filled with hatred and rage.

Significant Others, Family, and Friends

filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Demon » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:57 am

i was in love with a transwoman, she was acting like we were going to be together but at the last minute chose someone else instead of me.

she would rather me be a monster than give me any love. Apparently is not a crime to Drive someone insane.

I keep imagining i am a meglomaniac dictator that hates the entire world. and that it is all her fault.

i am filled with nothing but Perpetual hatred and rage. Noone loves me. I can't get any love. But they all pretend this is a good planet. A planet that treats me like a second class citizen for being trans. What a good world.

I cannot work anymore. I cannot create anymore. I cannot enjoy hobbies anymore. All because of her. I have turned into a ball of fiery hateful rage. i want no other woman but her. She is the only girl I connect with or relate to. And she just decided to throw it all down the drain, couldn't even be honest just resorted to her manipulation and lies. Could even be honest that she was just using me as an option in case her relationship didnt work out.

Now here's the thing, my whole life i never had a real girlfriend. So dont tell me that oh, things will just get better, that i should find some other girl. Because it never is that easy. It always has to be difficult. All these so called good people...its all lies to make themselves look better...
my life is mostly pain
User avatar
Demon
Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Bea » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:18 am

How would you expect anyone to want to get with you, the way you talk? You're not relationship material, with the entitlement and emotional blackmail, and a relationship should be the last thing on your mind.

I bet you piss and moan over every little thing that goes wrong, and it's probably a lot of things, because your loser attitude sets you up for failure, and you can't even see clearly that you're just trying the same approach that doesn't work over and over rather than admit that you're your own worst enemy, because it's way easier to blame everyone else.

Nobody wants to be around that.

The world is a bit fucked up right now, but there are people in this fucked up world who are making the best of what they have and making their own good happen for themselves and those around them.

There are also a lot of people who are copping out of personal responsibility and blaming anything in the world but themselves for their failure to adapt.

You are flinging shit all over and complaining abou how shitty it is.
User avatar
Bea
Member
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby nexyjo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:53 pm

"If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere."

It may be a trite saying, but I have found it to be true.
User avatar
nexyjo
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 7983
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:16 pm
Location: phoenix

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Demon » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:20 pm

I bet you piss and moan over every little thing that goes wrong, and it's probably a lot of things,


No I don't and you're full of shit.

because your loser attitude sets you up for failure, and you can't even see clearly that you're just trying the same approach that doesn't work over and over rather than admit that you're your own worst enemy, because it's way easier to blame everyone else.


And the fact is, people won't date me because their shallow and because I don't fully pass as a woman.

Bea wrote:How would you expect anyone to want to get with you, the way you talk? You're not relationship material, with the entitlement and emotional blackmail, and a relationship should be the last thing on your mind.

Fuck you, you judgey cunt. I am entilted to a loving relationship just like everyone else, anybody can love anybody. Go to hell. I came here for support, not your judgey condescending bullshit. You are everything that's wrong with this world.
my life is mostly pain
User avatar
Demon
Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Demon » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:23 pm

nexyjo wrote:"If you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere."

It may be a trite saying, but I have found it to be true.


I wasn't bitter until I found out the manipulative bitch was just using me as an option, then chose someone else, then when I got angry about it, she acted the same way as Bea, placing the blame on me and acting like my bitterness caused it, when I was nothing but nice to her up until that point.

They are all a bunch of narcissistic cunts. They push your buttons, reject you, and then say they rejected you for being bitter, after you poured your heart out to them in a loving manner. When the reason you're bitter is because they shat on your heart after you opened up to them. Bea is a whore that sleeps around with dudes and has the nerve to tell me about who deserves a relationship and who doesn't, what a fucking joke.

No matter how much they abuse you, some how it's always your fault, this is the trademark of narcissistic manipulative abusers. Like if I was rejected my whole life because I was shy and nice to women, and I had true romantic feelings for them, but instead they chose some asshole or cunt over me, some how I don't deserve a relationship because I grew bitter at being abused over the years. Her solution is to say, keep me from having a relationship even longer, so I can become even more bitter and hateful. And this is the kind of logic and abuse Bea supports and defends. She is an absolute fucking monster.

Bottomline, I will no longer accept abuse from a bunch of people trolling my threads with negativity. If you're just gonna come here to push my buttons, I'd advise you to gtfo before I lose my cool. If you don't have anything nice to say to me, then don't say anything.
my life is mostly pain
User avatar
Demon
Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Bea » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm

The reason I reply to your threads is because there was a time in my life where I was down the road from feeling as you do. I decided instead to look at things realistically and develop adult coping skills. My replies are for younger readers who might be where I was, so that they mightn't be swayed by your juvenile bloviation into blaming the entire rest of the world for their problems instead of examining the way they approach the world. These negative thought patterns are pervasive and can set someone back years in terms of life fulfillment.

