Trans Woman Lesbian Dating Advice

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

Trans Woman Lesbian Dating Advice

Postby Jackemert01 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

So my name is Jaquline. I'm a trans woman and I'm a lesbian but I haven't undergone any treatments yet. So how do I find someone to be with that will understand and go through the journey with me?
Jackemert01
New

Re: Trans Woman Lesbian Dating Advice

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Hi Jaquline, this thread may help you.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=20661

Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Jackemert01 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:52 pm

Thank you I'll check that out. Are there any completely free dating sites
Jackemert01
New

Postby CeliaEriksson » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Yes, there are some that allow transgender women to list free, whilst men have to pay to list.... I'm sure you can find interested women there too. I tried it, it weren't too bad, but I left when I thought I'd found someone, I'll try again sometime soon.
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby Lesley Niyori » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

Hardly an expert on dating, but, I've been on the online dating scene for 3 years, and I know what's what about most of it.

Fact, there is no such thing as a transgender dating site that is any better than any cis dating site.

Fact, online dating sucks for the cis crowd, so if it sucks for you too, don't be shocked.

I've used both Plenty of Fish and Ok Cupid both as listed as a woman and listed as a transgender woman. And in both cases, the experiences were the same. But at least it is free.

If you are not out, and you are not presenting as your real self, and you are pre-op, you might want to seriously ask yourself what exactly were you expecting to get out of dating at all.

If you look like a guy and you are still known as a guy and you are still built as a guy, you're going to be regarded as a guy. You will only interest someone looking for a guy. And it will be difficult to be anything other than a guy. I mean, it makes sense though eh.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
sukunai.ni.yori@hotmail.com
Lesley Niyori

Return to Relationships

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm