Surprise! Friend grabbed my boob

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

Surprise! Friend grabbed my boob

Postby Roni57 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:51 am

We had our favorite couple over to the house last night and sat around relaxing and bullshitting for hours. At one point while standing next to him I teased him about something. Now he loves giving tittie twisters and in the past no real success with me because I was so flat and my nipples so tiny, his fingers would just graze across with me unharmed. Last night we both had a shock.

He got a good hold of my small boob and twisted, hurt like hell. With a stunned look on his face he dropped his hand and stammered "sorry about that, I got a hold of some meat". I know I must have winced but other than that I just tried to play it off. if he says anything I'm just going to say I'm must be getting old man boobs.

I've already had that talk with my wife, even showing her that breast enlargement is a side effect of my high blood pressure medicine and the saw palmetto (which I take for that reason and not prostate issues). She hasn't mentioned it in almost a year and they are bigger (another 1" around " than they were then. When changing or showering together I move quickly and use my arms to obstruct her view.

In the discussion I found online about pumping to increase the size of your breasts there were a few keeps points. One, don't do it too long at a time; two, it will take a long time to see results; three, once you have real growth it's permanent.

I'm thrilled that I have undeniable growth after over two years and I have been looking into something with larger cups. At the same time scared to death but I'm completely addicted to the feeling and I especially love how full and tender my breasts are after I pump.
Roni57

Re: Surprise! Friend grabbed my boob

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Seems to me your friend is a tad over the top in the passive/aggressive department.
Many years ago (late '70s) I had a subordinate manager who was trying his best to hide his gayness. One night we threw a bachelor party for another co-worker and after too many drinks, he walked over to me and grabbed a nipple and twisted it like he wanted to pulled it off - fuck, that hurt.

He was about 3" taller and 30+ pounds heavier than I which meant he had that much more to pick up off the floor after I decked him. He did leave a molar on the carpet.

Monday morning was business as usual, but he would be thinking twice about doing that to another individual.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby Roni57 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 am

Yes, he is and always has been. However, he has never gone farther and that is only when he is in a cups. Doesn't make it right, but in all other ways he is a great friend. On some level I think he has always seen through my charade but has never been mean about. He has called me princess fro probably twenty five years but there is no malice, more like just a nickname and only when we have been alone. No one else, to my knowledge, has seen thru my blustery exterior.

If I had been out as a woman, I WOULD have slapped the shit out of him!
Roni57

Postby marie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:00 am

I hadn't seen this thread before but what caught my was you mentioning your breast growth being caused by blood pressure medication and saw palmetto. I knew about saw palmetto but the medication was new to me.

Now as it happens my breasts have enlarged by themselves to a proper B cup in recent years. There's a photo of me in the Gallery thread which shows them clearly (under my top)and they are not digitally enhanced. I always put it down to natural man boobs or some gynecomastia and being slightly overweight and the fact I was taking saw palmetto on and off. But your mention of the blood pressure medication caused me to do a search and it turns out both types I'm taking have enlarged breast tissue as a known side effect. Now that's what I call a good side effect. :D

I also had a friend grab more than he expected when he playfully grabbed me from behind during a social situation. He released very quickly when he found more meat than he bargained for. :oops: I was amused by the whole thing. Pleased more than I should be for someone having her breasts groped by a man. :lol:
marie

Postby Roni57 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:30 am

marie wrote:I hadn't seen this thread before but what caught my was you mentioning your breast growth being caused by blood pressure medication and saw palmetto. I knew about saw palmetto but the medication was new to me.

Now as it happens my breasts have enlarged by themselves to a proper B cup in recent years. There's a photo of me in the Gallery thread which shows them clearly (under my top)and they are not digitally enhanced. I always put it down to natural man boobs or some gynecomastia and being slightly overweight and the fact I was taking saw palmetto on and off. But your mention of the blood pressure medication caused me to do a search and it turns out both types I'm taking have enlarged breast tissue as a known side effect. Now that's what I call a good side effect. :D

I also had a friend grab more than he expected when he playfully grabbed me from behind during a social situation. He released very quickly when he found more meat than he bargained for. :oops: I was amused by the whole thing. Pleased more than I should be for someone having her breasts groped by a man. :lol:

Yes, I actually started the Saw Palmetto in the hope it would aid in my breast development. When it did And my wife noticed it I simply blamed it and my HBP medication as the cause and showed her the literature.

Not sure yet about the spearmint. I have only been taking it for a few weeks.

Yes, I was a bit pleased and flustered after being groped.
Roni57

Postby Demon » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:00 pm

The main crime here, is that he called your boobs "meat". I can't stand people who talk in crappy American unclassy dialect like that. Same with tits, but calling it meat is even worse. I vomited in my mouth a little bit.
my life is mostly pain
Demon

Postby Roni57 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:08 am

Demon wrote:The main crime here, is that he called your boobs "meat". I can't stand people who talk in crappy American unclassy dialect like that. Same with tits, but calling it meat is even worse. I vomited in my mouth a little bit.

Demon, I pity you and your classy vocabulary and the fact that you seem to be able to find a reason to hate everyone. You will never find anyone to love you if you can't love others as well as yourself. Embrace people's differences.
Roni57

Return to Relationships

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm