Member to member real life support

Postby bscnk » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:22 pm

Last edited by bscnk on Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bscnk
New

Re: Does any trans youth need support?

Postby CuteButLooksPregnant » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 pm

bscnk wrote:Hi- I am a 17 year old trans boy who has a lot of experience with transitioning and being a trans teenager. I would like to be of help to someone that was in my situation- anyone who is . . . . dealing with unsupportive parents, or general mental health support. Give me an email and tell me about you and your story. You can even just vent to me. I am here to help,give advice . . . .

Sorry, but you do realize, don't you, that many here have been trying to deal with decades of life's problems for longer than the 17 years that you have been alive ?

Everyone eighteen (18) years or older is welcome to post at The Transgender Boards for support, discussion, and questions.

Sorry, but you must be 18 years or older to post to this website. It is a violation of our TOS to do otherwise. Please remove your post, and repost here---

https://www.transgenderpulse.com

MODS---Please take note of this underage poster !!! Thank You !
Last edited by CuteButLooksPregnant on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My family as begged me to shame not the name of Romeo, but thy male will commit suicide, and die. I will then take thy holy name of Juliet, and be baptized anew as a cute teen girl!"

-Juliet, from Romeo&Juliet, Ep6: Wondering Son anime
CuteButLooksPregnant

Re: Does any trans youth need support?

Postby jentay1367 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:13 pm

TY...It becomes exhaustively boring entertaining male perversion.
jentay1367
Regular

Return to Real World Support

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2016 The Ultimate Paradigm