You are most likely fucked. I have no illusions that I'm gonna save you, but I'm sure someone else who's on the fence between accepting personal responsibility and being a miserable emotional sinkhole will eventually read this and save their self.

In your situation with this girl, you sound like every fedora and neckbeard wearing “nice guy” on the internet. When you say you were “nice and shy” I see that you were hanging around this girl, being nice and expecting that would entitle you to a relationship even though you were too shy to tell her your real intention, then she met someone she was actually attracted to, and you got mad at her.

I don't want to keep you from a relationship, but I'll tell you you'll never have one in your mental state. None of us is entitled to anything from anyone else. We lead our lives in practice to become worthy of better company. Maybe you're aiming too far out of your league. Maybe there's another misanthrope down in the mire with you to wallow with and you've been setting your sights on people who have better things to deal with than your constant negativity.

I know, you don't think you're negative, but your entire mental framework is so fucked that you can't even see it. You look at people like it's their responsibility to live up to your unrealistic expectations, and set yourself up for constant disappointment. People are free, and every one of them is more than your concept of them.

As to me being a whore, I haven't taken money for sex in a few years, so now I guess I'm just a slut, but that's between my bf and I. It's not just dudes either, BTW. I have lots of fun.
User avatar
Bea
Member
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby nexyjo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:47 pm

Demon wrote:... Bea is a whore that sleeps around with dudes and has the nerve to tell me about who deserves a relationship and who doesn't, what a fucking joke...


From the terms of use:
Personal attacks are not permitted on The Transgender Boards.


Look Demon, I realize you are filled with hatred and rage, but the forum rules are the forum rules. Consider this a warning. I won't offer another one. You may attack a person's ideas and statements, but you may not attack a person here.
User avatar
nexyjo
Board Moderator
 
Posts: 7983
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:16 pm
Location: phoenix

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Natasha_Lynn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:54 pm

Demon wrote:Bottomline, I will no longer accept abuse from a bunch of people trolling my threads with negativity. If you're just gonna come here to push my buttons, I'd advise you to gtfo before I lose my cool. If you don't have anything nice to say to me, then don't say anything.


You rang?

Demon wrote:I wasn't bitter until I found out the manipulative bitch was just using me as an option, then chose someone else, then when I got angry about it, she acted the same way as Bea, placing the blame on me and acting like my bitterness caused it, when I was nothing but nice to her up until that point.


"I'm such a nice girl, but these stupid fucking sluts don't know how good they would have it with me and just want to chase Chad's dick all day like the vapid whores they are. Really, they don't know what they are missing by riding the cock carousel all day instead of being in a relationship with me, the nice girl. Fucking bitches."

I swear, if you told me this paragraph came out of r/Incels I would have no reason to disbelieve it.

Demon wrote:They are all a bunch of narcissistic cunts. They push your buttons, reject you, and then say they rejected you for being bitter, after you poured your heart out to them in a loving manner. When the reason you're bitter is because they shat on your heart after you opened up to them.


How many times has this happened? I have a horrible in-law who has been fired from something on the order of a dozen jobs in five years, and would always blame the employer instead of realizing that the blame so obviously lied with herself. Instead of realizing that she is the constant presence in each job, she decides to look past the obvious and blame literally anybody within earshot for her abysmal work record.

Similarly, in all of these situations you describe, what has the commonality been? I know, it's the fact that all of those potential partners must have been stupid assholes, right?!

Seriously, the sooner you work on yourself as a person and stop with the incessant bitterness the better your prospects will be, and more likely than not the happier you will be as well. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat, really.

Demon wrote:No matter how much they abuse you, some how it's always your fault, this is the trademark of narcissistic manipulative abusers. Like if I was rejected my whole life because I was shy and nice to women, and I had true romantic feelings for them, but instead they chose some asshole or cunt over me, some how I don't deserve a relationship because I grew bitter at being abused over the years. Her solution is to say, keep me from having a relationship even longer, so I can become even more bitter and hateful. And this is the kind of logic and abuse Bea supports and defends. She is an absolute fucking monster.


Bea is giving you spot-on advice and is more or less an awesome person (I'm not a stalker, I swear). But hey, assume no fault lies with you and instead lash out at anybody misguided enough to help you, you Suave yet Single Sensual Sage of Supreme Seduction. Human you doing bitter-angsty-demon you is clearly working out so wonderfully.

Demon wrote:Bea is a whore that sleeps around with dudes and has the nerve to tell me about who deserves a relationship and who doesn't, what a fucking joke.


Is that a twinge of jealousy I detect? Also Jesus Christ this is a thoroughly reprehensible thing to say, and that is coming from me, the TG Boards Shitposter in Chief.

Take advice, put effort into growing as a person, and attempt to enact change in your attitude, and maybe be just a little bit contrite, or you are going to be experiencing this for a long time.
Partially disturbed, totally awesome.
User avatar
Natasha_Lynn
Member
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: On a small serene island located in a stygian realm of charnel horror

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Demon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 pm

nexyjo wrote:
Demon wrote:... Bea is a whore that sleeps around with dudes and has the nerve to tell me about who deserves a relationship and who doesn't, what a fucking joke...


From the terms of use:
Personal attacks are not permitted on The Transgender Boards.


Look Demon, I realize you are filled with hatred and rage, but the forum rules are the forum rules. Consider this a warning. I won't offer another one. You may attack a person's ideas and statements, but you may not attack a person here.

She personally attacked me first by saying I don't deserve to have a relationship. You can't just cherry pick people and side with bullies.
my life is mostly pain
User avatar
Demon
Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Demon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 pm

Bea wrote:In your situation with this girl, you sound like every fedora and neckbeard wearing “nice guy” on the internet. When you say you were “nice and shy” I see that you were hanging around this girl, being nice and expecting that would entitle you to a relationship even though you were too shy to tell her your real intention, then she met someone she was actually attracted to, and you got mad at her.


You are lying and also spreading misgendering towards me. Yet the mods allow this.

FYI I told her my feelings with her at the very beginning, and she was just stringing me along as an option using me until she found someone else. And she was very manipulative, like you, always guilting me and blaming me for things I didn't do. And then you frame yourself as some kind of hero and me the villian.

But there's no reasoning with people like you, or her. You can go around misgendering, insulting, making up lies and bullying me and the mods do nothing about it.

Bea is giving you spot-on advice and is more or less an awesome person (I'm not a stalker, I swear).

Shes making up lies, twisting the story and projecting her own personal bias on a situation she never experienced and knows absolutely nothing about.

Is that a twinge of jealousy I detect? Also Jesus Christ this is a thoroughly reprehensible thing to say, and that is coming from me, the TG Boards Shitposter in Chief.

It's less or as equally reprehensible as her telling me I don't deserve a relationship.
Also, no jealousy here, that's just you projecting. Only thing I am jealous of is she passes better than me.


Similarly, in all of these situations you describe, what has the commonality been? I know, it's the fact that all of those potential partners must have been stupid assholes, right?!

Seriously, the sooner you work on yourself as a person and stop with the incessant bitterness the better your prospects will be, and more likely than not the happier you will be as well. Or don't. Whatever floats your boat, really.

Bea is giving you spot-on advice and is more or less an awesome person (I'm not a stalker, I swear). But hey, assume no fault lies with you and instead lash out at anybody misguided enough to help you, you Suave yet Single Sensual Sage of Supreme Seduction. Human you doing bitter-angsty-demon you is clearly working out so wonderfully.

Most of them were assholes. And one time, I even dated a boy even though I told him I was a lesbian, because I felt sorry for him. And for that act of kindness I get nothing but non-stop abuse from him. Actually everyone abuses me, my parents don't even respect my gender at all. Neither does society. Yet its always my fault somehow.

I am sauve yet single, because being sauve isn't enough. I don't pass as a woman, and that's why people don't date me. Purely because of my physical appearance. But of course they lie and pretend like they aren't shallow like that, that it isn't so.

Everytime I turn on the TV, I see people dating their own race. I am interracial. You know how many interracials you see on TV? Almost zero. That's another reason as well. But of course they lie and pretend it isn't so. It's like that show of this woman who was am extreme liberal, but wouldn't let her family date another race.

"I'm such a nice girl, but these stupid fucking sluts don't know how good they would have it with me and just want to chase Chad's dick all day like the vapid whores they are. Really, they don't know what they are missing by riding the cock carousel all day instead of being in a relationship with me, the nice girl. Fucking bitches."

Well, they have a point. For instance, Bea insults, ridicules and bullies me, tells me I don't deserve a relationship until improve my attitude, meanwhile, she gets to have sex with whoever she wants and gets to have more fun than I do. It's like, the bullies get to have all the fun, nice people always get rejected. And then, the bullies pretend like they're good people. And then you wonder why angels turn into demons...

FYI, at my middle school, this guy molests me everyday, then he grows up to be an SJW anti-rape advocate. Infact most of the people who molested me grew up to have lots of girlfriends. I didn't know why? Because the evil shall inherent the earth. And the evil pretend to be good. But they can only fool the Earthly, they can't fool me. The purpose of a demon is to bring torment and judgement upon the wicked in Hell.

Note to mods: Bea is allowed to insult me, ridicule me, misgender me, twist my stories and make up untrue accusations about me, but gets no punishment. Yet I get a warning. This is about typical of how I am treated by the world. It feels like the world is just one big program meant to test my patience.
my life is mostly pain
User avatar
Demon
Member
 
Posts: 652
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:26 am

Re: filled with hatred and rage.

Postby Bea » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:13 pm

Maybe you should just date someone else on the trans feminine spectrum who doesn't pass very well either.
User avatar
Bea
Member
 
Posts: 1047
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:15 pm


Return to Relationships

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression


© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm