgender individuals!
"Hey, have you heard this one? What do you call a woman with a penis..... HER NAME!"
HaleyWoolf
New

Postby Lexinexi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:09 pm

HaleyWoolf wrote:Demon, have you ever considered dating other trans-women? We’re just as awesome but obviously have no hang ups about transgender individuals!

Good idea. When I started transitioning a few months ago I swore I would be lesbian. But Now I can't see myself with another women. Most lesbians are open to trans since they are LGBT too and you might have manly aspects you can't get in cis les. Like I used to like transgirls when I was straight because I like those hints of boyish figures they have like long hands and skinny arms/legs or the uber over the top femininity.

Get the hell out delete their pictures their phone numbers any records of you and them and just be glad you have one less girl to find.

I have a problem where I like straight men so I have alot to go to get one. (just SRS really)
Lexinexi
Regular

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:24 am

HaleyWoolf wrote:Demon, have you ever considered dating other trans-women? We’re just as awesome but obviously have no hang ups about transgender individuals!

Yes but we live in a twilight zone dystopia not a utopia. You see in the Twilight Zone dimension I am stuck in, I have been rejected by just about as many transwomen as ciswomen.

Usually it goes like, some crossdresser will start talking to me, but when I lose interest in their predictable, boring and meaningless small talk, they lose interest in me. Or an actual transsexual adds me on facebook, but see my profiles is unique and not cluttered with daily garbage, and lose interest, because I'm not an ordinary person who clutters their profile with trivial garbage.

But I have to say the top 2 most ridiculous and stupid rejections that made the all time hall of shame, would be one time a transwoman rejected me because she was around 50 years old and I was around only 30 years old.
The other one, that makes me cringe the most, is when I went to a bar, was flirting with a transwoman, my flirting was obvious as fuck, and then the next day, she decides to start going "Facebook official" with a transwoman she just met the next day, and this transwoman she dates passes worse than I do and is more comfortable being a dude than I am. And then when I talk to her about it, she says, sorry, like as if telling me sorry will somehow make my life better and not the total misery it is. And the stupidest part is, she tells me that she didn't even know I was flirting with her either. So much for so-called women's intuition.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Demon » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:30 am

Lexinexi wrote:

Good idea. When I started transitioning a few months ago I swore I would be lesbian. But Now I can't see myself with another women. Most lesbians are open to trans since they are LGBT too and you might have manly aspects you can't get in cis les. Like I used to like transgirls when I was straight because I like those hints of boyish figures they have like long hands and skinny arms/legs or the uber over the top femininity.

Get the hell out delete their pictures their phone numbers any records of you and them and just be glad you have one less girl to find.

I have a problem where I like straight men so I have alot to go to get one. (just SRS really)

You dont need SRS to be with a straight men. A lot of straight men dont like vagina because it looks weird and smelly, and also view transwomen as more feminine than cis women. Because transwomen try to appear like feminine women of the 50s and modern women try to be corporate businessmen ball-busting CSI types.

Now I know ball-busting is a stupid sounding word. Because busting means releasing the balls, but ball-busting means the opposite of what it sounds, which is giving someone blueballs.

Now personally, I don't really want to be with a man really. Makes me sick to my stomach the thought of it. When I was on hormones, it turned me bisexual but I will tell you what I can't stand about men. I just dont like their primitive facial structure. It makes me feel sick to my stomach, it's like they are deformed looking and it just grosses me out. But if a guy wasn't all gross looking I could be with him. It's just, I can't marry a guy, even if he was good looking, it feels wrong to me, like I'm missing something. It's like I romantically need a female, not just for sex but for romance as well. I need sex, and I need romance. I cant just have sex. And I cant just have romance. I need both or else I will become weak and sickly and start to die.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby REM1126 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:34 am

Demon wrote:Usually it goes like, some crossdresser will start talking to me, but when I lose interest in their predictable, boring and meaningless small talk, they lose interest in me.

LOL, yes. when we lose interest in others, they tend to lose interest in us. Not always, but often. If you genuinely aren't interested in them, it isn't a loss.

Demon wrote:But I have to say the top 2 most ridiculous and stupid rejections that made the all time hall of shame, would be one time a transwoman rejected me because she was around 50 years old and I was around only 30 years old.

To me, that isn't ridiculous. I am 55, and to me the old formula (age/2)+7=minimum age of date works.

55/2= 27.5+7= 34.5. I mean, she is old enough to be your mom. She might feel that she wouldn't have that much in common with you. In other words, that might seem ridiculous to you, but if she felt you were too young, you were probably too young FOR HER.

Dating. It requires other people. People have their own thoughts.

Demon wrote:The other one, that makes me cringe the most, is when I went to a bar, was flirting with a transwoman, my flirting was obvious as fuck, and then the next day, she decides to start going "Facebook official" with a transwoman she just met the next day, and this transwoman she dates passes worse than I do and is more comfortable being a dude than I am. And then when I talk to her about it, she says, sorry....

Yes, well. I think everyone over the age of 30 has had a similar experience. I went on a date with a girl, and I really liked her. I admit that I sort of picked up on the idea that she MIGHT be a lesbian, but to me that seemed just fine, since I might some day be a woman. Anyway, I asked her out for the following weekend, and she said she was going out of town then, but would love to go out again two weeks from then. She had a good time with me, and wasn't saying "no". So, alright.

When she returned from the weekend, she called me up to tell me that she had met someone over the weekend, and they were dating. A month later I found out it was another woman, who she went out with for a few years. She later told me that she knew she was a lesbian when we went out, and that she didn't date men often, but there was something about me that made her feel comfortable in a way that most men didn't make her feel, and that if she ever did have a relationship with any man, that she thought it would work with me. By then, I was married. She still doesn't know that I am trans.

But, lesbian woman seem more comfortable around me than they do to most "men". I have had several lesbian friends tell me that. Of course, only the one has been on a date with me.

My advice is, hang in there. You may not feel young, but to a 55 year old, you are STILL young. Work on getting your own life in order, and when you aren't struggling so much with frustration and anger, a LOT of other people will probably find you attractive. So, just get to a good place in your life, and people will be drawn to you. :thumb:
REM1126

Return to Out and About

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm