love and normal life

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

love and normal life

Postby caseylove1288 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:10 pm

As a transgender woman I fear all the time that I will never find a love life or have a family or have a normal life in general. Is there a possibility I could find a man and have a husband one day? is it possible.??? Love is the most magical thing on the face of the earth and I fear I will never have it.
Just follow your heart ..it knows what's best :)
caseylove1288
Regular

Re: love and normal life

Postby MikiSJ » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:40 pm

casey, we all need someone in our lives and the best way to find that someone is to go out and look.

The chance of Mr. Right showing up and knocking on your front door is very close to zero. Also, the chances of finding a LTR in a bar are also approaching zero.

Go back to school, join a group with common interests, work at a charitable organization. Get out of the house and meet people. You may be surprised at how your chances of meeting someone will increase if you actually get out and meet people.
When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks. Doodling is allowed. I have started a new chapter but will still use a pencil.
MikiSJ

Postby caseylove1288 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:56 pm

Thank u Miki :)
Just follow your heart ..it knows what's best :)
caseylove1288
Regular

Postby Bea » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:44 pm

I got a guy who I've been with going on three years, and I know other trans girls with long term guys, so yeah, it totally happens.

I wouldn't expect it to happen right away, but you get used to dating guys as a woman over time, your confidence gets built up, and your marketability as a girlfriend gets stronger.
Bea

Postby LaraBrazilianMTF » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Here in my country the male chauvinist is strong
even if a trans women dont work on prostituiton
most of guys put a stigma on us as a sexual object
is a rare thing in brazil trans women find a relationship 'normal'' here
LaraBrazilianMTF
New

Postby BK199 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:46 pm

it does happen, and i think things are changing for the better... for instance many people are identifying as "pansexual' instead of bisexual, and i think thatis largelyto include for some people not just being attracted to a "strict gender binary"
BK199

Postby Lucy-chan » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:13 am

I too worry about this. But here's how i see it.....

As a pre every thing closeted transwomen, i stand absolutely no chance of settling down. If has the courage to start transition i might stand an outside chance of finding someone.

What gets me, is when i have conversations with my mother where she's convinced I'm gonna die alone.

What i could do with is a nice, bi-sexual or pansexual man.....
If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
Lucy-chan

Postby marie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:07 pm

Of course it can happen but you have to remember the world is full of women, indeed cis women who never find love, never find a partner, never get married. Two good friends of mine remain single and will forever. Both are lovely women. I have a sister who is single. She'd make a good wife and Mother. But she has never had a relationship. I have sister in law who is beautiful and intelligent. An absolute catch. None have a man.

I can think of a numerous cis women, who have been with men but for one reason or another never meet anyone.

My wife, indeed took a while to find me. There are times when she forgets that. She is no catch, though I love her. Even tonight she told me how she felt that sometimes she felt like leaving me. I restrained myself from pointing out that no one else wanted her and that I helped produce two beautiful boys. Nevertheless I understand that I'm no one's hero. A social phobic, transgender asshole is nobody's ideal husband..

But hey I'm here and I put up with her BS. I could kill myself and solve her problems but I do have a responsibility to my children.

So yes, you may never meet anyone but you're not alone. It's up to you at the end of the day. Go out there and work it. There's always someone. That's the what happened to me. Up to the age of 42 I had never had sex or even been with anyone. Yet in 2005 I found myself in a church getting married to a woman.

Unbelievable!

Even my Mother thought that!
marie

Return to Relationships

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm