A transgender couple with children

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

A transgender couple with children

Postby Pike » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

I once heard of a case of a married couple where both partners were transgender. They both went through the hormonal treatment but they did not get the surgery so they had the working parts of their birth gender. Anyway, they ended up having children where it was in this case the husband and father who got pregnant and had the children. Interesting story but aside from that I also heard this other story about a rich man who had since died but he didn't want to leave his wealth to his family since he knew they would squander it all away. So, he said in his will that the first man to become pregnant shall inherit his wealth. This was a long time ago and I don't know what's happened since but that would be a potential claim for this transgender family.

Re: A transgender couple with children

Postby Lesley Niyori » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:42 pm

It's true, that couple did as you said.

I can't comment on the last part of your post.
If you are verbally mean to me, I will verbally bite you back.
If you attempt to chastise me for verbally biting someone who was verbally mean to me, I'll verbally bite you too. Don't be quoting me rules either.
Lesley Niyori

Postby CeliaEriksson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:10 pm

Hi Everyone!

That has happened more than a few times to my knowledge, but the press always love a first, those two made their impending arrival public, many more did not. It is not as unusual as you might imagine. Many young couples so have become partners or married, it would entirely depend on how far down the road of hrt they were when they... Celia xx
Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave.
Mary Tyler Moore.

Postby Andina » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:46 am

Yes, the TG group I attended a few times years ago in Charleston SC had a married TG couple with one child.
Board Moderator

Return to Relationships

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm