Missing a friend

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

Missing a friend

Postby MikiSJ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:27 pm

I have been holed up in Stanford Hospital for the last 4 days and I returned home to find my PM Pal has left the board.

If anyone has an email address for Jess (Jentay1367) please PM me
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Re: Missing a friend

Postby Judy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:19 pm

MikiSJ wrote:I have been holed up in Stanford Hospital for the last 4 days and I returned home to find my PM Pal has left the board.

In the Transition forum there is a thread called NSFW: Confused by SRS results. Jentay was trying to help Angel and it turned ugly. All of Jentay's posts were removed from the thread, but since quotes remain you can get the jist of what happened. She may have been banned. Sorry. :cry: Maybe if you ask Nexy she might help,, or at least know what the final outcome was.
Judy
New

Postby MikiSJ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Thank you for your help.

I got a response from someone I know on a different forum and I am able to maintain contact with Jess.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby CeliaEriksson » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:07 pm

Oh no, I really like Jess. That's not right, she is nice, sweet and goodly! Andina, PG, Nexy, I want our Jess back!

Miki, I hope you are well too!
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.
CeliaEriksson

Postby MikiSJ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:13 pm

CeliaEriksson wrote:Miki, I hope you are well too!

Thank you!! Better, but not so much. Should be getting there with a bit of work by me and my doctors.
MikiSJ

Return to Relationships

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm